好吗 你应该去的
All right? All right,you should go.
好 谢谢 乔伊
Ok. Thank you,Joey.
-没事 -对不起
-Yeah,no problem. -I’m sorry.
好的 没问题
Yeah,no problem.
我们会找到他的 别担心了
Yeah,we’re gonna find him. Don’t worry about it.
妈的
Fuck.

Come on.
警♥察♥
Police officers.
先生 你是住在这的吗
Sir,you live here?
不 不 事实上我住在隔壁
No,no. Actually,I live next door.
我听到枪声 所以过来
I heard some gunshots,so I came over,
看看发生什么事了
you know,to see what’s going on.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我看到我的邻居安卓
Uh,I saw anzor,my neighbor.
在厨房♥里 他被射中了
He was in the kitchen. He… he’s been shot.
看到谁干的了吗
He say who did it?
不 他说着俄语 不停的在叫
Nah. He was screaming in Russian.
他老婆让我等在这
His wife,she asked me to stick around
等孩子回来
for the kid. He’s out somewhere.
你不知道谁开的枪
You don’t know who shot him?
不知道
No.
请到外面做笔录
I’m gonna need to take a statement outside.
你不要在这边破坏犯罪现场
I can’t have you messing up the scene,ok?
好的
All right.
嗨 看这里
Hey,check it out.
里面没什么东西
I don’t see nothing inside.
可能已经穿过去了
Maybe all the way back.
算了
Got it.
留给法医吧
Leave it for forensics.
先生 请你出去
Sir,I need for you to wait outside.
好 没问题
All right. No problem.
我差点要得心脏病了
Fuckin’ havin’ a heart attack.
我不能 不能
I can’t… I can’t…
呼吸了
breathe.
我一定要找到那个孩子
I got to find this kid,t.
今晚之前一定要找到他
I got to find this kid tonight.
尼克 我需要知道他会
Nick,I need to know places,all right?
躲到哪里去 回你自己的房♥间
I need to know hideouts. Go to your room right now
列个清单 尼克 快
and make a list. Nick,make a list!

Ok.
我可不是闹着玩的 尼克
I’m not fuckin’ around,Nick.
乔伊 别紧张
Joe,just… just take it easy.
他妈的没时间了
There’s no fuckin’ time!
我要你留在隔壁
All right,I want you to wait next door,
他一出现马上通知我
and the second he shows up,call me.
我得做些什么
I got to fuckin’ do something about this.
我不能一直和警♥察♥说话
I can’t have the kid fuckin’ talking to the cops.
你听懂了吗
You understand me?
那把枪现在就在外面
The fuckin’ gun is on the street.
整个事情
This whole fuckin’ goddamn thing
就要露馅了
is about to fuckin’ blow up.
如果汤米或者其他什么人
If fuckin’ Tommy or any of those fuckin’ guys
知道的话 我死定了
find out about it,I’m a dead man.
你一定要帮帮我
You got to fuckin’ help me.
对 如果没办法的话
If I fuckin’ have to.
嗨 拿上外套 尼克 我们开车过去
Hey,grab your jacket,Nick. We’re going for a ride.
好吧 尼克
All right,Nick.
我要你留在车里 好吗
I want you to stay in the car,all right?
任何情况都不要出来
Don’t get out for anything,
如果我一小时还没回来
and if I’m not back in one hour,
打电♥话♥给你妈
I want you to call your mother.
她会来找你的 听懂了吗
She’ll come and get you,ok?
对不起
Excuse me.
手术房♥里的是谁
Um,who’s in the other room?
是不是尤高斯基 那个被枪击中的
Is that Yugorsky,gunshot victim?
是个男孩 醉酒驾车
Teenager,D.U.I. Car wreck.
3号♥病房♥好像有个枪伤人员死了
I think they just lost a G.S.W. in 3.
死了 他 他死了
Lost? He… he’s dead?
是啊
Yeah.
不 等等 这里被打中
No,wait. He took a bullet right here.
不 主要是胸部受到外伤
No,a major trauma to chest.
他做一天手术了 那个家伙是警♥察♥
Been in surgery all day. Guy was a cop.
等等 40分钟前好像
Oh,wait. No. Yeah,they did bring someone in
是送人进来过
about 40 minutes ago.
可能是2号♥房♥吧 他已经上楼了
O.R. number 2. I think he’s gone upstairs already.
这边吗
That’s this way?
需要帮忙吗 唐纳森医生
Can I help you… Dr. Donaldson?
嗯 警♥察♥等在外面
Yeah. The cops are waiting outside,
他们想马上拿去化验
and they need to run a match on this bullet asap.
我会马上交给他们的
Well,I’ll make sure they get it right away.
对不起
Excuse me.
你在找这个
You looking for this?
尤高斯基 肩部枪伤
Yugorsky,G.S.W.,shoulder?
你一定要帮我找到他 尼克
You got to help me find him,Nick.
你会对他怎样
What are you gonna do to him?
我不会做什么的
I’m not gonna do nothing.
我只是想把枪拿回来然后把他带回家
I just need to get my gun back and bring him home.
你肯定
You sure?
告诉我 尼克
Talk to me,Nick.
公园里有个
It’s this old abandoned rec center
废弃的游戏房♥
in the park.
我奥雷格有时候会过去
Me and Oleg would hang out there sometimes,
看漫画书的
read comics.
他可能会在那
He might be there.
好枪啊
Nice gun.
瑞戴尔探员 缉毒组的
Detective Rydell,narcotics.
我已经做过笔录了啊
I already made a statement.
我不知道谁开的枪
I don’t know who the shooter was.
黑人都长的差不多的
Fuckin’ niggers all look the same.

Yeah.
安卓·尤高斯基
Anzor Yugorsky.
和伊万·尤高斯基有关系吗
Any relation to Ivan Yugorsky?
我叔叔
My Uncle.
布赖顿海滩饭店的老大
The czar of Brighton beach.
我去过他俱乐部好几次
I been to his club a couple of times.
很好的酒吧 他还会唱唱歌♥呢
Nice joint. He even sang a few songs.
他的声音像癞蛤♥蟆♥
He sings like a fucking toad.
嗯 他也不是辛纳特拉
Well,Sinatra he’s not,
不过他还是很有名气的
but he’s a man with a serious reputation.
他树敌很多
He has a lot of enemies.
屁话
Bullshit.
我告诉你了 就是磕药的家伙而已
I told you. It was just some fucking crackhead.
我和现场的警♥察♥聊过了
Yeah,well,I spoke to the officers on the scene.
房♥间没有被闯入的痕迹
There was no sign of forced entry,
不过他们倒是发现了一些有趣的东西
but they did find some interesting shit out back…
六箱感冒药
6 cases of Nyquil,
现在又不是冬天
and it ain’t even cold season.
你觉得搜查令是不是
Now,what do you think a search warrant
能够发现点线索呢
is gonna turn up,huh?
在哪边
Come on,where?
这条路
It’s this way.
我们走
Let’s go.

Quick,come on.

Come on.
快 快 快
Go. Go,go,go.
这边
This way.
没事的
Be cool…
你不用说话了
And let me do all the talking.
我会把你带出去的
I’m gonna get you out of here.
有需要帮忙的吗
Help you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!