我绑♥架♥了奥雷格
That I kidnapped Oleg?
知道吗 我要报♥警♥了
Or you know what? I’m just gonna call the police,
我会一直站在这里直到警♥察♥来
and I’m gonna stand here for the next half-hour
到时候
waiting for them to arrive
你就得让我进
when all’s you got to do is just let me in.
如果你坚持的话
If you must.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
请便
Go right ahead.
孩子们的房♥间在右手边
The children’s room is on the right.
他们睡着了
They are asleep.
请进吧
Please,go right in.
你好
Hello.
别问了 这太荒唐了
Don’t even ask. It’s too ridiculous.
对不起 我知道这很尴尬
Sorry. I’m really embarrassed.
抱歉 我真的不认为
Excuse me,but I seriously doubt
他能藏在那儿
he’s hiding in there.
那是什么房♥间
What’s through here?
游戏室
The playroom.
哇噢
Whoa. Wow.
这儿像个小迪士尼乐园
You guys got your own little Disneyland in here.
都是为了孩子嘛
Well,it’s all about the children,
你看到了 这儿没有奥雷格
and as you can see,there’s no Oleg.
我真的希望你能找到他
I really hope that you find him.
最近拐骗小孩的事太多了
You hear too many stories these days.
上帝才知道他们是不是自己的孩子
God only knows if it were our children.
如果有孩子的照片
Where are your children photographs?
对不起
Excuse me?
照片
Photographs.
没有照片
No photographs.
如果他们是你们的孩子
If they were your children,
在房♥间里至少
you would have at least one photograph
该有一张照片
somewhere in this apartment.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
我们才搬来这里
We only just moved into this place.
东西还在箱子里
Everything’s in storage.
现在我必须请你离开
Now,I really must ask you to leave.
我坚持
I insist!
奥雷格
Oleg?
你到底想让我怎么做
What the hell do you want me to do?
你让那女人在这里
You let this bitch in here in the first place.
好吗 好的
All right? Right. Ok.
哦 天 太多了
Oh,man. This is too much.
太多玩具了 这像个圈套
It’s too much. It’s like some kind of a lure.
你错了
You’re making a mistake.
让她走 戴兹
Tell her to leave,Dez.
女士 如果你再不离开
Ma’am,if you don’t leave right now…
我要报♥警♥了
I’m calling the police.
打吧 打啊 记得告诉他们
Call ’em. Call ’em. And be sure to mention
隔壁房♥间有两个被绑♥架♥的孩子
that you got 2 abducted children in the next room.
两个孩子任何照片上都找不到的
2 children who don’t appear in any photographs
在房♥子里
in this house.
太疯狂了 奥雷格在哪儿
This is insane. Where is Oleg?
你怎么敢说是我们
How dare you suggest that we…
孩子在哪儿
Where’s the boy?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
哦 我的上帝
Oh,God.
哦 你们最好祈祷他没死
Oh. You better pray he’s not dead. Oh.
退后 你这个变♥态♥
Back off,you sick fuck.
上帝 哦 上帝 帮帮我
Jesus. Oh,God help me.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Come on,come on,come on,come on.
我说了他妈的退后
I said back the fuck up,
变♥态♥ 混♥蛋♥
you sick,twisted,motherfucking cunt!

Oh.
上帝
Holy God.
对了
That’s right.
就这样 呼吸 你会好的
That’s right. Breathe. You’re gonna be ok.
你能呼吸 奥雷格
You’re gonna breathe now,Oleg.
我就在这儿 我就在这儿
I’m right here. I’m right here.
呼吸 对的
Just breathe. That’s right.
好的
Ok.
剪断线
Just cutting through wire.
退后
Back off!
我说了退后
I said back off!
我会把你们射飞
I will blow you away!
好 好 站起来
Ok. Ok,get up.

Ok.
去卧室 叫上那两个孩子
Go to the bedroom,get the 2 kids.
带他们下楼 尼克在下面
Bring them downstairs. Nicky’s there.
好吗 和他一起等着 好吗
All right? Wait with them. Ok?
过去
Move over.
让他走
Get out of his way.
我卧室里有保险柜
No,I’ve got a safe in the bedroom.
里面有10万现金和钻石
There’s 100,000 cash in there in diamonds.
只要你带上孩子 离开
All you gotta do is take the boy and walk away.
哦 上帝
Oh,my God.

Oh.
哦 上帝
Oh,God.

No. Oh…
哦 我的天 哦 上帝
Oh,my God. Oh,my God.
哦 上帝啊
Oh,my God.
噢 你们真♥他♥妈♥恶心
Oh,you sick fucks.
你说得对 我们是恶心
You’re right. We’re… we’re sick.
是 我们恶心
We are. We’re sick.
但这很棒 这能帮我们
This is really great. This is gonna help us…
把电♥话♥给我
give me your phone.
求你 给
Please. Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她想要
She wants the phone…
你给谁打
who are you calling?
911 请问您遇到了什么麻烦
911. What is the nature of your emergency?
我刚在大堂里听到有枪声
I just heard shooting across the hall.
我在欧文公园大道1456号♥
1456 Owens park Lane.
请问您的姓名 女士
What is your name,ma’am?
你不是认真的
You’re not serious.
好了
Ok.
好了
Ok.
嘿 嘿 听着 你们的一辆计程车
Hey. Hey,listen,one of your cabs
刚在沃式汽车行接走了我哥哥
just picked up my brother at Al’s automotive.
对 听我说 听我说
Yeah,well,listen… listen to me.
我刚想去接他
I was supposed to pick him up,
家里出了急事
but there’s been a family emergency.
我要你帮我查到
So what I need you to do is I need you to find out
那辆车在哪儿把他放下的
where the cab dropped him off at.
对 查到给我来电♥话♥ 号♥码是555-7556
Yeah. Call me back. My phone number’s 555-7556.
喂 是我
Hello? Yeah.
嘿 等等 等等 嘿
Hey,wait,wait,wait.
冷静点
Hey,calm down.
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没什么
It’s nothing.
我得和你谈谈 乔伊
I need to talk to you,Joe.
-过会儿 -不 现在
-Later. -No. Now!
你干嘛不带着孩子直接走呢
Why couldn’t you just have taken the kid and left?
你为什么不带着孩子直接走
Why couldn’t you just have taken the kid and left?
我从没有见过这样罪恶的事 乔伊
I have never seen evil before tonight,Joe.
真♥他♥妈♥的罪恶
Real fucking evil.
懂吗
Ok?
我知道我在你眼睛里
And I know that’s not what I see
没有看到这种感觉
when I look in your eyes.
多谢了 特丽
That’s a lot,t.
我在试着解释清楚
I’m trying to make a point here!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!