我是你的后盾
Lean on me.
一切有我
Use me.
我谈不上聪明, 坚强…
I’m not wise or strong…
不过上帝会指引我的
…but God will show me what to do.
战略撤退的时候, 您一定不能前去指挥
With our armies in retreat, you must not take command.
您可不能选择这么一个不合时宜的当口
You could not have chosen a more unfortunate time.
对陛下的信心…
Faith in Your Majesty…
是维系全国上下一心的法宝
…is the one thing that keeps the whole country together.
都说完了吗?
Have I heard it all?
还有, 最高统帅部离这儿五百英里远
One thing. The headquarters at Stavka is 500 miles from here.
说下去
Go on.
您不在的时候, 谁来控制政♥府♥呢?
While you’re away, who will run the government?
我去了前线, 就由皇后来执政
When the Tsar is with the Army, the Tsaritza takes his place.
陛下
Sire!
说句大不敬的话, 皇后缺乏执政经验
With all respects, the Tsaritza’s lack of experience…
对俄♥国♥民众的了解也很有限, 尽管她和蔼可亲…
…and limited understanding of the Russian people, gracious lady though she is…
就这么定了
I shall continue to make all the decisions…
你们必须向她提交报告
…but you’ll have to make your reports to her.
先生们, 谢谢诸位的忠告
Thank you for your advice, gentlemen.
我都考虑过了
I have thought about this.
上帝肯定是站在我一边的
And I know that God is with me.
我一早就去统帅部
I leave for Stavka in the morning.
我最最亲爱的…
My very own darling…
…还记得昨晚我们依偎在一起的情景吗?
… remember last night when we were together.
我渴望你的万般柔情
I yearn for your caresses.
无论多少都还不够
I can never have enough of them.
吻你, 抚摸你…
I kiss you, caress you…
…爱你, 想念你…
… Iove you, long for you…
没你我彻夜难眠…
… can’t sleep without you.
保佑你…
Bless you…
…桑妮
… Sunny.
起来, 要出发了
Get up. We’re moving out.
给我起来
I said get up!
陛下
Your Majesty.
想必我来你不会高兴的
You can’t be glad to see me.
你懂我意思吗?
You understand my reasons?
你认为我做得不对
You think I’m wrong.
沙皇仅次于上帝
The Tsar comes second after God.
我愿意为他而死
I would die for him.
很对不住, 尼古拉什
I’m sorry, Nikolasha.
别这样, 我总算解脱了
Don’t be. It’s a great relief.
我还不能马上就离开前线
Can’t get away from here soon enough.
我已经任命阿列克谢耶夫将军为司令
I’ve appointed General Alexeiev Chief of Staff.
好人哪, 一流的将才
Good man, first class.
听他的命令, 让他指挥吧
Listen to him. Let him run things.
我也这么打算
I intend to.
肯定会比我出色
Can’t do worse than I did.
知道吗…
You know…
…丧失了一百万的兵力, 我要负责
…I’ve got a million corpses on my hands.
这些日子我说哭就哭, 我老了
I weep too easily these days. Getting old.
苦在心里, 尼克, 苦不堪言
It’s bitter, Nicky. Bitter.
我不妒忌你
I don’t envy you.
你认为下一步该怎么办?
What do you think I should do?
撤退, 保持实力, 这是唯一的出路
Retreat. Preserve the Army. That’s the only thing.
还有呢?
And what else?
穿着袜子去睡觉
Wear socks to bed.
冬天了, 地板冰冷
Floors freeze in the winter.
我叫桑妮给我织几双
I’ll ask Sunny to knit me some.
她写信向我表达爱意
She sends her love.
她会坏了大事
The devil she does!
如果只是两军交锋, 我还是能打赢的
I could have won this war if I were only fighting on one front.
可我背后还有两个敌人:
But I had two enemies at my back:
你的桑妮和那个妖僧
Your Sunny and her monk!
