我来念?
May I?
“因此, 看在…” – 我不会反悔的
“Therefore, in the name…” – I won’t tear it up.
难道要搁在你腿上签吗?
Shall I sign it in your lap?
我还要加几笔
I wish to add one thing more.
我不仅代表我个人退位…
I shall abdicate for myself…
…也代表我儿子退位
…and also for my son.
可是, 陛下…
But, Your Majesty…
杜马认为…
…the Duma thought that…
大家都期待您的儿子…
Everyone expected that your son would…
可否告知理由?
May I know the reasons?
某些私人原因
My reasons are personal.
如果那样, 我还要加上适当的条款
In that case, I shall add the appropriate clause.
里瓦迪亚的春天就要来了
It will be spring soon at Livadia.
要把我们送到那儿吗?
Is that where you’ll send us?
是的, 如果您不反对
Yes, if you like.
我们没时间考虑得那么早
We’ve had no time to plan ahead.
我一直想当个乡绅
I’ve often thought I’d like to be a country gentleman.
我就喜欢观察万物生长发育
I’ve always liked to watch things grow.
那里景色秀丽
It’s lovely there.
阳光和煦
The sun is warm.
据说土地很肥沃
And they say the soil is very good.
我知道在那儿我会过得很快活
Much of the happiness I’ve known I’ve had there.
都整理好了
It’s now in order.
三月…
March…
十五号♥…
…the 15th…
…一九一七年
…1917.
三月的月中
The Ides of March.
要是您不优柔寡断也不至于此, 陛下
If only you had acted sooner, sir.
你认为这一切能避免得了吗?
You think this could have been avoided?
他是谁?
Who is there?
尼古拉·罗曼诺夫
Nicholas Romanov.
放行
Let him pass.
对不起
I’m sorry.
求你了
Please…
…不要…
…don’t…
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please!
我是没有办法呀
I didn’t mean to.
求你了
Please!
我真丢脸啊
I’m so ashamed.
我是身不由己呀
I didn’t mean to do it.
求你, 不要…
Please don’t!
求你, 不要…
Please don’t!
求求你
Please!
毕业于喀山大学…
Graduated at Kazan University…
获得法律学位
…with a degree in law.
他的哥哥…
Brother…
因在1887年行刺当今沙皇的父亲
…hanged for terrorism in 1887…
而被处绞刑
…by the present Tsar’s father.
已婚
Married.
没有子女
No children.
他不吸烟
Doesn’t smoke.
也不允许身边的同志
And won’t let his comrades…
吸烟
…smoke.
是个农奴的孙子
Grandson of a serf.
游历广泛
Well-traveled, I see.
沙皇应该请你当秘密警♥察♥的
The Tsar should have had your secret police.
我领导的党要好好研究一下你
My party will make a study of your methods.
他们忘记提到你还很有幽默感
They fail to mention your sense of humor.
还有更好笑的呢
It gets even funnier.
我要去彼得堡, 而你想去巴黎
I want to get to Petersburg. You want to get to Paris.
简直是胡说八道
It’s outrageous.
我们这是在苏黎世, 如果我没弄错的话…
We are here in Zurich, and if I understand you…
德国正在打俄♥国♥, 你想借助它的力量
…you want the German government, which is at war with Russia…
取道德国到瑞典去…
…to take you across Germany to Sweden…
因为这样你就能回到俄♥国♥了
…because you can get to Russia from there.
我是想制止战争
I’m offering to stop the war.
我不知道你还有这能耐
I didn’t know you had so much authority.
如果我们组建了布尔什维克政♥府♥…
If we had a Bolshevik government…
我们就立刻和德国停战
…we’d immediately make peace with Germany.
你能调多少个德军师到西部前线?
Then how many German divisions could you transfer to the western front?
你问的是机密情报
And now you are asking me for classified information.
要知道, 我这里关押的布尔什维克党可比别的地方都多
Do you know my government locked up more Bolsheviks than anyone else?
你怎么能指望我们…
How can you expect us…
帮你一起革命?
…to help you make a revolution?
简直是自不量力
You have no sense of proportion.
我只对俄♥国♥的权力掌控感兴趣
All I’m interested in is power in Russia.
它正躺在大街上, 唾手可得
It’s lying on the streets waiting to be picked up.
克伦斯基的日子长不了, 他的政♥府♥还在打仗
Kerensky won’t last. He’s still fighting the war…
民众为了和平会拼死一搏的
…and the people are desperate for peace.
我会带给他们和平
I shall offer them peace.
这样, 你会见识到真正的革命
Then you’ll see the real revolution.
你的笑话叫人难以捉摸
I see your jokes are very subtle.
一个马♥克♥思♥主义者想利用起德国皇帝来了
A Marxist wants to use the Kaiser.
也许德国皇帝…
And perhaps the Kaiser…
也会利用马♥克♥思♥主义者
…can use a Marxist.
看哪
There.
再过几个月, 芜菁就长出来了
In a few months, these will be turnips.
那是胡萝卜
They’re carrots.
它们成熟了…
And when they grow…
我们还吃得到吗?
…will we still be here to eat them?
尼古拉·罗曼诺夫
Nicholas Romanov!
我就是克伦斯基
My name is Kerensky.
以前我一直在这个房♥间里放着很多雪利酒
I always used to offer sherry in this room.
现在一瓶也没有了
There’s none left.
我时间不多, 得找你谈谈
I haven’t much time. We must talk.
战况如何了?
What’s happening to the war?
士兵们议论纷纷, 听说
We hear the soldiers talking. One hears of…
我们输得一败涂地
…terrible defeats.
仗还要打下去吗?
Will we fight on?
当然
Certainly.
我的政♥府♥未来全靠它了
The future of my government depends on it.
我们保证会赢得战争
We stand pledged to victory.
要是这样, 我们受这些个罪还有点意义
What all of us have been through has some meaning after all.
还要把我们关在这里很久吗?
Will we be staying here much longer?
再过几天就送你们走
You will be leaving here in a few days.
我们只想去英国避难
All we do is dream of England.
到那儿就万事大吉了
We’ve been very happy there.
我可以坐下来吗? – 对不起
May I sit down? – I’m sorry.
英国拒绝接纳你们
England won’t accept you.
不接纳?
Won’t accept?
乔治五世国王是我表哥
King George is my cousin.
他看来也不想接纳你
He doesn’t seem to want you, either.
他得想想自己的处境
He has to think of his own position.
当然
Of course.
我就不叫他为难了…
I must not make difficulties for…
法国也不接纳
Nor will the French.
我们的盟国都不愿冒这个险
None of our allies want to risk it.
他们是为了民众而战…
They are at war to save democracy
而你是个暴君
…and you were a tyrant.
我是个战犯
I’m a prisoner.
见他们的鬼, 我是孩子们的父亲
Damn them, I’m a father with a family!
你们不会有事
You will be safe.
这点我来负责
I’ll see to that.
每个人手上都沾满了鲜血, 我不愿意沾上你们的
There’s blood enough on everybody’s hands. I won’t have yours on mine.
我会尽快…
Just as soon as possible…
把你们一家送到西伯利亚
…you’ll be leaving for Siberia…
一个靠近托博尔斯克的小村庄
…to a village near Tobolsk.
西伯利亚?
Siberia?
你们在那儿呆上一星期或者…
You will be staying there for a week or so…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!