不会的
No.
我们会被五马分尸的
We’re going to be torn to pieces.
你们这些政客以为能控制局势…
You politicians think you’re in control…
可你们会和我们一样被肃清的
…but you’ll be swept away like the rest of us.
罗马, 雅典…
Rome, Athens…
…彼得堡 你们无能为力了
…Petersburg. You can’t stop it.
这会儿, 我要及时行乐
In the meantime, I shall enjoy myself.
星期四去我那儿吧
Come to my place on Thursday.
我为你准备了一个别致的宴会
I’m having a special little party.
看哪
Look.
多美的围巾
This beautiful scarf.
拿去吧
Have it.
我阻止不了革命
I can’t stop the revolution.
不过趁它还没来, 我们还是乐一乐吧
But until it comes, let’s have some fun.
哪怕只有几天也好啊
Even if it’s only for a few more days.
行行好吧
For God’s sake!
听着, 如果我给你钱…
Look, if I brought you money…
…足够你日后的开销, 你会离开彼得堡吗?
…if it were enough, would you leave Petersburg?
我不能离开
I can’t leave.
我要为沙皇和皇后效劳呢
I want to serve Batushka and Matushka.
我要让所有的农民
I want peace…
都太太平平, 吃上饱饭
…and food for peasants everywhere.
刚才那个姑娘我要…
I want that girl you saw…
我没见过的姑娘也都要
…and all the girls I haven’t seen.
我要睡个够…
I want to sleep…
只有喝个大醉才能睡得舒服
…but can’t sleep unless I’m drunk.
我死了以后要进天堂
I want to die and go to Heaven.
我要音乐
I want music.
我要上帝爱我 我要看着你们狂舞
I want God to love me and I want to see you dance!
您好, 妈妈
Hello, Mama.
这是总司令阿列克谢耶夫将军
This is my Commander in Chief, General Alexeiev.
桑妮和孩子们好吗?
How are Sunny and the children?
这可是第一个我没和家人一起过的圣诞节
This is the first Christmas I’ve spent away from the family.
您气色不错
You look well.
我是来恭喜你的, 尼克
I came to congratulate you, Nicky.
喜从何来?
What for?
你把全俄♥国♥数不尽的白♥痴♥…
For finding from all Russia’s countless cretins…
还有傻瓜, 废物都聚到一块了
…idiots and incompetents…
这些人有什么资格来管理你的政♥府♥?
…the men least qualified to run your government.
喝杯茶好吗? – 我喝过了
Would you like some tea? – I’ve taken tea.
我实在没办法理解你
I’ve tried to understand you, but I can’t.
我有时识人不清
I sometimes fail to judge men well.
有时?一个人怎么可以屡次犯错?
Sometimes? How can one man make so many mistakes?
你为何要对奥地利停战?
Why did you stop our Austrian campaign?
我们的伤亡太惨重了
Our casualties were terrible.
你做出决定前就该明白
You knew they would be before you started.
他们的伤亡更大
Theirs were larger.
妈妈, 您对战略知道多少?
Mother, what do you know about strategy?
那你呢?
What do you?
总之你呆在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here, anyway?
五百英里内什么战事也没有
There isn’t a battlefield within 500 miles.
我在这儿很重要
It’s important that I’m here.
你应该呆在彼得堡
Your place is in Petersburg.
你对暴♥乱♥, 丑闻还有闹饥荒都一无所知吗?
Don’t you know about the riots and scandals and starvation?
民众恨你的妻子 人们认为她是德国间谍
They hate your wife. They think she’s a German spy.
你怎么能让那个蠢婆娘毁了你的国家?
How can you let that foolish woman ruin your country?
别把桑妮牵扯进来好吗?
Leave Sunny out of this.
你是该认清她的真面目了
Someone has to make you see sense about her.
你就不能为其他人多想想?
Can’t you think of anyone else?
你就不能为别的家人想想?
Can’t you think of the rest of your family?
你就不能为俄♥国♥想想?
Can’t you think of Russia?
你父亲要是活着就好了
I wish your father were alive.
