Ready, Nico.
我必须走了。
I must go.
这让我很痛苦。
And it pains me.
十年后,你将是一个更大的奇迹。
In 10 years, you will be even a greater marvel.
再过十年,年轻人会向你投怀送抱。
In 10 years more, young men will fling themselves at you.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
哦,我很好。
Oh, I’m great.
被打了一顿之后,我最享受的就是看着一个我刚爱过的女人和一个油球调情。
After a beating, there’s nothing I enjoy more than watching a woman I just made love to play iicky-face with some greaseball.
奥利弗,他们偷了酒。
Oliver, they stole the wine.
我知道,我就在这里。
I know, I was right here.
那我们该怎么办呢?
Well, what are we gonna do about it?
现在又说”我们”了。
Oh, now it’s “we” again.
奥利弗,跟着他们的飞机。
Oliver, follow their plane.
真不敢相信我们为了一杯饮料做了这么多。
I can’t believe we’re doing all this for a beverage.
你知道人们会为了品尝这种酒而漂洋过海吗?
Do you know people would cross oceans to taste that wine?
只要能喝一口,我愿意付出世界上的一切。
I would give anything in the world for just one sip.
也许有一天你会走运的。
Well, maybe you’ll get lucky someday.
你知道吗,你的无知令人印象深刻。
You know, your ignorance is very impressive.
这个瓶子本身就太有价值了。
That bottle is much too valuable just the way it is.
它永远不会被打开。
It will never be opened.
我不认为我们可以租一辆车。
I don’t suppose we could have rented a car instead.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
七月的法国里维埃拉?
The French riviera in July?
我们没去追他们已经很幸运了。
We’re lucky we’re not running after them.
麦琪,你有多想要这瓶酒?
Maggie, how badly do you want this bottle?
非常严重。
Extraordinarily badly.
我就怕你会这么说。
I was afraid you’d say that.
你知道你要去哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where you’re going?
是的。下来。
Yeah. Down.
奥利弗。
Oliver.
太不可思议了。
That was incredible.
别人不偷偷靠近我时,我表现得更好。
I do better when people don’t sneak up on me.
你知道,这太神奇了。好像没有什么是你做不到的。
You know, it’s amazing. It’s like there’s nothing you can’t do.
-什么事?-是我的背。
– What is it? – It’s my back.
我把它扔在瓶子上了。
I just threw it out on the bottle.
不可能是瓶子。天啊,你刚和四个人打了一架。
Couldn’t have been the bottle. My god, you just fought four men.
我想打谁就打谁。
I can hit all the people I want.
我只是不应该举起东西。
I’m just not supposed to lift things.
麦琪,用瓶子打他。
Maggie, hit him with the bottle.
揍他!
Hit him!
用瓶子打他。
Hit him with the bottle.
揍他!
Hit him!
别理他,我的宝贝。
Don’t pay any attention to him, my blossom.
如果它坏了怎么办?
What if it breaks?
我的意思是,严格来说,它仍然可能属于汉诺德,即使你同意购买♥♥它,我们仍然…麦琪,打他!
I mean, technically, it still might belong to hannood’s, even though you did agree to purchase it, we still… Maggie, just hit him!
这其实挺让人兴奋的。
That was actually kind of exhilarating.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我开不了摩托车。
I can’t handle a motorcycle.
我得去偷面包卷。
I have to steal the rolls.
法语怎么说脊椎按♥摩♥师?
What’s French for chiropractor?
我只需要一把镐来劈碎你的铁石心肠-再见,再见!-请原谅,没有危险。
I just need a pick ax to break your heart of stone – Et voila’, c’est parti! – Vous en faites pas, c’est sans danger.
请再说一遍。
Pardon.
你知道我有多可怕吗?
Vous allez me dire sije vous fais mall hein?
这里吗?
Ici?
不,不,不。不是这样的。
No, no, no. That’s not it.
别惊讶,汉诺德小姐。
Now don’t be surprised, miss hannood.
——噢!-哦,对不起。
– Ow! – Ooh, pardon.
一旦我们确定你要去nice,我们的计算机就会发现你租了摩托车。
Once we ascertained you were headed for nice, it was really a simple matter for our computer to discover that you rented your motorcycle.
你知道吗,你能在这个时候得到任何东西都是非常幸运的。
You know, you were very lucky to get anything this time of year.
让她安静。
Keep her quiet.
我一直努力想给你惊喜。
I tried so hard to surprise you.
但你对我来说太聪明了。
But you’re too smart for me.
的帮助!
Help!
看。
Look.
我们摇摇晃晃地走进桌子
We stagger into the table
把它打翻。
and knock it over.
我们将继续战斗。
We continue to fight.
——拉?-好吧,就这样
– La? – Yeah, okay, that’s it.