不久前他还写信给我…
Not long ago he wrote to me…
问我他可否来前线为军队祈福
…could he come and bless the troops?
我回敬他, 要是他敢来我就吊死他
I told him if he came, I’d hang him.
蛮好让他来
Should have let him come.
他一来我就吊死这个畜生
Hung the bastard when he got here.
上帝会帮你的, 尼克
God help you, Nicky.
上帝保佑沙皇
God save the Tsar!
上帝保佑沙皇
God save the Tsar!
你想当歌♥剧演员?
So, you’d like to be an opera singer?
哦, 你的胸脯倒不小啊
Yes, you have the chest for it.
你以前在公众场合唱过吗?
Have you ever sung in public before?
去皇家剧院…
Go to the Imperial Theater…
…给他们看这个
…give them this.
这是介绍信
It’s an introduction.
早点印好就节省了时间
I have them printed up now to save time.
格里高利神父
Father Gregory.
有位先生来了, 说是什么部长来着
There’s a gentleman arrived, says he’s the Minister of something.
外♥交♥部♥长
Foreign Minister.
他来早了
He’s early.
叫他进来吧
Send him in.
也让他欣赏欣赏
He might enjoy this.
现在你清唱几句
Now let’s hear you sing a little.
别怕
Don’t worry.
我不做评判
I’m no judge.
格里高利神父请您进去
Father Gregory says come in.
皇后让他专管艺术了?
Has the Empress now made him responsible for the arts?
亲爱的是你啊
My dear man!
她蛮讨人喜欢的是吧?
Isn’t she delightful?
绝对妩媚动人
Absolutely charming.
没想到你请我来听独唱会啊
I had no idea you had asked me here for a recital.
她想唱几句
She wants to sing.
我乐于助人
I like to help people.
你不介意吧?
You don’t mind?
你在我部门里安插了三个文盲
You’ve placed 3 men in my Ministry who can neither read nor write.
我♥干♥吗要介意呢?
Why should I mind?
我什么人都不恨…
I don’t hate anyone…
…可还是有那么多敌人
…and yet so many enemies.
我一贫如洗
I’m not rich.
可我乐善好施
What I get, I give away.
我解甲归田时什么人都不去报复
I take no vengeance on the men I’ve removed from office.
你落难了, 我也不落井下石
When you fall, I won’t abuse you.
我们都是由沙皇任免的
We are appointed and dismissed by the Tsar.
你是他的敌人
You’re his enemy!
你和其他的部长们, 你们都反对他
You and all the other ministers. You’re all against him.
你做梦都想把我们赶下台是吗?
Can it be your dream to have us all removed from office?
都赶走
Every one.
俄♥国♥要毁在你手上了
You are destroying Russia!
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you know it?
你要什么代价?
What’s your price?
想当总教主还是…
Do you want to be made a pope or…
格里什卡, 今天上帝有没有显灵啊?
Grishka! How are the miracles going today?
老天爷
My God!
格里什卡要提拔进内阁了
They’re elevating Grishka to the Cabinet.
德米特里大公, 尤苏波夫亲王
Grand Duke Dmitry. Prince Yussoupov.
我告辞了
Pray excuse me.
他居然说我在毁灭俄♥国♥
He tells me I’m destroying Russia.
什么? 单枪匹马, 赤手空拳?
What, single-handed?
如果你们还当他朋友, 就带他走吧, 离彼得堡远远的
If you’re friends of his, take him away. Get him out of Petersburg.
把相好的都带走, 不管男的女的
Take your girls, or your boys.
让他去省里寻欢作乐好了吧
Frolic in the provinces…
…快把他弄走
…but get him out of here!
阁下, 你有点歇斯底里了
Your Excellency sounds hysterical.
殿下, 这么做是应该的
Your Highness ought to be.
不管出什么事, 我都问题不大
Whatever happens, I’ll survive.
总会有个官当当
There’s always room for one more bureaucrat.
多少还能混得下去…
I’ll survive…
…可你呢, 亲王?
…but will you princes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!