别拿他来压我
Don’t throw him at me!
他知道怎么才能当好沙皇
He knew how to be a Tsar.
他会把维也纳烧光, 把德国人杀光…
He’d have burnt Vienna down, stamped on the Germans…
…把罢♥工♥的人都毙了
…and shot the strikers.
只要能带给俄♥国♥太平的事他都会干
Anything to give Russia peace.
该如何处置拉斯普♥京♥他也会一清二楚
And he’d certainly have known how to deal with Rasputin.
拉斯普♥京♥是个圣徒
He is a man of God.
这个你信吗?
Do you believe that?
他能让上帝显灵 有他我儿子就不会死
He works miracles. He keeps my son alive.
你还真信这个, 尼克?
Do you believe that, Nicky?
桑妮信, 她离不开他
Sunny does. She needs him.
吊死他
Hang him!
我不希望任何人遭罪…
I don’t wish any man harm…
可如果你不下决心, 将会有很多人送命
…but so many Russians will die if you don’t.
我做不到
I can’t.
至少把他遣送回西伯利亚
At least send him to Siberia.
不行
I can’t!
他会毁了我们的
He’s going to destroy us.
数百万的人会受罪 这都是因为你对你妻子言听计从的缘故
Millions will suffer. And all because you can’t say no to your wife.
一切上帝说了算
It’s in God’s hands.
这算什么话?
That’s no answer!
事情我都明白了
I see what’s happening!
那么就行动吧
Then act!
回家去
Come back home.
绞死这个淫棍, 把亚历山德拉送到里瓦迪亚去
Hang this man, send Alexandra to Livadia…
着手解决眼下的问题
…and deal with the real problems.
不行
I can’t!
上天可鉴, 尼古拉, 你能怎么办?
In Heaven’s name, Nicholas, what can you do?
那就维持现状, 妈妈
Just what I’m doing, Mama.
只能以不变应万变
There’s nothing else that can be done.
但愿你没在减肥吧, 格里高利神父
I hope you are not on a diet, Father Gregory.
敬沙皇和皇后
To Batushka and Matushka.
我就要死了, 朋友们
I’ll die soon, my friends.
我立下了遗嘱
I’ve made my will.
我是等不到新年那天了
I won’t live to see the New Year.
我气不打一处来
And it makes me angry.
和朋友们在一起真开心
It’s good to enjoy yourself with your friends.
我可不想死
I don’t want to die.
俄♥国♥
Russia!
格里高利神父…
Father Gregory…
…要个女人…
…needs a woman…
…才能兴奋起来
…to cheer him up!
我中毒了
I’ve been poisoned.
你们想杀我
You’ve tried to kill me.
是你们几个
You all have.
一群傻瓜
You silly fools.
我以为你们是值得信赖的
I thought I could trust you.
一群笨蛋
You silly little fools.
连杀人都杀不来
You can’t even kill properly.
想干掉我你们还嫩了点
You’re too small to destroy me.
看着
Look.
氰化物
Cyanide!
起来, 亲王, 起来
Now get up, Prince! Get up!
杀呀
Try!
看你怎么杀得了我
Let’s see you try to kill me.
氰化物
Cyanide!
我恳求过沙皇不要开战
I begged Batushka not to start this war.
谁会死我知道
I know who dies.
你没死, 死的是民众
You don’t die. The people die.
那些个智囊团, 将军, 部长…
The wise old men, the generals, the ministers…
嘴里成天喊着”去呀, 上前线去吧”
…the ones who say, “Do this, go there!”
他们的靴子上不沾泥巴, 更没摸过子弹
No mud on their boots! No bullets in their brains!
你的来♥复♥枪♥呢, 亲王?
Where’s your rifle, Prince?
你干吗不去前线流血呢?
Why aren’t you at the front, where the blood is?
我不是德国人
I’m not a German!
俄♥国♥的土地生养了我…
I come from the Russian soil…
你们这群笨蛋永远杀不死我
…and you fools will never destroy me!
感谢上帝
Thank God…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!