Then we can all go back to being friends again.
你必须停下来。
You must stop.
我什么也没发现。我请求!
I have discovered nothing. I beg!
菲利普,真的有这个必要吗?
Philippe, is this really necessary?
是的!
Yes!
我什么都不知道。我什么都不知道。
I know nothing. I know nothing.
不!不!拜托!
No! No! Please!
我不是动物,路易斯。我无意弄瞎你的眼睛。
I’m not an animal, Luis. I have no intention of blinding you.
外国♥军♥团士兵就是这样做的。
Foreign legionnaires do this.
我保证,你的视力会和以前一样好。
Your vision, I promise, will be as good as ever.
但在你的余生中,每当你眨眼时,就会有一种可以忍♥受但相当剧烈的疼痛。
But every time you blink for the rest of your life, there will be an endurable but rather sharp pain.
菲利普!
Philippe!
不是理想的时机。
Not ideal timing.
我让你租个不被打扰的地方。
I told you to rent a place where we wouldn’t be disturbed.
5个月来一个游客不算交通堵塞。
One visitor in five months is not exactly a traffic jam.
我会把她赶走的。
I’ll get rid of her.
我觉得你不需要这个,路易斯,还有这个。——啊!
I don’t think you’ll be needing this, Luis, – nor this. – Ah!
的帮助!的帮助!
Help! Help!
夫人迷路了,是吗?
Madam has lost her way, is it?
我是汉诺德有限公♥司♥的玛格丽特·汉诺德,是来评估酒窖的。
I’m Margaret hannood of hannood’s limited, here to evaluate the wine cellar.
当然,还有酒窖。
Of course, the wine cellar.
为了这么少的理由跑了这么远,真可惜。
Such a shame to have traveled so far for so little reason.
主人在打盹。
The master is napping.
事实是,他病得很重。
The truth is, he is quite ill.
再见。
Good bye.
事实是,他已经死了。
The truth is, he is quite dead.
“已故”是关键词。
Deceased is the key word.
我相信你会同意的。
I’m sure you’ll agree.
当然,那是主人的父亲。
Of course, that is the master’s father.
但我们都很难过,主人自己也悲伤得难受。
But it’s sad for us all, the master is ill himself of grief.
但当哀悼期结束后,我会给你们公♥司♥打电♥话♥的。
But I will call your firm when the mourning period is over.
再见。
Good bye.
但不是告别。
But not farewell.
如果你把我锁在外面,我会带着岛上所有的警♥察♥回来。
If you lock me out, I’ll come back with every policemen on the island.
我有合法的权利做我的工作,我也打算这么做。
I have a legal right to do my job, and I intend to do it.
你不进来吗?
Won’t you come in?
如果你需要我,我就在上面。
I’ll be up here if you need me.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
啊,很好。
Ugh, great.
哦,太棒了!看起来像7- 11的葡萄酒区。
Oh, great! Looks like a wine section from a 7-Eleven.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
彗星年。
The year of the comet.
彗星年?你确定吗?
The year of the comet? Are you sure?
父亲,请相信我!
Father, please, please believe me!
没有错,都是真的。
There’s no mistake, it’s all true.
但是,亲爱的,1811年,是葡萄酒历史上最传奇的一年。
But, my dear, 1811, that was the most legendary year in the history of wine.
瓶子有多大来着?
And how large was the bottle again?
比我见过的任何瓶子都大。
Bigger than any bottle I’ve ever seen.
父亲,那是拿破仑的。
Father, it was Napoleon’s.
它在喉咙附近有一个雕刻的纹章。
It had an engraved crest near the throat.
这是我这辈子最激动人心的事了。
Oh, this is just the most exciting thing ever in my life.
顺便说一句,理查德,既然我确定你在听,我知道你一定为我感到高兴。
And by the way, Richard, since I’m sure you’re listening, I know how happy you must be for me.
太激动了,亲爱的姐姐。
Couldn’t be more thrilled, darling sister.
神父,你打算什么时候拍卖♥♥?
Father, how soon do you plan to auction it?
我不确定这是正确的方法。
I’m not sure that’s the way to go.
我不明白。
I don’t understand.
我可以直接把它送给我们的美国朋友,t·t·凯莱赫先生。
I may just offer it out right to our American friend, Mr. T.T. Kelleher.
为什么?
Why?
他是我们最好的顾客,他特别喜欢拉菲。
Well, he’s our best customer, and he’s particularly fond of lafite.
从来没有人会为一瓶酒支付超过40万美元。
No one ever paid more than $400,000 for a bottle.
我想如果我打电♥话♥给他,他愿意给我一百万,我会忍♥不住让他拿走。
I think if I phoned and he offered me, say a million, I’d be tempted to let him have it.
100万美元?
$1 million?
哦,玛格丽特,恭喜你!
Oh, and Margaret, congratulations!
你第一天出来就干得不错。
You’ve done rather well on your first day out.
哦,谢谢您,父亲。再见!
Oh, thank you, father. Goodbye!
请坐,理查德。这对我们大家都有好处。
Do sit down, Richard. This is good for all of us.
不不,你完全误解我了,我对玛格丽特很激动。
No, no, you totally misread me, I am thrilled about Margaret.
