按照20%的人受伤, 10%的人死亡来算…
At a casualty rate of 20% wounded and 10% killed…
我们的兵力还能维持在500万
…we can maintain an army of five million men.
德皇打不赢我们
The Kaiser can’t beat that.
奥地利想羞辱我们
Austria wants to humiliate us.
我们一定要给它点颜色看看
We must show her we’ll be firm.
我们要进行总动员, 不然您的政♥府♥就会处于不利的地位
We need the mobilization or your government will be outmaneuvered.
如果我们总动员了, 德皇也得这么干
But if we mobilize, the Kaiser will have to.
还有法国, 英国也一样
And France, and England.
这就一发不可收拾了
Nobody will be able to stop.
给我发一封私人电报给德皇
Send a telegram to the Kaiser with a personal message from me.
就说尽管我们两国都下令总动员, 但并不意味着我们就要打仗
Say that though we’ve both mobilized, it doesn’t mean we’ll fight.
我们的友谊坚不可摧
And nothing will break our old friendship.
签上”尼克”
Sign it “Nicky.”
下令全民总动员
Order the general mobilization.
真的疯了…
Madness…
穿这身可上不了战场啊
This one can’t get to the colors soon enough, can you?
我老了, 陛下
I’m old, sir.
见过的战争太多了
I’ve seen so many wars.
当时好像都很重要
They all seemed so important at the time.
而现在…
Now…
我连♥战♥役的名字都记不起了
…I don’t even remember what they were called.
几百万人…
Millions…
就那样送了命
…of dead men.
我不知道这是为什么
I don’t know why.
没人知道
Nobody knows.
您要阻止这场战争的话很容易, 陛下
You could so easily stop this war, sir.
您要做的就是起身…
All you have to do is to get up…
…就现在
…now…
…平平静静地
…quietly…
…回去和家人共享天伦之乐
…go home to your family.
您会成为最伟大的沙皇
You’d be the greatest of all the Tsars.
陛下, 您的外♥交♥部♥长萨扎诺夫阁下…
Your Majesty’s foreign minister, Mr. Sazanov…
收到了德国大使的正式文件
…has received a note from the German Ambassador.
陛下…
Your Majesty…
今晚七点十分…
…at ten minutes past seven this evening…
德国向俄♥国♥宣战了
…Germany declared war on Russia.
先生们…
Gentlemen…
德国对俄♥国♥宣战了
…Germany has declared war on Russia.
上帝保佑俄♥国♥
God save Russia!
上帝保佑沙皇
God save the Tsar.
上帝保佑沙皇
God save the Tsar!
等战争结束了…
None of you will be here…
你们没有一个人会站在这
…when this war ends.
争来争去最后成空
Everything we fought for will be lost.
我们所钟爱的都将破碎
Everything we loved will be broken.
战胜国会和战败国一样受到诅咒
The victors will be as cursed as the defeated.
这个世界行将就木
The world will grow old.
人们会漫无目的地迷失在废墟中
And men will wander about, lost in the ruins…
…变得疯狂
…and go mad.
传统
Tradition.
美德
Virtue.
克制
Restraint.
这些品德都不复存在
They all go!
我不是为自己感到悲伤, 而是为后来人悲叹
I’m not mourning for myself, but for the people who come after me.
他们会活在绝望之中
They will live without hope.
他们背负的就只有…
And all they will have…
…罪恶感
…will be guilt…
…复仇欲
…revenge…
和恐惧了
…and terror.
这个世界将会满是狂徒…
And the world will be full of fanatics…
还有庸俗的傻瓜
…and trivial fools.
别管分歧了
Set all differences aside!
首先我们都是俄♥国♥人
We are Russians first of all!
直到胜利的曙光来临的那一天
And until the day of victory dawns…
我们要团结一致
…we stand united…
为保卫神圣的俄♥罗♥斯♥而战
…in the defense of Holy Russia!
上帝保佑沙皇
God save the Tsar!
没有车送他们 走着去能行吗?
There’s no transport. Can they walk?