在我们的斗争中,你甚至撕破了我的裤子,导致我的钱包在没有人注意的情况下掉到了角落里。
You even tear my trousers in our struggle, causing my wallet with my address to fall unnoticed into a corner.
大家都说你是天使
Everybody says you’re an angel
但你唱给我听的是你灵魂里的魔鬼
But it’s the devil in your soul you sang for me
奥利弗!奥利弗!
Oliver! Oliver!
我最后是在帮他们
I was doing them a favor in the end
玛吉?
Maggie?
法国埃兹在哪儿?
Where’s eze?
法国埃兹,法国埃兹。
Eze, eze.
啊,法国埃兹。
Ah, eze.
-埃兹,随便吧。-很方便…Vous pouvez pas Vous tromper!来吧!
– Eze, whatever, yeah. – C’est facile… Vous pouvez pas vous tromper! C’est pas loin!
它在哪里?
Where is it?
Vous prenez la route de la mer,方向villefranche beaulieu, et Vous tournez a gauche justapre ‘s beaulieu,是的,是的,你不会错过的,对吧?
Vous prenez la route de la mer, direction villefranche beaulieu, et vous tournez a gauche juste apre’s beaulieu, yeah, yeah, you can’t miss it, right?
完全正确!
Exactement!
汉诺德小姐,放松点。
Miss hannood, relax.
这不是给你的。
This is not for you.
来吧,我们的时代到了。
Come, our time has arrived.
汉诺德小姐,你肯定觉得我们很荒唐。
I’m sure we look absurd to you, miss hannood.
上帝知道我们是那样做的。
God knows we acted that way.
把瓶子留下了,但我们当时对它不感兴趣。
Leaving the bottle behind, but we had no interest in it then.
我们以为只需要盒子。
We thought we only needed the box.
我们错了,亲爱的。
We were wrong, dear.
我对葡萄酒本身没有兴趣,因为尽管我明显是法国人,但事实上,我更喜欢啤酒。
The wine itself held no interest for me because, even though I am obviously French, the truth is, I much prefer beer.
你应该多陪陪奥利弗
You should spend time with Oliver.
我会的。
I will.
伊恩,请举高一点。
Ian, a little higher please.
路易斯隐藏了一个非常重要的公式的剩余部分。
Luis had hidden the remainder of a very important formula.
对,是的。这是正确的。
Right, yeah. That’s right.
他死在酒窖里,试图找回配方逃跑。
He died in the wine cellar, trying to retrieve the formula and make his escape.
一开始,我们以为是他写在盒子上的。
And at first, we thought he had written it on the box.
当这被证明是错误的,我们彻底搜查了地窖。
When that proved to be incorrect, we completely ransacked the cellar.
那里没有什么有趣的东西,所以我们推断配方一定是在瓶子里。
Nothing was there of interest, so we deduced that the formula had to be with the bottle.
显然,我们是对的。
Apparently, we were right.
你知道这是什么吗,汉诺德小姐?
Do you know what this is, miss hannood?
死亡中的死亡
The death of death.
嗯,我想我们有了。
Well, I think we have it.
是的。
Yes.
Phmppe !
Phmppe!
我确定就是这样。
I’m sure that’s it.
——仔细检查。-是的。
– Double-check. – Yeah.
你的奥利弗,汉诺德小姐,他是一头公牛吗?
Your Oliver, miss hannood, is he a bull?
我年轻的时候是一头公牛。
When I was young, I was a bull.
相信我,我知道你的性冲动。它很强壮。
Believe me, I know about the sex drive. It is very strong.
我向你保证,他很快就会像傻瓜一样冲过来救你。
You have my word, he will soon be charging like a fool to your rescue.
伊恩,护送这位小姐回她的房♥间。
Ian, escort the young lady to her chambers.
麦琪!
Maggie!
嘘。
Psst.
麦琪!
Maggie!
我是来救你的。
I came to rescue you.
别救我,这是个陷阱。
Don’t rescue me, it’s a trap.
甜的。
Sweet.
亲爱的麦琪,我知道这是个陷阱!
Sweet Maggie, I know it’s a goddamn trap!
那家伙把他的钱包和地址挂在外面,你以为我没想过设圈套吗?
The guy leaves his wallet with his address hanging out, you think the thought of a setup doesn’t cross my mind?
重点是,我有些事搞砸了。
The point is, I have somewhat bungled things.
所以你得去救我。
So, you’re gonna have to rescue me.
你安全吗?
Are you safe on that?
定义安全。
Define safe.
好吧,是这样的。
All right, here’s the deal.
我会救你的命,这才公平,你救了我。
I’ll save your life, that’s only fair, you saved mine.
那我们就不干了。你根本不关心我想要什么。
Then we’re quits. You have no interest in what I want.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
一个真正爱我的男人。
A man who really loves me.
-那是我。——废话。
– That’s me. – Bullshit.
我从你的回答中感觉到你不相信我。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!