你懂吗 你明白我说话吗
You comprende? You understand what I’m saying?
好的
Ok.
好 你不许打电♥话♥给曼尼
You don’t call Manny. Ok.
不许告诉他我来过了
You don’t tell Manny I’m coming.
你不能给他任何提醒
You don’t warn him for anything,
因为如果你这样做的话 我会再回来的
because if you do,I’m gonna come back here!
我可能是个混♥蛋♥
I can be an asshole.
你已经表明了你的态度
You’ve made your point.
还拿出了行动
You showed some balls.
我觉得不错
I like that.
不过你还是要放聪明点
But now it’s time to be smart.
你告诉我我想知道的事情
You tell me what I want to know,
我会奖励你的
and I’m gonna reward you…
刀锋队的常规赛票
razors season tickets.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事
It’s ok.
我告诉过你没事
I told you,we’re cool.
只要和我说就是了
Just tell me.
对不起 我忘了
I’m sorry I missed.
你个小畜生
You little shit.
告诉我枪在哪儿
Tell me where the fuckin’ gun is.
你告诉我 否则我要杀了你
You tell me,or I will fuckin’ kill you.
混♥蛋♥
Uhh! Fuck!
奥雷格
Oleg!
奥雷格
Oleg!
奥雷格
Oleg!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你个小兔崽子
You little shit!
奥雷格
Oleg!
我会找到你的
I’ll find you!
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you,you…
这样只会对你越来越糟
You’re only making it worse on yourself!
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
天啊 爱德莉 我想我们捡到了一个流浪儿
Jeez,Edele,I think we picked up a stray.
是啊
Indeed.
你好啊
Hello there.

Hi.
你是谁啊
And who might you be?
我想我们得再买♥♥一个冰淇淋了
You know,I think we should get another ice cream cone.
说的对 熊爸爸
Oh,I think you’re right,papa bear.

Hey.
嗨 你是曼尼
Hey,are you Manny?
曼尼 不 他在楼上
Manny? Nah. He’s upstairs.
你找他干嘛
What you want with him?
生意上的事情
Business.
如果他欠你钱的话 还是算了吧
If he owes you any money,forget about it.
哈哈 我刚刚赢光了那小子
Heh! I just cleaned the cabron out.
谁啊
Yeah? Who is it?
肯奇塔
It’s conchita.
哦 肯奇塔
Ah,conchita.
哦 肯奇塔
Oh,la conchita.
把头放在桌子上
Faces on the fuckin’ table!
低下头把手放在头的后面
Heads down and fuckin’ hands behind your head!
如果你们动的话 我会宰了你们的
You move,and I will fuck you up!
我会宰了你们 别动
I will fuck you up! Don’t you move,partner.
不许动 趴下
Don’t you fuckin’ move.
我会宰了你们
I’ll fuck you up.
你们中谁是曼尼
Which one of you is fuckin’ Manny?
谁是曼尼
Who’s Manny?
做完了吗
Are you done?
混♥蛋♥
You mother…
你是曼尼吗 混♥蛋♥
You Manny? You motherfucker!
你还骂我 你♥他♥妈♥的
Don’t call me pendejo,you fuck!
我要我的枪
I want my fuckin’ gun!
我要我的点三八
I want my fuckin’ snub nose!
你从阿林顿餐馆偷出来了
You lifted it from the fuckin’ Arlington!
告诉我 枪在哪儿
Now,where the fuck is it?
在哪儿
Where the fuck is it?
混♥蛋♥ 枪在哪儿
Fuck you! Where the fuck is my gun?
他妈的
fuck!
他妈的 杂种
Fuck! Motherfucker!
看看
Look at that.
笑得真好看
That’s a good smile.
看看那副小牙套
Look at those braces.
那边有个小酒窝
There’s a little dimple there.

They are.
对 太可爱了
Yeah,that’s super cute.
很好玩吧
Isn’t this cool,huh?
来 看着镜头
Here,come on. Look back in the camera.
再试试 按住这个
Try it again. And you push that.
看镜头 哦 天哪
Look in there and push… oh,my gosh. Yeah.
你看到了 是吗
You can’t see,right?
嘿 埃里克
Hey,Eric.
真聪明 对
That’s very smart. Yeah.
想抱抱你妹妹吗
You want to hug your sister?
来吧
Yeah. Come on.
就抱一下 靠近点
Just a little bit. Get a little closer.
来吧 你们很爱对方
Come on,you guys love each other.
拥抱一下
You need a little hug.
再近点
A little closer.

Come on.
伸出手
Extend the arm.
来吧 快点 埃里克
Come on. Come on,Eric.
你可以做的更好
You can do it a little better than that.
她是你妹妹 不是吗
I mean,that’s your sister,right?
很好
That’s very good.
你爱你妹妹 对不对
You love your sister,don’t you?
你呢 奥雷格
What about you,Oleg?
你也想拍 是吗
You want to be in the film as well,don’t you?
我胃疼 可以去洗手间吗
My stomach hurts. Can I go to the bathroom?
当然
Sure.
我帮你拿着这个
I’ll just hold on to this.

Mm-hmm.
出这个门 右转
You go outside,you take a right
再左转
and then a left.
不过要快点 不然会后悔哦
Hurry up though. You’re missing out.

Mmm.
谁想玩穿衣服游戏
Who wants to play dress-up?
哦 对 穿衣服
Oh,good,dress-up.
我们有燃烧神鹰
We have the burning rocket
还有梦幻四驱车
and the volts.
你在这儿
There you are.
我以为你要去洗手间
I thought you needed to go to the bathroom.
我找不到
I couldn’t find it.
傻孩子
Silly boy.
我说了先右转
I told you to take a right,
再左转
then a left.

Come.
我带你去
I’ll show you.
上完别忘了洗手
Don’t forget to wash your hands when you’re done.
乔伊
Joe?
加泽尔太太
Mrs. Gazelle?
你是谁
Who is this?
是不是 奥雷格
Is this… Oleg.
我很抱歉我拿了枪 加泽尔先生
I’m sorry about taking the gun,Mrs. Gazelle.
奥雷格 你在哪儿
Oleg,where are you?
我想我有麻烦了
I think I’m in trouble.
宝贝 我知道是怎么回事 好吗
Sweetheart,I know what happened,ok?
我要你对我说实话
I need you to be straight up with me.
有警♥察♥在监听吗
Are the police listening in on this call?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!