我一有办法就把你们送出国去
…until I can organize some way for you to leave the country.
从那以后…
From there on…
…你就不管我什么事了
…I wash my hands of you.
为什么不送我们去芬兰?
Why not send us out to Finland?
离这儿只有三十英里
It’s just 30 miles away.
你是否能安全地通过圣彼得堡, 这我不敢保证
I’d never get you through St. Petersburg alive.
你认识到没有?只有我才能救你一命
Do you realize I’m all that stands between you and the block?
没有军需品
No munitions.
没有补给
No supplies.
也不知道军队的立场
I don’t know where the Army stands.
国库破产了
Treasury is bankrupt.
学生们纷纷暴♥动♥
The students riot.
工人们全副武装
Workers carry arms.
社♥会♥主♥义♥者要这样, 孟什维克要那样
The Socialists want this. The Menshiviks want that.
激进分子, 中间派, 立宪民♥主♥党党员
The radicals, the centrists, the cadets.
布尔什维克
The Bolsheviks.
我就是想逮捕他们也办不到
I can’t arrest them even if I wanted to.
现在讲权利和法律了
We have rights and laws now.
你有权力, 不讲♥法♥律
You had power and no laws.
我讲♥法♥律, 而无权力
I have laws and no power.
但愿我能帮你一把
I wish I could help you.
你有过机会
You had your chances.
希望我也能有
I wish I had mine.
革命
Revolution!
现在就革命
Revolution, now!
土地
Land!
和平
Peace!
一切的权力
All power…
都属于苏维埃
…to the Soviets!
不像你们的议会, 这儿一点不讲英国人的礼仪
Not quite like your Parliament. We haven’t English manners yet.
比起形式来, 我国政♥府♥更在乎实质
My government is more concerned with content than style.
倾向于和平的观点让我们很忧虑
One detects a sentiment for peace. That worries us.
绝大多数是布尔什维克
It’s mostly the Bolsheviks.
没人理睬他们
Nobody pays any attention to them.
他们在杜马里只占六个席位
They only have 6 members in the Duma.
如果我是你, 我就会悄悄地把列♥宁♥关进监狱
In your position, I’d put this Lenin quietly in jail.
找什么借口呢?
On what pretext?
我听过他的演讲, 你肯定也听过
I’ve read his speeches. Surely you have too.
不能因为一个人持有异议就把他关进监狱
I cannot put a man in jail for what he thinks.
你们的《权利法案》上就有这条
It’s in your Bill of Rights.
他企图用暴♥力♥手段推♥翻♥政♥府♥
He wants to overthrow the government by force.
在我们美国叫做叛国
We Americans call that treason.
在俄♥国♥, 一直是…
In Russia, it’s always been…
把一个持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥的人关起来, 这再简单不过了
…too easy to lock a man up because he disagrees with you.
这个习惯很坏
It’s a bad habit.
如果民众拥护列♥宁♥…
If the people want Lenin…
他们可以在十二月份投他的票让他掌权
…they can vote him into power in December.
到那个时候…
Until that time…
罗兹安科讲完了, 该我上场了
Rodzianko has finished. I must speak now.
我国政♥府♥的立场想必你已经清楚了
I trust I’ve made my government’s position clear.
美国不想让俄♥国♥退出战争
America wants Russia in the war.
英国政♥府♥也同样…
The British government is equally…
忧虑不断升级的和平运动
…worried about the peace demonstrations.
我们法国也一样
No more than France.
俄♥国♥对痛击同盟国做出了重大贡献
Russia’s contribution is vital to the Allied cause.
恕我直言, 克伦斯基先生
Let me be blunt, Mr. Kerensky.
如果你们打下去, 我们就提供三亿美元的援助
We’re offering you 300 million dollars if you fight.
没有战争, 就没有贷款
No war, no loan.
你不能收买♥♥俄♥国♥
You cannot buy Russia.
我们会打下去
We will fight…
因为我们已经付出了重大牺牲
…because we’ve already sacrificed too much.
我们应该对阵亡的士兵感恩
We owe it to the dead!
他们一定要死得其所
They must count for something!
胜利
Victory!
胜利超越一切
Nothing less than victory!
看呀, 看呀
Look! Look!
我在地图上找到托博尔斯克了
I’ve found Tobolsk on the map.
比到伦敦还要远
It’s further away than London.
是的, 亲爱的
Yes, ma ch re.
要记住, 你们是公主
Now remember, you are princesses.
如果有人告诉我你们不乖…
If I hear of any misbehavior…
我会很生气的哦
…I shall be very angry.
我们会听话的
We’ll be good.
你们都是大姑娘了
You’re all so big now.
要帮帮爸爸妈妈
Help Mama and Papa.
嗯, 我们会的
Yes, we will.
再见, 阿列克谢
Goodbye, Alexis.
要走了我很高兴
I’m glad we’re going.
我恨这个地方
I hate this place.
我跟你们一起去吧
Let me come with you.
你年纪大了, 去西伯利亚不合适
You’re too old for Siberia.
你留下没事的
You’ll be all right.
可谁来照顾你们呀?
But who will look after you?
你们从没离开过我啊
You’ve never been anywhere without me.
多保重吧
Take care of yourself.
火车到了
The train is ready.
这位是科比林斯基上校
This is Colonel Kobylinsky.
离开俄♥国♥前你们一切都要服从他
You will be under his command until you leave the country.
他是我的全权代表
His orders carry my authority at all times.
尼古拉, 我的东西呢?
Nicholas, I want my things.
我的相片, 剪贴簿, 还有…
I want my pictures and scrapbooks. I want…
罗曼诺夫夫人
Frau Romanov.
还能让你活着
You have kept your head.
你应该感恩才是
You should be grateful.
算了, 丢了也没关系
Come along. It doesn’t matter.
好了, 弗拉基米尔, 道过别就够了
No, Vladimir. One goodbye was enough, please.
那些东西
Things.
没了就没了吧
Things one can do without.
带上的话也会弄坏弄丢
They break, get lost.
被人家买♥♥来卖♥♥去
One buys and sells them.
重要的是我们一家人还在一块
The main thing is we are together.
发电厂
Power stations.
所有的火车站
All railway stations.
国家银行
State bank.
电♥话♥总局
Central telephone exchange.
布尔什维克分子占领了车站…
The Bolsheviks have taken over the station…
电报局…
…the telegraphs…
银行
…the banks.
他们有多少人马?
How strong are they?
如果军队对我们忠心耿耿…
If we had loyal troops…
要派多少人去才能击退他们?
…how many would it take to dislodge them?
一个团的兵力就足够了
One regiment would be enough.
可我手上没有一个团的兵力
But I haven’t got a regiment.
我什么人都信不过
Not one I can trust.
是这样, 可他们只是一帮乌合之众
Yes, but there’s only a handful of them, surely!
如果我们当机立断就能摧毁他们
We could smash them if we acted now!
我们怂恿民众继续打仗
We told the people to go on with the war.
列♥宁♥鼓吹和平
Lenin offered peace.
这步棋我们就输在这里
That’s where we went wrong.
看看这个
Look at this.
阿芙乐尔号♥巡洋舰
The cruiser Aurora.
所有的炮口都瞄准了我们
And every gun is trained on us.
临时政♥府♥已经垮台了
The government has fallen.
现在, 我们要开始建立
We shall now begin to construct
社♥会♥主♥义♥体制
…the Socialist order.
天气怎么样?
What’s it say?
零下二十一度
It’s twenty-one below.
感觉很冷
It feels like it.
这种天气你怎么能出去?
How can you go out in this weather?
杰拉德在等着呢
Gilliard’s waiting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!