我告诉你了 妈的 看在我家人的份上
I fuckin’ told you,on my fuckin’ family…
家人 这儿完事以后
fuckin’ family? When I leave here,
我要去上特丽萨
I’m gonna fuck Teresa in the ass.
看在你家人的份上
That’s how much I give a fuck
我他妈会这么干的
about your fuckin’ family.
妈的那枪
On my fuckin’ family,
和我家人无关
it ain’t the fuckin’ piece!
我们一起混多久了
Now,how fuckin’ far do we go back?
我们认识有多久了
How fuckin’ long have we known each other?
说啊 你♥他♥妈♥的
Come on,what the fuck?
真♥他♥妈♥的狗血喷人
This is bullshit!
我说了 知人知面
Like I said,nobody…
不知心
Knows nobody.
你♥他♥妈♥要这样干
You fuckin’ take that shit off me…
也别当着那孩子的面
not in front of the fuckin’ kid.
什么孩子
What kid?
别当着那
Not in front of the fuckin’…
听着 你♥他♥妈♥的再拍一次
you grab this fuckin’ gun out of my hand
试试
one more time,
我就打穿你的脑袋
I’m gonna blow your fuckin’ brains
让你的脑浆溅满这个鬼地方
all over this fuckin’ place,
还要让你亲眼看着我弄死那孩子
and I’ll fuck that kid up
听懂了吗 杂种
right in front of you! You got that,nigger?
知人知面不知心 懂了吗
Nobody knows nobody! You got that?
见鬼 他妈的
Shit! What the fuck?
懂了吗 我老爸
You see,pop reached out
刚联♥系♥到我们一个兄弟
to a friend of ours in the department,
我们让他
had him pull the paper
跟踪瑞戴尔
on Rydell’s recent busts.
结果发现我们的朋友萨尔
Turns out our friend sal here
在一边偷偷干着他那点
was running his own little thing
小勾当
on the side.
嘿 萨尔
Hey,sal.
生意怎么样
How’s fuckin’ business,huh?
几个礼拜前 瑞戴尔
A few weeks back,sal gets bagged
和他的同伙捉住萨尔
by Rydell and his partners.
要萨尔给他们
They let him walk…
通风报信
As a situated informant.
10分钟前刚确认这事
We just got confirmation 10 minutes ago.
嘿 嘿 妈的站起来
Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey. Get the fuck up.
站起来
Get the fuck up.

Yeah.
是吗
Yeah.
哦 他一个人
Oh,he’s alone?
接着说 给我那个该死的号♥码
Good. Give me the fuckin’ number.
喝杯迈泰庆祝 伙计们
Have a Mai Tai on me,guys.
耐克运动包一个
One nike gym bag…
60美元
60 bucks.
你们这帮杂种 妈的混♥蛋♥
You motherfuckin’ Guinea cocksuckers.
诺基亚手♥机♥一部
One Nokia cell phone…
100美元
100 bucks.
你们这帮杂种
You have just fucked yourselves!
一盎司炸♥药♥
One ounce Semtex…
500美元
500 bucks.
消灭一个肮脏的警♥察♥
Gettin’ rid of a dirty cop…
太完美了
Fuckin’ priceless.
现在
Now…
陪审团对你的审议还没结束 伙计
The jury’s still out on you,pal,
帮我个忙
so do me a favor.
妈的回到你的车里 跟上我
Get your ass in that car and follow me.
嘿 嘿
And hey,hey.
别跟丢了
Don’t get lost.
我们要去哪儿
Where the fuck we goin’?
下来吧 下来吧
Come on down,come on down.
让他去吧
Let him go.
那么 奥雷格
So,Oleg…
你想不想看看什么叫真正的酷
You want to see something really cool?

Hmm?
这叫做喷射式冰上曲棍球
It’s called a jet ice.
涂过亮光漆
Black light paint.
要吸引观众就得这样干
You gotta do crazy shit like this to fill the seats.
听着 奥雷格
Now,Oleg,
这件事很严重
this is very serious matter.
这个男人
This man…
是他给你枪让你杀安卓是吗
he give you the gun to shoot anzor?
胡说 是他给你的
Bullshit! He gave it to you!
他让你给我点颜色 你别他妈护着他
He told you to whack me! Stop fucking protecting him!
你给我闭嘴
You shut the fuck up. Ah.
奥雷格 听我说
Oleg,you listen to me.
枪是哪儿来的
Where did you get gun?
学校
At school.
我在柜子里找到的
I found it in a locker.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰他
Don’t you fuckin’ touch him!
不许碰他
You don’t fuckin’ touch him!
不许碰他
Don’t you fuckin’ touch him!
你敢碰他我就杀了你
I’ll fuckin’ kill you!
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 马上就会轮到你
You shut the fuck up! You turn is coming.
是吗 吃了我啊
Oh,yeah? Well,fuckin’ eat me!
乌尔你这狗♥娘♥养♥的杂种
You fuckin’ Vor cocksucking bitch!
哦 可恶
Fuck you!
你叫我什么
What you call me?
你听见了
Nah,you fuckin’ heard me.
混♥蛋♥ 贱♥货♥
Fuck you,you fuckin’ bitch!
我很吃惊
I’m impressed.
你知道乌尔家族
You know Vor.
乌尔·维扎克耶
Vor V’Zakoni.
兄弟会 如果你聪明的话
The brotherhood. If you were smart man,
看到这个标志就该学会害怕
you would learn to fear this symbol.
见鬼吧
Yeah,well,fuck you,
去你的兄弟会 去你的乌尔家族
and fuck your brotherhood,Boris,
因为我不吃你这套
’cause I don’t have to fuckin’ answer to you!
去死吧
Fuck you!
你们就看着他对我这样张牙舞爪 弗兰基
You gonna let him muscle me around like this,Frankie?
我们只是试着把事情弄清楚 乔伊
Well,we’re just trying to establish some truth here,Joe.
坦白说
I mean,to be honest,
我认为这个人有理由质问
I think the man’s got some grounds for inquiry.
胡说八道 我告诉你
No,that’s fuckin’ bullshit. I told you,
我没有把枪给孩子
I didn’t give the kid the fuckin’ piece.
说话啊 弗兰基
Come on,Frankie!
别这样 弗兰基 我告诉你了
Oh,come on! What the fuck,Frankie?
我没把那玩意儿给他
I told you,I didn’t give him the fuckin’ piece!
别让他伤害孩子 安卓
Don’t you let ’em hurt the fuckin’ kid,anzor!
不许伤害孩子
Don’t you fuckin’ hurt the kid!
妈的 你们这帮杂种
You fucks! You fuckin’ motherfuckers!
我杀了你们
I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you!
感觉如何 乔伊
How’s that feel,Joey,huh?
去死 汤米
Fuck you,Tommy!
别这样 弗兰基
Don’t you do this,Frankie.
别这样
Don’t you do it!
别他妈让他这么干
Don’t you fuckin’ let ’em do this!
我他妈没说谎
I’m not fuckin’ lying!
我他妈没说谎
I’m not fuckin’ lying!
见鬼
Fuck!
他们想知道什么你就告诉他们吧
Just tell ’em what they want to know!
见鬼
Uhh! Fuck!
我说了我什么也不知道 弗兰基
I told you I didn’t know anything,Frankie!
见鬼
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
人体曲棍球靶
Shit,it’s a fuckin’ human hockey puck.
我他妈杀了你们
I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!