One million two.
1又1 / 4。
One and a quarter.
二百万年。
Two million.
2、两个。
Two, two.
两个,四个。
Two, four.
两个,五个。
Two, five.
300万美元。
$3 million.
这混♥蛋♥根本不懂钱的价值。
Bastard’s got no sense of the value of money.
三百万,一次。
Three million, once.
300万,两倍。
Three million, twice.
500万美元。
$5 million.
Plexico先生,
Mr. Plexico,
我自然不会对你优厚的报价感到不满。
I’m naturally not displeased with your more-than-fair offer.
但是,我该怎么委婉地说呢?
But, how can I put this delicately?
你付得起吗,先生?
Can you afford it, sir?
问他。
Ask him.
他母亲创立了这家公♥司♥。
His mother founded the company.
他拥有80%的股份。
He owns 80% of the stock.
我从没说过我穷。
I never said I was poor.
进一步报价?
Further bids?
然后以500万美元卖♥♥给了奥利弗·普里西科先生。
Then, sold to Mr. Oliver plexico for $5 million.
奥利弗!
Oliver!
就在你面前,汉诺德小姐。
Directly in front of you, miss hannood.
我认为,相对而言,与一般大众相比,你是富裕的。
I take it, you are, relatively speaking, well, compared to the general public, well-off.
我还行。
I do okay.
那你为什么要经历这么多?
Then why did you go through so much?
我喜欢有人陪伴。
I enjoy the company.
玛格丽特,我为你感到骄傲。
Margaret, I’m proud of you.
——恭喜你。-谢谢。
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
恐怕我得把她带走一会儿。
I’m afraid I have to steal her for a moment.
我们到了,这就是我说的那位年轻女士。
Here we are, this is the young lady I was talking about.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
哦,奥利弗!你打不开。
Oh, Oliver! You can’t open that.
为什么不呢?拿破仑也会,只是他活得不够长。
Why not? Napoleon would have, he just didn’t live long enough.
但也可能是醋。陈酒常成醋。
But it could be vinegar. I mean, old wine often turns to vinegar.
那我们要么来杯好酒,要么来份昂贵的沙拉。
Well, then we either have a wonderful glass of wine or a really expensive salad.
考虑一下这种……奇怪的订婚礼物。
Consider this sort of a… Oddball engagement present.
你说呢?
What do you say?
哦,奥利弗。
Oh, Oliver.
哦。
Oh.
那我们举杯庆祝一下怎么样?
Well, how about we celebrate with a toast?
谁想加入我们,价格是1万美元一杯。
Anyone would like to join us, the price is $10,000 a glass.
我们将欣然接受您的个人支票。
Your personal checks will be happily accepted.
把它们捐给你最喜欢的慈善机构。
Make ’em out to your favorite charity.
麦琪,能给我们拿杯眼镜吗?
Maggie, can we get some glasses?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
眼镜,请。
Glasses, please.
谢谢你,朋友。
Thanks, buddy.
玛吉。
Maggie.
看起来不像醋。
Doesn’t look like vinegar.
闻起来不像醋。
Doesn’t smell like vinegar.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥。
Son of a bitch.
完全正确。
Exactly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!