不 我不在警♥察♥局
No,I’m not with the police.
我在戴兹和爱德丽的公♥寓♥
I’m at Dez and Edele’s apartment.
这儿还有两个孩子
There’s 2 other kids here.
什么
What?
我 我觉得他们可能会伤害我们
I… I think they’re gonna to hurt us.
哦 上帝
Oh,Jesus.
别这样 别这样 你不是在和我开玩笑吧
Come on. No. Is this some kind of a joke?
奥雷格 你今天惹的麻烦已经够多了
Oleg,you have caused enough trouble today.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我不知道 我躲在一辆货车的后车箱
I don’t know. I was in the back of a van.
他们把我们带到这儿来的
They brought us here.
房♥间里全是玩具
They got this room with all these toys in it.
他们在拍电影
They’re making a video.
好 好 奥雷格 你四处看看
Ok,ok. Oleg,I need you to look around
看能不能找到地址 好吗
for an address for me,ok?
嗯 周围有没有什么信件
Um,is there any mail laying around?
我在洗手间
I’m in the bathroom.
她随时都会回来
She’s gonna come back any minute.
洗手间 上帝 我不知道 我不知道
Bathroom. Oh,Jesus,I don’t know,I don’t know.
我不知道 嗯
I don’t know. Um…
呃 我想不出来 你就打911报♥警♥吧
Uh,I don’t know. Just call 911.
不 我不想回警♥察♥局
No. I don’t want to go back to the police.
为什么
Why?
他们要我说枪 是从加泽尔先生那儿拿的
They want me to say I got the gun from Mr. Gazelle.
要帮忙吗
Do you need some help in there?
我没事
I’m ok.
就是胃疼 我快好了
It’s my stomach. I’m almost done.
哦 可怜的小家伙
Oh,you poor thing.
好吧 我就在外面等
Well,I’m right outside.
-奥雷格 -我在
-Oleg. -I’m still here.
好的
Ok.
好 看看药品柜
Ok,so look in the medicine cabinet.
有没有看到 什么药瓶之类的
Do you see any bottles?
处方药瓶底部标签上
Prescription bottles usually have
通常有地址
the address on the front label.
找到什么没有
Do you see anything?
看看 有没有什么
Is there anything in there?
奥雷格 怎么了
Oleg,what… what’s happening?
奥雷格 是戴兹 开门好吗
Oleg,it’s Dez. You want to open up,please?
奥雷格
Oleg.
好了 奥雷格
Ok. Oleg?
-开门 -奥雷格
-Come on. -Oleg?
奥雷格 奥雷格
Oleg. Oleg!
怎么了
What is… what’s going on?
奥雷格
Oleg!
快开门
Just open the door.
加泽尔太太 我拿到一个药瓶
Mrs. Gazelle,I got a bottle.
告诉我上面的地址
So,now read me the address.
霍伯肯 欧文公园大道1456号♥
1456 Owens Park Lane,Hoboken.
奥雷格 把门打开
Oleg! Let’s go! Open the door!
奥雷格 快去 把门打开
Oleg? Come on! Oleg!
上帝
Jesus!
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up,wake up.
我们得去找奥雷格
We got to go get Oleg.
穿上外套
Come on,put your coat on.
我以为他在监狱里
I thought he was in jail.
你好 霍马斯
Hey,homes.
我的车头灯坏了
I got a busted headlight.
嘿 雷斯特 老伙计
Hey,Lester,my man.
哦 谁砸了你的头 伙计
Ouch. Who got over on you,bro?
一个妓♥女♥ 如果问她地址
Some puta who’s forwarding address
她能给出10个不同的地方
is gonna be in 10 different zip codes,
每一个都是贫民窟
all of ’em dumpsters.
明天晚上能帮你修好
I got you covered by tomorrow night.
嘿 看看这个 很漂亮不是吗
Hey,check this out. Is that sweet or what?
一个洗马桶的给我的
Hey,a royal flush put her in my pocket.
我出300元买♥♥下
300 cold puts her in mine.
不可能 老兄 她是个美人
No,man. She’s a beauty.
我要自己留着
Think I’m gonna hold on to her.
500元
500.
我不会想他们了
Heh. I won’t miss ’em…
至少到5月5日庆典
not until Cinco de Mayo.
哦 乔伊 见鬼
Oh,Joe. Shit!
今晚太紧张了
I’m under a lot of stress tonight,
所以我说的都不算
so whatever I say don’t count.
我明天还得去上学吗
Do I still have to go to school tomorrow?
我不知道 看情况吧
I don’t know. We’ll see.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who in the fuck are you?
你拿了我的东西
You got something that belongs to me,
点三八手♥枪♥
a snub nose .38.
打牌时从曼尼手里赢来的
You just scored it off of Manny in a card game.
我要拿回来
I need it back.
见鬼
Fuck.
他妈的我要我的枪
I want my fuckin’ gun!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Where the fuck are you? Huh?
别他妈犯傻
Don’t be fuckin’ stupid.
喔 见鬼
Whoa! Fuck!
你♥妈♥的♥
You fuck!
你个混♥蛋♥ 我的枪在哪儿
You fuck! Where’s my fuckin’ gat!
救救我
Aah! Help me!
我的枪在哪儿
Where’s my gun? Where’s my gat?
你♥他♥妈♥的现在想说了吗
You gonna fuckin’ tell me where my gun is now?
告诉我在哪里可以找到它 不告诉我的话30秒内
Tell me where I can find it,or in about 30 seconds,
你就等着三度烧伤吧
you’re gonna have third degree burns.
知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
白♥痴♥ 混♥蛋♥
No cock,asshole!
你下面的家伙就快被烧化了
You’re gonna have a fuckin’ melted dick!
我卖♥♥给了一个拉皮条的 叫雷斯特
I… I sold it to a pimp,Lester!
妈的 你还等什么
Say,what you waitin’ on?
在哪儿能找到他
Where the fuck can I find him?
在哪儿能找到他
Where can I find him?
我他妈现在就要知道
I need to fuckin’ know now!
他叫了一辆车 联合计程车队
Buckhill Cab,Union Street!
问他们去吧
Ask them!
待在这儿 哪儿也别去
Stay here. Do not move.
我不碰 走开
I’m not touching it. Get away from me.
见鬼
Fuck you!
哦 小畜牲 咬我
Ow! The little shit! He just bit me!
他妈的是谁
Who the hell is that?
我去看看 把睡衣给我
I’ll go see. Throw me my robe.
带孩子去卧室
Take the kids into the bedroom.
我能帮你吗
May I help you?
我来找奥雷格
I’m looking for Oleg.
奥雷格 你一定是记错地址了
Oleg? You must have the wrong address.
不会 是一个10岁男孩
No. He’s a 10-year-old boy.
脸色苍白 从来不笑
He’s pale. He never smiles.
是我邻居的孩子
He’s my neighbor’s kid.
他在这间房♥间给我打的电♥话♥
He called me from this apartment.
欧文公园大道 303房♥间
Owens park Lane,apartment 303.
他一定是报错地址了
Well,he must’ve given you the wrong address,
或者你听错了
or maybe you heard wrong.
这里没有奥雷格
There’s no Oleg here.
他说他被关在这里
He also said that he was being held against his will.
这太荒唐了 里面只有我丈夫
That is ridiculous. There’s only my husband
和我的两个孩子
and my 2 children inside…
没有其他人 现在很晚了
no one else. And it’s late.
好 我很好奇
Well,I’d like to take a little look inside
我要进去看看
just to satisfy my curiosity.
这很荒谬 你是说
This is absurd. What are you suggesting?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!