蘑菇很新鲜 我饿了
They were green. I’m hungry.
就会给我吃黄油面包
All you ever serve is bread and butter.
一直吃这个的
It’s tradition.
厨房♥里肯定有好吃的
I’ll do better in the kitchen.
纳高尼, 叫他慢点跑
Nagorny, don’t let him run too fast!
里瓦迪亚宫就是能让小家伙开心
He’s always happy here at Livadia.
克里里亚半岛的气候对他有好处
The Crimea’s good for him.
对大家都有好处
It’s good for all of us.
喝茶吗? – 来一杯
Some tea? – One cup.
我想趁斯托雷平来之前打打网球
Before Stolypin comes, I’d like to play a little tennis.
难得有几天度度假
We have so few days here.
这些个大臣就不能让我们清静会儿?
Can’t your ministers leave us alone?
你以前也挺喜欢他的嘛
You used to like him.
看在我的面上, 尽量对他客气点
For my sake, be as gracious as you can.
他这人不怎么样 老是跟我们作对
He’s not a good man. He’s against us.
瞎说, 他这个首相够可以的了
Nonsense. He’s a great prime minister.
我派格里高利神父去见他了
I sent Father Gregory to see him.
你叫拉斯普♥京♥去了?
You sent Rasputin?
这是为何?
What in God’s name for?
我们的朋友能读懂人心
Our friend reads people’s hearts.
他知道谁爱我们, 谁恨我们
He knows who loves us and who doesn’t.
他心里一清二楚
He can tell.
斯托雷平品质很恶劣
Stolypin is a bad man.
我拜托你, 以后可否…
In future, may I ask you, please…
我不管他是否能通灵…
I don’t care if he talks to God or not…
…拉斯普♥京♥就是个乡巴佬
…Rasputin is a peasant!
难道我的判断不恰当吗?
Is my judgment so inadequate?
难道我笨得连谁有政♥治♥家的素养都看不出来了?
Am I too dense to tell a statesman when I see one?
你究竟…
What on earth…
斯托雷平, 你气色不太好啊, 来这儿调节一下吧
Stolypin, you look absolutely terrible. Here’s what we’re going to do.
彼得·阿尔卡季耶维奇
Peter Arkadiavitch!
只有你会身穿泳衣拎着公文包
Only you could wear a briefcase with a bathing suit.
不拎着包我会感觉没穿衣服一样
I think I’d feel naked without it.
而且, 还得有放救生圈的地方
Besides, I must have somewhere to put my lifebelt.
维特引退后, 多亏你给俄♥国♥带来了奇迹
What you’ve done for Russia since Witte’s retirement is a miracle.
或者叫海市蜃楼 俄♥国♥太辽阔了
Or a mirage. Russia’s too large.
要一手掌控不可能
It’s impossible to govern.
我没有面面俱到
I’m not what holds it all together.
你也一样
You are.
因此三百周年的纪念庆典对我们来说非常重要
Which is why the Tercentenary next month is so important to us.
最终的进度表还须你来定夺
Final schedule is pending your approval.
巡游时间拖长了会很累人
I’m afraid the tour is long and taxing.
不过很重要的一点是…
But it’s critical that people…
…人们会感觉到我们这个强大的王朝是永垂不朽的
…feel the dynasty is permanent and strong.
罗曼诺夫王朝三百周♥年♥庆♥典
Three hundred years of Romanovs.
办好这事对我们至关重要
That fact is vital to us.
首先, 这意味着… – 好了, 彼得
It implies, first of all… – Come on, Peter.
拿去吧
Out with it.
我们明天就去彼得堡
We leave for Petersburg tomorrow.
你一路风尘仆仆, 有什么急事吗?
What’s so urgent that it brings you all this way?
这个贴得到处都是
One finds these everywhere.
张贴在彼得堡的大街小巷
All over Petersburg.
印得很差…
The printing is poor…
…但表达得很明确
…but the thought is clear.
秘密警♥察♥都是饭桶吗?
What’s wrong with the Okrana?
一万名密探都找不到一台印刷机?
Can’t 10, 000 secret agents find a printing press?
有好多机器在印哪
They can’t find all of them.
给我禁了它
I want it stopped.
太晚了, 杜马已经计划就此事展开辩论
It’s too late. They plan to debate it in the Duma.
去它的杜马
Damn the Duma!
这都是维特干的好事
Witte’s work.
他逼我让权给民众
He made me give it to the people.
