马上把我儿子带回家 马上
and bring my son home now.
好 我马上把他带回家
Yeah. Yeah,that’s what I’m doing.
我马上把他带回家
I’m bringing him home right now.
你不介意吗
Do you mind?
我有点口干舌燥
I’m feeling kind of parched.
周五晚上会有一场盛大的比赛
Big game Friday night.
我打赌你对此一定感到很兴奋吧
I bet you’re excited about that,huh?
我想红队
It’s gonna be red ice
和蓝队一定拼个你死我活
and plenty of blue shirt body bags.
我说的没错吧
Am I right? Ha ha ha.
听着
Look…
我能帮助你 孩子
I could help you,kid…
你和你妈妈 如果有需要的话
you and your mom,if need be.
我能帮你们拔去你们的眼中钉
Now,I could get that prick out of your life,
把他关起来
lock him up.
我可以做到 我是警♥察♥
I could do that. I’m a cop.
你所要做的就是告诉我
All you have to do is tell me
你在哪里找到那把枪的
where you found the gun
还有你把它藏在哪里了
and where you stashed it.
就这样 你怎么说
That’s it. What do you say?
你应该让我帮你的
You let me help you.
离开这儿吧 米拉
Get out of here,Mila.
找个避难所
You know,go to a shelter.
我能给你地址
I mean,I can get you an address.
你不明白的
You don’t understand.
我是他的人
I belong to him.
不 不 不 不 我不明白
No. No. No,no,no. I don’t understand.
我在莫斯科做妓♥女♥的时候
I was prostitute in moscow.
尤高斯基嫖♥妓♥中心
Yugorsky escort service
承诺说女孩子如果进去做的话
offered to bring girls over
能赚很多钱
with promise of big bucks.
他们预支我们五万元美金
We would owe $50,000…
得通过工作来偿还
you know,pay back through work.
我接受了
I take offer,
没有告诉他们我怀孕了
not tell them I’m pregnant.
当他们发觉的时候
When they find out…
他们非要让我把孩子打掉
They insist I have an abortion.
我说不行
Tss. I told them no.
他们就派安卓来杀我
They sent anzor to kill me.
安卓不是什么杀手
Anzor’s not a killer.
他不像老尤高斯基
He’s not hard man
那么心狠手辣
like big yugorsky.
他觉得
He thinks…
他觉得他是约翰·韦恩
He thinks he’s,you know,John Wayne.
想做正义之士
Must do right thing.
他和他叔叔作对
He goes against his Uncle.
对尤高斯基说
He tells big man yugorsky
他会替我还债的
he will pay off my debt.
他叔叔拒绝了
His Uncle refuses,
对他说
tells him…
他会派其他人来杀我的
He will send others to kill me
杀鸡儆猴
to set example.
所以安卓就娶了我
So,anzor make me wife.
尤高斯基不会杀自己侄子的老婆的
Big man yugorsky can’t kill his nephew’s wife.
但他让安卓
But he tells anzor
离开小奥德赛
to leave little Odessa.
他不再
He’s no longer
为尤高斯基家族效命了
working for yugorsky family.
是啊
Yeah.
我会把避难所的名字拿给你的
I’m gonna get you the name of a shelter.
你没事吧
You ok?
你不能这样做 乔伊
This ain’t right,Joe.
他不应该被卷进去
He don’t need to be put through this.
嗨 尼克 我为你感到骄傲 你做的很好
Nick,I’m proud of you. You done good,all right?
我得去希尔士社区
Look,I’m gonna head up to community hills.
警♥察♥还没有找到枪
The cops don’t got the gun yet,
但是我可能有线索 所以我得上那儿去
but I may have a line on it,so I’m gonna go over there.
乔伊 我害怕
I’m scared,Joe.
我对你感到生气 我也很害怕
I am pissed at you,and I am scared…
我和你一样害怕
equal measures.
小心点
Be careful.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
刚刚听到消息 警♥察♥抓住那个孩子了
Just got word. The cops picked up the kid.
你有什么想和我们说的吗
Anything you still want to tell us?
说什么 没什么要说的
Tell you what? There’s nothing to tell.
你上哪儿去 乔伊
Where you headed,Joe?
我准备去商店
Uh,I was supposed to head to the store
买♥♥点牛奶和鸡蛋
and pick up some milk and eggs.
兴奋过头忘记买♥♥了 所以
In all the excitement,I forgot to do it,so…
嗯 尤高斯基和小孩子
Hmm. Yugorsky’s gonna call us
聊过以后会打电♥话♥给我们的
when he talks to the kid.
别走太远
Don’t go too far.
回见 乔伊
Later,Joe.
好 再见
Yeah,see you.
嗨 特丽
Hey,t…
你看上去真漂亮
Lookin’ fuckin’ good.
他说来说去都是在扯蛋
He keeps giving me this bullshit story
说他是在学校废弃的柜子里
about finding the gun
发现那把枪的
in some abandoned locker in school.
你希望我做点什么
What do you want me to do?
小兔崽子开枪打我
The little fucker shot me.
他对我不会说真话的
He ain’t gonna spill dick to you.
我想你没搞清楚状况
You know,I don’t think I’m being clear enough here.
你知道我是什么意思吗
You know what I mean?
让我说说清楚吧
Let me be crystal clear.
你得让那个孩子把加泽尔给供出来
You get the boy to give up Gazelle,
否则我就会让你好看
or I’m closing shop on your tweaker ass,
会让你吃不了兜着走的
and I’m taking you down fuckin’ hard.
听懂了吗
Understand me?
嗨 牛仔
Hey,cowboy.
想来点冰淇淋吗
Want to go get some ice cream?
离我的车远点
Get the fuck away from my car.
我找曼尼·帕瑞
Hey. Hey,I’m looking for Manny Perez.
他 他 不在这儿
He… he’s not here. No!
曼尼 他在究竟在哪里
Manny? Where the fuck is he?
-他不在这-他在哪
-He’s not here. -Where is he?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他不在这
He’s not here!
最好别骗我
You better not fuckin’ lie to me!
他在哪儿 他在哪儿
Where the fuck is he? Where is he?
好 好 他在哪儿
Ok,ok. Where is he?
他在阿曼杜家玩牌
He’s at Armando’s.
阿曼杜家
Armando’s.
他在阿曼杜家
He’s at Armando’s.
是的 他在
Yes. He’s at…
闪开 就待在这别动
get the hell out of the way. You stay right there.
你叫什么名字 你叫什么名字
What’s your name? What’s your name?
康齐塔
Conchita.
康齐塔
Conchita.
康齐塔 你听好
Now,you listen to me,conchita.
你仔细听好
You listen to me real good.
我不想伤害曼尼
I don’t want to hurt Manny.

Ok. All right?
我不想伤害他
I don’t want to hurt him,
但是他拿了我的东西
but he has something that belongs to me…
枪 你知道枪的事情吗
a gun. Do you know anything about a gun?
不 不 不
No,no. No.
第五5街区 602号♥ 他就在那
No. It’s block 5,number 602. That’s where he is.
好 现在听好
Ok. Now,listen to me.
我们现在需要彼此信任
We are now on what we call the honor system.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!