宝贝 看着我的眼睛
Hey,baby,look me in the eye.
乔伊 看着我的眼睛
Joey,look me in the eyes.
我不在乎 好吗 没关系的
I don’t care,ok? It doesn’t matter.
我以后再和你算账
Whatever it is,I’m gonna kick your ass over it later.
别离开我 乔伊 别走 看着我
Stay with me,Joe. Stay… look at me.
看着我 我在这儿
Look at me. I’m right here.
我就在这儿
I’m right here for you.
尼克
Nicky!
尼克 过来
Nicky,come here!
尼克 尼克
Nicky! Nicky!
他在这儿 他在这儿
He’s right here. He’s right here.
他们来了 救护车就来了
They’re coming. They’re on their way.

Ok.
我们星期五还要
We’re still going to the game
去看比赛是吗 爸爸
Friday night,right,dad?
我爱你 尼克
I love you,Nick! Aah!
他想去看比赛 宝贝
Ok,he wants… he wants to go to the game,baby.
是的 我们会去看比赛
Yeah. We’re gonna go to the game.
我们会狠狠扁他们 是吗 妈妈
We’re gonna fuckin’ kick their asses,right,mom?
他们这次会输得很惨
They are going down big fucking time!
你嘴真坏
You… you have a bad mouth.
没那么坏 你会好的
It’s not that bad. You’ll be ok.
乔伊
Joe.
我就在这儿
I’m right here.
我就在这儿 我就在这儿
I’m right here. I’m right here.
乔伊 乔伊
Joe. Joe!
乔伊
Joe?
乔伊 哦 上帝 不要 不要
Joe. Oh,God,no,don’t!
哦 上帝 不
Oh,God,no!
哦 上帝 乔伊
Oh,God! Joe!
把孩子带走
Keep the kid outside.
别让他进来
I don’t want him going in there.
让孩子待在那 我们要进来了
Keep that boy over there. We got to move in.
路易斯
Louise.
路易斯
Louise.
好姑娘 怎么样了
Good girl. How’s it going?
乔治
George…
交流发电机在我车里
The alternator’s in the car.
好的
All right.
别让我再埋你一次了 乔伊
Don’t ever ask me to bury you again,Joe.
他们到底在棺材里放了什么
So,what did they put in that coffin really?
什么
What?
他们在你的棺材里放了什么
What did they put in that coffin?
在棺材里
What’d they put in the coffin?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了 看上去很重吗
Why? Did it seem kind of heavy?
是的
Yeah!
我不知道 我猜
I don’t know. I’m thinking,uh…
也许是一堆蓝衬衫吧
Probably a couple of blue shirts.
一定是洛莎和马考牌的
Must’ve been Lashaub and McCall.
听上去好吗
That sound good?
还有克门的
And Cavin.
还有克门 你也要来两下吗
And Cavin? You want some of this,too?
当然 马诺希卡
For sure,Marishka.
马诺希卡 你也要来两下
Marishka? You want some of this,too?
我立马要检查你
I’m gonna check the both of you right now,
就在屋子里 怎么样
right in this house. How about that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!