关了它, 关闭杜马
Close it. Shut it down.
我比你还要厌恶杜马
I don’t like the Duma any more than you do.
可我宁愿看到杜马里吵翻了天, 也不愿看到人们上街去暴♥动♥, 罢♥工♥和游♥行♥
But I’d rather they talk than riot, strike and march.
下放权力给他们总比将人逼到绝路好吧
Better to give them more power than face that.
我是沙皇
I am the Tsar.
我绝对不会妥协的
And I would never accept that.
警♥察♥机关的报告中说…
Police reports…
…格里高利·埃非莫维奇·拉斯普♥京♥这个家伙
…on Gregory Efimovitch Rasputin.
每天大半时间喝得烂醉
Drunk half the time.
还嫖♥娼♥, 勾搭将军们的太太…
Whores, generals’ wives…
要我说啊, 这个淫棍很放纵
He’s generous with himself. I’ll say that.
他就这点德行
That’s his only Christian virtue.
只要是女人他就上 这秘密早已尽人皆知了
He’ll sleep with anyone. It’s no secret, everybody knows it.
他来见我
He came to see me.
明显是受皇后的差遣
Apparently with Her Majesty’s blessing.
他甚至想对我实施催眠术
He even tried to hypnotize me.
为什么让这个恶棍登堂入室?
Why is such a man admitted to the palace?
原因你知道 – 你的民众不知道
You know why. – Your people don’t.
难道要我亲口告诉他们?
I’ll tell them, shall I?
子民们, 你们的皇储得了重病就快死了?
Citizens, your Tsarevitch could get a bloody nose and die from it.
您必须把拉斯普♥京♥赶出彼得堡
You must send him away from Petersburg.
这怎么行?
How can I?
人们认为他亵渎了您的女儿和妻子
People think he violates your daughters and wife!
叫他滚蛋 否则我可控制不了局势了
Get him out! I can’t control the situation if you don’t.
如果我赶走他…
And if I do?
万一再出点什么事…
What happens if…
殿下
Your Highness!
不要紧的, 纳高尼
It’s all right, Nagorny.
你总会救我的
You’ll always save me.
这都是纳高尼的错
It’s all Nagorny’s fault.
博特金警告过我们, 阿列克谢会那么做的
Botkin warned us Alexis would behave like this.
是一种典型的反应 还有名字呢
It’s a typical reaction. It’s even got a name.
这我不管
I don’t care.
叫一个海员来当看护
A sailor for a nurse.
真是个馊主意
It’s an absurd idea.
是我想出来的
It’s mine.
我还是认为阿列克谢需要护士的照料
I still say Alexei needs a nurse.
他需要男人陪着他
He needs the company of men.
是吗?
Does he?
他整天围着你转 你都顾不上吃饭了
He’s with you all day long. You hardly ever come to meals.
我都感觉好久没见你了
I never seem to see you anymore.
我就想呆在自己的天地里
My place is where I’m needed most.
有这么多人少不了你想必也很烦
It must be hard to have so many people need you.
我有耐心
I’ll be patient.
等着等着就轮到我了
If I wait, my turn will come.
看我把事情搞得…
What a mess I make of things.
我本来想把一切都处理好
I meant to look so nice for you.
我多么希望我们在里瓦迪亚的最后一晚能过得开开心心
I meant our last night in Livadia to be beautiful.
有时我会想, 你怎么受得了我的脾气
Sometimes I wonder how you live with me.
彼此彼此
I wonder too.
我只知道, 生命中我不能没有你
Only I know I could never live without you.
我维持我的决定
My decision stands.
我知道你很肆无忌惮
I’ve seen you out of courtesy.
如果你是来分辩的话 – 我是来道别的, 沙皇陛下
If you’ve come here to plead… – I came to say goodbye.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
我不喜欢圣彼得堡
I don’t like St. Petersburg.
在这儿我只想喝个烂醉
It makes me drink too much.
我一喝酒…
And when I drink…
…女人就贴上来
…the women come.
这里的女人比我们乡下的还放荡
The women here are worse than the peasants in my village.
她们毫无节制
They’ve no restraint.
皇后生我气了吗?
Is Matushka angry with me?
她连酒都不允许你喝, 更别说…
She won’t admit you even take a drink, much less…
不行
No.
她完全信赖你
She believes in you completely.
她是个圣徒
She is a saint.
皇后…
Matushka…
…我走了万一你们还需要我…
…if you need me while I am gone…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!