哦,我们开玩笑,你知道,但是…这都是爱哥哥崇拜妹妹的乐趣。
Oh, we tease, you know, but… It’s all loving older brother to adored younger sister for fun.
不,我担心凯莱赫的决定。
No, I’m concerned by the kelleher decision.
一瓶酒价值100万美元,你有什么好担心的?
What could possibly concern you about $1 million for a bottle of wine?
我觉得nivanos的价格可能更高。
Well, I think nivanos might pay even more.
既然我们的工作是把东西卖♥♥给出价最高的人…我知道你喜欢nivanos,但我不喜欢,而且,我也不信任他。
And since ourjob is to sell items to the highest bidder… I know you like nivanos, but I don’t, and furthermore, I don’t trust him either.
但肯定…当然最后的决定权在我。
But surely… Surely the final decision is mine.
就该如此,亲爱的父亲。
As it should be, father dear.
这是不应该发生的。
This was not supposed to happen.
我只是想吓唬吓唬他。
I was only trying to frighten him.
你一定要把血止住。
You make damn sure you stop the bleeding.
他猛扑向我的刀。
He lunged into my knife.
路易斯,我很难过。
Luis, I’m so upset.
我想没有路易斯那么难过。
Not as upset as Luis, I think.
这太可怕了。
This is dreadful.
我们离研究科学还有很长的路要走。
We are now a long way from research science.
我知道。
I know.
让他睡吧。
Let him sleep.
我是奥利弗·普里西科。我是来喝酒的。
I’m Oliver plexico. I’m here for the booze.
天啊,是你!
Oh, my god, it’s you!
是的。
Yeah.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
就像我说的,玛格丽特,是玛格丽特,对吧?
Well, it’s like I said, Margaret, it is Margaret, isn’t it?
我是来喝虫汁的。
I’m here for this bug juice.
所以如果你把它交出来,我很快就走了。
So if you just hand it over, I’ll be gone before you know it.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
门开着,所以我走了进去。
The door was open, so I walked in.
听着,我是来找t。t。凯莱赫先生的他让我来买♥♥一瓶烂酒。
Look, I’m here for Mr. T.T. Kelleher who sent me for some bottle of rotgut.
我一拿到它,就跟你说再见,你就可以继续做那个我们都知道和喜欢的国际性感偶像了。
Now, as soon as I have it, I’ll say goodbye, and you can get back to being the international sex symbol we all know and love.
在我检查你的证件之前,我什么都不会交出。
I hand over nothing until I check your credentials.
与此同时,把我的牙套取下来。房♥间!
In the meantime, get out of my retainers. Room!
滚出去!
Get out!
凯莱赫先生实际上出价100万。
Mr. Kelleher actually went for the million.
他不止是答应了,他很激动。
Oh, he more than went for it, he was thrilled.
但他想亲自验证瓶子的真伪。
But he wants to verify the bottle’s authenticity himself.
一旦他满意了,就会把钱汇过来。
Once he’s satisfied, he’ll wire the money.
所以他派来的这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥是合法的傲慢的混♥蛋♥?
So then this arrogant ass he sent is a legitimate arrogant ass?
向理查德问好。再见!
Best to Richard. Bye-bye!
除了拿瓶子你还为凯莱赫先生做了什么?
So what is it that you do for Mr. Kelleher that is above and beyond bottle retrieval?
-需要什么都行。——哇。
– Whatever is necessary. – Wow.
活的,呼吸的疑难解答者。
Living, breathing troubleshooter.
我不是想打探,但那个职业不是埃罗尔·弗林干的吗?
I don’t mean to pry, but didn’t that occupation go out with errol Flynn?
我们这群傲慢的混♥蛋♥,还在努力保持传统。
Still a couple of us arrogant asses around, trying to keep the traditions alive.
你怎么这么快就上来了,普莱克西科先生?
And how did you get up here so quickly, Mr. Plexico?
他打电♥话♥给我的时候我在格拉斯哥出差,所以我开了架直升机过来。
I was in Glasgow on business when he phoned me, so I flew a chopper up.
非常troubleshootery。
Very troubleshootery.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
不。为什么?
No. Why?
如果你是那个可怜的混♥蛋♥,你肯定离他所受的打击有2英尺6英寸。
Just if you were the poor bastard, must be about two foot six from all the hammering he takes.
杰米!
Jamie!
杰米!它的时间。
Jamie! It’s time.
现在,当你拿到瓶子时,你要做什么?
Now, when you get the bottle, what are you going to do?
我要把它带到湖边。
I’ll take it to the lake.
我划船去爷爷的小屋,等着你。
I row to grandfather’s cabin, and iwait for you.
完美的。
Perfect.
我可以杀了他们吗?
May I kill them?
一个母亲该怎么办?
What’s a mother to do?
除非你迫不得已。
Only if you have to.
如果瓶子破了,我就死定了。
If that bottle’s broken, I’ll just die.
哦,谢天谢地。
Oh, thank god.
天啊,这瓶可真大。
Jesus, it’s a hell of a big bottle.
你好。
Hello.
他们在客厅里。
They are in the living room.
我告诉他们督察马上就到。
I told them the inspector would be here momentarily.
菲利普,路易斯失踪了,我们就不该让他们进来。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!