听我的还是听莫斯科的, 委员?
Mine or Moscow’s, Commissar?
你听谁的命令?
Whose legal orders do you take?
让开
Get away!
上去
Get in!
你要干吗?
What are you doing?
只有俄♥国♥人才能上车, 你们是瑞士中立国人
Only Russians in the truck. You’re Swiss neutrals.
我们是一起的 – 我奉命行事
They’re with us. – I’ve got my orders.
上去
Get in!
杰拉德先生
Monsieur Gilliard!
我会写信的
I’ll write!
我会想办法见你们的
I’ll try to see you!
来吧
Come on.
都出来, 快点
Get out! Come on!
别磨蹭了, 快点
Hurry up! Come on!
你们一定很累了
You must be very tired.
进来吧…
Come inside…
…烤烤火
…and get dry.
今天是你生日?
Is today your birthday?
几星期前的事了
That was weeks ago.
当然了
Of course it was.
我的也是
And mine too.
我都四十六了
I was 46.
谁能想到啊…
Imagine that.
吃早饭吧
Breakfast?
我不饿, 你吃吧
I’m not hungry. You eat it.
我也不饿
Nor am I.
外面天气怎样?
What’s the day like?
我不知道
I don’t know now.
这不要紧
It doesn’t matter.
日复一日
It goes on and on.
不知道也就这样了
I don’t know anymore.
上帝会对我们心存眷顾吗?
What can God have in mind for us?
他们留了道缝
They’ve left a crack!
有什么两样呢?
What difference does it make?
看哪, 大概有什么事了 – 什么?
Look. Something might happen. – What?
可能有事了
Something might.
走开
Go away!
你想干吗?
What do you want?
你想看我是吗?
Do you want to see me?
就想看这个?
Is that what you want?
我二十一了, 我很漂亮, 大家都说我很漂亮
I’m 21 and I’m pretty. Everyone says I’m pretty.
我就被这一个男人看过 – 我知道, 没事了
That’s the only man who’s seen me! – I know, it’s all right.
他走了, 他走了
He’s gone, he’s gone.
你可别笑我
You know what’s funny?
我想请他进来
I wanted to ask him in.
就一次…
Just once…
…有人陪陪真好
…I wanted somebody.
乌拉尔苏维埃是怎么想的?
What is the Ural Soviet up to?
白♥军♥还有三天就打过来了
The Whites are three days away.
你们还下不了决定吗? – 好吧, 同志
Can’t you make up your minds? – All right, comrade.
今天早上克里姆林宫传来最新指示
We’ve had fresh instructions from the Kremlin this morning.
表达了对我们处理好此次棘手问题的信心
They express confidence in our ability to handle this difficult…
他们到底什么意思?
What exactly did they say?
给我看看
Let me see.
我都记在脑子里了
I’ve committed it to memory.
电报上说”一切由你们决定”
The cable read: “We leave the matter in your hands.”
哦, 总算有个说法了, 对吧?
Well, that’s taking a position, isn’t it?
那要我怎么干?
Now, what are my orders?
作为乌拉尔常务委员会的成员, 我有义务行使观察员的职责…
It’s my duty as a member of the Ural Presidium to act as an observer…
观察员?观察什么?
Observer? Of what?
执行死刑
The execution.
已经决定了
That’s already decided.
问题是, 处决几个人?
The question now is, how many?
你们还在讨论?
You’re having a debate on it?
凡事要做得干净利落
Everything must be above reproach.
我们希望今天下午就投票
We hope to bring it to a vote this afternoon.
怎么处置几个孩子还有分歧, 但是对于沙皇…
There’s a division of opinion about the children. But as for the Tsar…
有必要把窗子都糊上吗?
Was it necessary to remove the view?
安全起见
Security.
你好
Good day.
你好
Good day.
今天没出太阳?
No sun today?
多可惜
What a shame.
我看你不太舒服吧
I suppose you’re not well enough.
生病的时候是什么感觉?
What’s it like being ill?
阴沉着一张脸是什么感觉?
What’s it like having gray eyes?
小小年纪就病怏怏的
It can’t be nice…
…可不太妙啊
…being an invalid at your age.
像个废人一样什么事都干不成
And they can’t do anything to help one.
多可惜啊
What a pity.
是金的
It’s gold!
快撒手
Let it go!
你死定了
You’re dead!
看你干的好事
That’s all you know about.
你这个害人精
You murder everything!
你伤到我儿子了, 天哪…
You hurt him, and by God…
你敢打沙皇?
You struck the Tsar!
把他拖出去
Bring him outside!
每天早上第一件事…
First thing each morning…
就是给阿列克谢上矫正器
…put Alexis’ brace on.
我绝不让他们伤害你
I won’t let them hurt you!
用带子绑紧, 陛下
Strap it on tight, Your Majesty.
孩子不喜欢那样, 可这对他有好处
He doesn’t like it, but it’s good for him.
老天爷
Dear God!
我会想办法的
I won’t let them.
你能救他
You can save him.
你能阻止得了
You can stop it.
当然
Certainly.
是你的手下先动手, 应该惩罚他
Your man started it. He should be punished.
我会处理的
He will be.
那纳高尼呢?
And Nagorny?
剥夺他人的生命
Taking someone’s life.
谁也不该有这种权力
No man should have that power.
你有过
You had it.
是的
Yes.
我已经意识到, 一个强者不需要那种权力
And I have learned that a strong man has no need of power.
而懦夫会被它毁灭
And a weak man is destroyed by it.
我为曾经的罪孽正在受上天的惩罚
I am being punished for what I have done.
纳高尼是无辜的
Nagorny is innocent.
他还有孩子气
He’s like a child.
你们是不杀孩子的, 对吗?
You don’t shoot children, do you?
你们的新世界里, 还会惩罚无辜的人吗?
In your new world, are there penalties for innocence?
有时候会
Sometimes.
明智的法官才能断定谁是无辜的
It takes a wise judge to know who is innocent…
谁是有罪的
…and who is guilty.
但愿上天给我启示
I wish I knew.
我会尽力而为
I’ll do what I can.
谢谢了
Thank you.
我真想杀了他
I’d like to kill him.
等着瞧吧
Wait and see.
他会秉公办事的
He’ll do what’s right.
我很清楚, 他是个杀人狂
I know him. He’s a murderer.
他是个有思想的人
He’s a thoughtful man.
他会放纳高尼回来的
He’ll send Nagorny back to us.
他不是个恶人
He’s not a monster.
我不知道人们是否还心存一丝善念
I’ve never known a heart without some murder in it.
我造就了这种人
I made these men.
他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥的子民
They are our Russians.
他们这样凶恶我要负责
I am responsible for what they are.
是我, 让他们挨饿
I let them starve.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!