今晚就要到前线 由你负责
They’re needed at the front tonight. See to it.
向右转
Right face!
起步走
Forward march!
婊♥子♥, 德国婊♥子♥
Bitch! German bitch!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你见过他们吗? 出什么事了?
Have you seen them? What happened?
喝杯茶好吗?
Would you like some tea?
每年这个时候我都很讨厌 天黑得太早了
I’ve always hated this time of year. It gets dark so early.
你又在抱怨了
You gave in again.
你看上去很累啊
You look so tired.
你见过部长们了?
Did you even see the ministers?
你想看会议记录?
You want the minutes of the meeting?
只要看个大概
Just the gist of it.
我告诉他们, 我打算亲自替换尼古拉什
I told them I proposed replacing Nikolasha with myself…
动身去前线指挥作战
…and was leaving for headquarters to take command.
说呀, 他们的意思呢?
Go on. They said…?
没说什么, 就说要全体辞职
Nothing much. They said they’d all resign.
他们说政♥府♥要垮台了, 这不是疯了吗?
They said the government would fall, that it was madness.
你接受辞呈了?
And you took it?
你让步了? – 他们是我的内阁成员
You gave in? – They’re my advisors.
你是他们的沙皇
You’re their Tsar.
可如果他们说得没错呢? 很有可能的 这叫我如何来界定呢?
But what if they’re right? They might be. How can I be sure?
你必须去
You must go.
尼古拉什不是个好人, 格里高利神父说的
Nikolasha is a bad man. Father Gregory has said so.
我对格里高利神父讨厌透顶
I’m sick to death of Father Gregory.
我这一生…
All my life…
我这辈子样样都顺着你的意思
…my whole life, I’ve done what you want.
我和妈妈闹僵了
I gave Mother up.
就因为你恨她, 所以我们再也不去见她
You hated her, so we don’t see her anymore.
朋友我也疏远了
I gave my friends up.
知道吗, 我连个贴心朋友都没有
Do you know I haven’t a single friend?
我和家人在一块
I’ve got my family.
四个女儿, 一个有病的儿子…
Four girls, one sick boy…
还有你
…and you.
我扪心自问…
I ask…
在我吃饭, 睡觉还有更衣的时候…
…before I eat or sleep or change my clothes:
“这就是桑妮想要的生活吗?”
“Is this what Sunny wants?”
从来都不是
And it never is.
她就没有满足过
There’s always more!
天哪, 你到底要我怎么样?
Sweet Jesus! How much do you want of me?
我要你去
I want this.
你不知道我想去吗?
Don’t you know I want to go?
已经有好几个月军♥火♥短缺了
For months there’s been no ammunition.
在加利西亚, 子弹实行配给制, 一天三发
In Galicia, they ration bullets. Three a day.
我的士兵一天只能开三枪, 叫我怎么办?
My soldiers get three shots a day! What can I do?
我又不会造子弹
I can’t make shells.
一边开除部长…
I fire ministers…
一边又雇用部长, 可情况还是老样子
…I hire ministers, and nothing happens.
窝在这里没用, 我该呆在最高统帅部
I’m no use here. I belong at Stavka with my men!
别对我吼, 去对你的部长们说呀
Don’t tell me. Tell your ministers.
知道吗, 民众要我跟你离婚
You know people want me to divorce you?
格里高利神父告诫我了
Father Gregory warned me of that.
如果分手有用的话, 我会走人的
If I thought it would help, I would go away.
可那么做会很悲惨的
But it would be disastrous.
这个格里高利神父也预言过了?
Has Father Gregory told you that too?
我们的私事不需要旁人多嘴
I don’t need anyone to tell me about us.
尼克, 现在是你辉煌统治的开始
This is the beginning of the glory of your reign.
我们的朋友都这么对我说
Our friend told me so.
一定会在俄♥国♥历史上留下最光辉的一页
It will be the greatest page in Russian history…
目前的难关一定会过去的
…the story of these weeks and days.
你就放心地去前线吧
And when you go…
别担心这里的事, 有我呢
…don’t worry over what you’ve left behind. I’m here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!