你们不能逼我吃 因为我不想
You can’t make me take it,’cause I won’t.
不会的 尼克 别担心
No,no,Nick. You know what? Don’t even worry about.
没有人会逼你吃药的 明白了嘛
There’s no way in hell anybody’s gonna put you on meds,ok?
特丽 叫那老师
T,why don’t you tell that teacher
到冰球场 看看他看冰球比赛的样子好了
to come down to the rink and watch him wax that puck?
每次注意力都很集中
That’s perfect concentration every time.
那不一样的 乔伊
That’s different,Joe.
我们 我们只是想知道
We’re just… we’re just trying to find out
你究竟哪里出了问题
what’s going on with you.
她也表扬了他很多地方
Ok? Buddy,she said some great things,too.
她说他很聪明
She said… she said that he’s very bright.
很有创造力
She said he’s very creative.
你以前可没提过 我爱听这话
You left that part out before. I like that part.
我很有潜力的
I got potential.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你准备把这些都收起来明天再吃吗
You takin’ a collection down there?
他得吃饭
He must eat.
小畜生竟然
The little prick…
说公爵不好
Insults the Duke.
别想在家里吃饭了
He don’t eat in this house.
你听到我说的了吗 杂种
You hear me,you little snotface?
回你的房♥间去待着
Stay in your room!
滚回去 看你的刀锋去吧
Jerk off to your fucking razors!
白♥痴♥
Faggot!
他已经是大孩子了
He’s a growing boy.
你听到我说的了吗
What did I fucking say,Suka?
他得吃饭 安卓
He has to eat,anzor.
求求你
Please.
谁他妈的出钱买♥♥这些吃的东西
Who puts food on this fucking table?
不是你
Not you,Blyad.
我才是这房♥子的主人
I’m the big man of this house.
我说不许吃 他就不许吃
When I say the little shit don’t eat,he don’t eat.
安卓
Anzor.
约翰·韦恩是白♥痴♥
John Wayne was a faggot.
薇基·格列特告诉我说她看到
So,uh,Vicki Goletto told me she saw you
你和珍妮的女儿手牵手走路
walking hand-in-hand with Jeannie’s daughter.
那个胖子
The fat one?
听上去像是枪声
That sounded like a gun.
嗨 尼克 给我一块面包
Hey,Nick,throw me some bread.
啊 见鬼 趴下
Aah! Shit! Get down!
趴下 你 你没事吧
Get down! You ok? You ok?
天啊 乔伊 怎么回事啊
Jesus,Joe. What the hell?
待在这儿别动 妈的
Stay here. Motherfucker.
妈的
Motherfucker!
我要杀了那混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna kill that fuckin’ piece of shit!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
他妈的俄♥国♥混♥蛋♥
You Russian piece of shit!

Gun.
向我家开枪 我他妈的杀了你
Shoot my fuckin’ house. I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you.
爸爸 别
Dad,wait!
回屋里去
Get back in the house.
回屋里去
Get back in the house!
马上 快
Get back in now! Go!
待在那 别动 儿子
Stay right here. Don’t you move,son,ok?
混♥蛋♥ 我他妈的要杀了你
You fuckin’ piece of shit. I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you!
尼克 回房♥里去
Nicky,get inside.
混♥蛋♥
Fuckin’ piece of shit!
乔伊 乔伊
Joe! Joe! Aah!
你干嘛啊 我已经打过911了
What’s the matter with you? I just called 911.
交给警♥察♥处理好了
Leave it for the cops!
这里有孩子 回去
Get the kid and take him back in the house!
混♥蛋♥
You fuckin’ piece of shit!
我要杀了你 快开门
I’m gonna kill you! Open the fuckin’ door!
奥雷格是我朋友 我要闯进去
Oleg’s my friend! I’ll kick it in!
-他是我朋友 -开门
-He’s my friend! -Open the door!
乔伊 别逞英雄了
Joey,don’t be a damn hero!
开门 我是隔壁的乔伊·加泽尔
Open up! It’s Joey Gazelle from next door! Open up!
开门
Open up!
退后 你退后
Get back! Get back!
他在哪儿 在楼上吗
Where is he? Is he upstairs?
他在
He’s in…
-什么 -他在
-what? -He’s…
听着 趴下
listen,get down.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
小孩呢
Where’s the kid?

Huh?
小孩子呢
Where’s the kid?
是我中枪了
Fuck him. I’m the one who’s shot.
谁干的 他还在房♥里吗
Who is he? Is he still in the house?
小兔崽子已经从后门逃走了
The little snotfuck ran out back.
奥雷格
Oleg?
奥雷格 你在说什么啊
Oleg? What are you trying to say?
奥雷格开枪打你
Oleg shot you?
你是谁
What are you…
他妈的白♥痴♥吗
A fucking idiot?
这不是我自己干的
I didn’t do this to myself.
小兔崽子会这么做呢
The little prick put a gun to me,too.
看看
Look at him.
上帝啊 怎么会这样
She used to fucking make…
他哪儿来的枪
where’d he get the piece?
他哪儿来的枪
Where’d he get the fuckin’ piece?
我怎么会知道
Fuck should I know?
什么 不是你的
What,it wasn’t yours?
不是 绝对不是
No! No way!
我的是357的 放在后面的保险箱里的
I got a .357 in the safe out back.
他是一把短管转轮枪
He had some fucking snub-nosed thing.
银色的 铬合金
Silver. Chrome.
胡说 尼克
This is bullshit,Nick!
快 你马上告诉我 我可没开玩笑
Now you tell me! I’m not playing around!
我们看到了你放枪的地方
We saw where you put the gun,
但是他什么都没有拿
but he didn’t take anything…
我和他在一起的时候没有
not with me.
但是他回去了啊 尼克
Well,he went back,Nicky.
我真的不知道
Well,I didn’t know.
我发誓我不知道
I swear I didn’t know.
过来 听我说
Come here. Listen to me.
听我说 那把枪
Listen to me. That piece,
不是一般的枪
that’s not just any hot piece.
汤米拿这把枪打死一个警♥察♥
Tommy used it to burn a dirty cop.
-哦 不 -是的
-Oh,no. -Yeah.
是的 不 不
Yeah. No,no.
听着 听我说 最重要的是
Listen,listen. On top of it,
现在这个孩子还在外面
that kid’s out there right now.
警♥察♥就在来的路上
The cops are on their way.
如果他们发现了枪 或者找到孩子
If they find the gun or they find the kid
我就死定了
and he talks,I’m dead.
妈的
Fuck!
冷静 冷静
Calm down! Calm down.
好 冷静
Yeah. Calm down.
我们能找到他
We can get to him.
你一定能在警♥察♥之前找到枪的
You can get to the gun before the cops do.
哦 可恶
Oh,shit.

Hey.
你们把他带到哪里去啊
Hey,so where you gonna take him?
格里姆利纪念医院
Grimley Memorial.
米拉 你应该陪他一起去啊
Hey,Mila,you know,I think you should go with him,ok?
不 你应该陪他一起去
Yeah,no,you should go with him.
我去找奥雷格
I’m gonna go look for Oleg.
我和尼克去找他 好吗
Me and Nicky are gonna go find him,ok?
我会让特丽莎留在这的 万一他回来
And I’ll get Teresa to stay here in case he comes back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!