爸爸?
Father?
没有希望了, 对吗?
There’s no hope, is there?
胡说
Nonsense.
一点没有了
None at all.
坐下
Sit.
这是干什么?
May I ask why?
难道还不熟悉我的相貌吗?
Surely my features are familiar?
从正面和侧面
Front face and profile.
坐下
Sit down!
看呀, 拍得多难看
Look at me! It’s just awful.
你像个小偷
You look like a thief.
你像个荡♥妇♥
You look like a trollop.
瞎说, 谁说像啦?
I don’t. What’s a trollop?
天哪, 是很像
Dear Lord, so she does!
我看一点都不好笑 – 看看
I don’t find that amusing. – Just look.
一点都不好笑
It’s not amusing at all.
姑娘们还在哭
The girls won’t stop crying.
他怎样了?
How is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
大概不要紧吧
It’s not as bad as some.
膝盖还会肿起来
The knee will go on swelling for a bit.
要能走还得几个星期
It may be weeks before he walks again.
他会好起来的
But he’ll mend.
好起来
Mend!
我没事, 爸爸
I’m all right, Father.
博特金说你会好的 – 我摔倒了
Botkin tells me you’ll be fine. – I tripped.
我不信
I don’t believe you.
我该睡了 医生叫我多休息
I ought to sleep. They told me to get some rest.
干吗要走, 去向哪里我们都一无所知
We are going God knows why to God knows where…
…而你却要闯祸
…and you do this!
我要保护一大家子
I have a family to protect.
那你的行动呢?
What are you doing for them?
你做过什么啦?
What did you ever do?
你退位了, 你投降了! 作为沙皇还有脸活着?
You abdicated, you gave in! I thought Tsars had to die!
这都是为了你们呀
I did it for you.
你可以抗争啊 – 都是为了你, 你妈妈和几个姐姐
You could have fought. – For you and mama and girls?
我真替你害臊
I’m so ashamed of you.
看看这儿, 看看我们呆的什么地方呀
Look at us! Look where you’ve put us.
回想从前…
Thinking back…
回想从前, 往事历历在目…
When I think back, I can see them so clearly now…
要是能跨过心里这个坎就好了
…corners that I didn’t turn.
我毁了你
You’ve had no life.
毁了你几个姐姐
The girls have had no life.
是我造的孽
I wasted you.
你的前途在我手里变得暗淡无光
I had your future in my hands and spent it.
我坐在这儿
Look at you.
眼里只有你
You’re all I see.
你的脸庞
Your faces.
你干吗要替我退位?
Why did you abdicate for me?
为什么?问都不问我一句
Why? You didn’t even ask.
我不愿意你来偿还我的过错
I didn’t want you to pay for my mistakes.
我不是正在偿还吗?
Am I not paying for them now?
难道不是都在还吗?
Aren’t all of us?
我本该有机会…
I should have had a chance…
有权利决定自己的人生轨迹
…the right to live my own life, make my own decisions.
我本来可以设法帮助俄♥国♥…
I could have tried to help Russia…
帮助妈妈, 姐姐, 甚至还有你
…help Mother and my sisters, and perhaps, even you.
我本来可以成为罗曼诺夫王朝
I could have been a Romanov…
一代沙皇
…a Tsar.
一切都成泡影了
It all went wrong.
我一点也不明白怎么会这样
I hardly know why or how.
而我, 刚刚还流了血
Instead, I just bleed.
我就是这个命
It’s my fate.
血止不住
I bleed.
我爱你
I love you.
你要理解
Please understand.
我会的, 爸爸
I do, Father.
可这又有什么用呢?
But does it really matter?
再见
Goodbye.
你要到哪里去?
What will you do now?
我又能怎么办呢?
What can I do?
不管我帮谁, 杀的都是俄♥国♥人
Whatever side I join, I kill Russians.
我心里也没底
I don’t know what to do anymore.
都准备好了
We’re ready.
要变天了…
What a world this is.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
现在说已经晚了
It’s too late for that.
不过还是谢谢你
But thank you.
感觉还好吧?疼不疼?
Are you all right? Does it hurt?
你也想跟我一样?
Would you like it to?
我可不想
Not at all.
折腾生病的孩子, 你们还有人性吗?
Why are you moving a sick boy? It’s inhuman.
我只管押你们去莫斯科, 别的不管
I am just taking you to Moscow, that’s all.
到了那里又怎么样?
And what happens to us there?
上去
Get in.
祈祷吧, 但愿到时候有火车来接我们
And pray that when we get out of here, there’ll be a train.
到莫斯科要多久?
How long till Moscow?
五到六天
Five or six days.
我们还有生路吗?
What are our chances?
什么意思?
Of what?
活得到圣诞节吗?
Living till Christmas?
我没想过这个
I haven’t thought about it.
这我就搞不懂你了
You puzzle me.
照理我们死了, 你会很高兴, 而你却帮我们离开这儿
You’d be happy to see us dead, and yet you help us get away.
我可不像你那么喜欢杀戮, 血腥尼古拉
I haven’t your taste for murder, Bloody Nicholas.
我也不可能有你这种习惯
I’ve never had a chance to get used to it.
你杀过多少人?你算过没有?
How many men have you killed? Have you the least idea?
天晓得有多少佃农死在你手里了
God knows how many peasants died!
小孩还没算在内
Nobody counted children.
你只清楚死了多少士兵, 因为有人替你数过
You only know the number of soldiers because somebody counted them for you.
七百万哪
Seven million!
每人身上六夸脱鲜血, 乘以七百万
Six quarts a man times seven million.
血流成海了
It’s an ocean.
你见过战争吗?
You ever seen a battle?
我说错了, 你不是血腥尼古拉
I’m wrong. You’re not Bloody Nicholas.
你这个人毫无思想
You’re a man of no imagination.
很合君王的口味
Fit for a king.
委员同志
Comrade Commissar!
委员同志
Comrade Commissar!
同志, 叶卡特琳堡的乌拉尔苏维埃向你问候
Greetings from the Ural Soviet at Ekaterinburg, comrade.
我奉命接管你押解的囚犯
I have an order authorizing me to take charge of your prisoners.
乌拉尔苏维埃下的命令
From the Ural Soviet.
我奉的是莫斯科中♥央♥委员会的命令
My orders come from the Central Committee in Moscow.
我不归你管辖, 别挡我们的道
I’m not in your jurisdiction. Move your train.
把罗曼诺夫一家留下, 我是奉命行事
I want the Romanovs. I have a legal order for them.
在苏维埃俄♥国♥只有一个合法政♥府♥
There’s only one legal government in Soviet Russia.
一个政♥府♥?在哪儿呢?
One government? Where is it?
瞧它干的好事
What’s it doing?
他们快输给白♥军♥了
They’re losing to the Whites!
白♥军♥占领了鄂木斯克
They’ve taken Omsk.
要来这里救你的沙皇了
And they’re coming here to save your Tsar!
你的中♥央♥委员会阻止得了他们吗?
Can your Central Committee stop them?
他不是我的沙皇 我负责押送沙皇一家
He’s not my Tsar. He’s my responsibility.
我又不是救他, 我是将他送去审判
I’m not saving him, I’m taking him to trial.
我们必须依法行事, 我们不是秘密警♥察♥
We must stay inside the law! We’re not the Okrana.
所以我们才要革命, 同志
That’s why we had a revolution, comrade.
你给我让开
We’re going through.
试试看哪
Try.
我要毙了你
I’ll shoot you.
还会得到勋章
And I’ll get a medal for it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!