哦 狗♥杂♥种♥ 你用不着担心
Oh,you cocksucker. You don’t have to worry.
她听不到你
She ain’t never gonna hear it
亲口告诉她真♥相♥了
from your fuckin’ lips anyhow,
你这卑鄙的家伙
you fuckin’ scumbag!
她舔我老二的时候
I’ll tell her all about it
我会告诉她的
while she sucks my fuckin’ dick!
开枪 来啊
Aw,come on. Come on!
你在逗我玩吗
Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me?
你拿着那个要做什么 小家伙
What are you gonna do with that,little boy?
你知道我也有个小男孩
Do you know that I had a little boy?
我的汤米 曾经也像你一样大
My Tommy. At one time,he was your age.
你拿着那个想干什么 孩子
What are you gonna do with that,kid?
你想干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
你拿着枪想干什么
What are you gonna do with that,
小畜牲 杂种
you cheerio-bred little motherfucker?
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
各就各位
In position!
好的 在另一边 准备行动
All right,Johnny! On the other side! Let’s go!
上帝啊 乔伊 我们人手不够了
Jesus Christ,Joey. We got shorted out.
我们在纽瓦克把你跟丢了
We lost you back at Newark.
我们最后找到你
Last thing we heard,
你已经去了小奥德赛
you were headed for little Odessa.
最后空中支援找到了你的敞篷车
Air support finally made your mustang.
我要把孩子带回去交给他妈妈
I’m taking the kid home to his mom.
乔伊 你要去哪儿
Joey,where you going?
你受伤了 我们得送你去医院
You’re hurt. We got to get you to a hospital.
我要回家
I’m going home.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我不想回家
I don’t want to go home.
我就在你隔壁 记住
Well,I’m next door to you,remember,
我会照顾你
and I’m gonna be keeping my eye on you.
在解释一切之前
Why don’t we get some breakfast
咱们先吃早饭
before we have to start making
怎么样
with the heavy explaining.
然后洗洗干净
Get ourselves cleaned up a bit.
嘿 听着
Hey,listen.
我要带尼克去看星期五晚上的比赛
I’m taking Nick to the game on Friday night.
或许我们还能搞一张票
Maybe we could find you another ticket.
如果你想去的话
If you’d like to go,that is.
好 很好
All right,that’s good.
还要点橙汁什么的吗
You want to get some more orange juice or something?
好吧
Right.
我们走吧
What do you say we get out of here?
哦 看看 看看
Well,lookie,lookie,
这不是小查理·布朗森吗
if it ain’t little Charlie Bronson.
雷斯特的原则之一
One thing about Lester,
永远遵守承诺
he always makes good on a promise.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey,asshole.
杂种
Aah! Fuck! Motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Shoot that fuck!
你这狗♥杂♥种♥
Fuck him up!
杂种
Fuckin’ piece of shit!
混♥蛋♥
Plug that asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Unh! Cocksucker!
见鬼
Oh,shit!
看着你的脸 混♥蛋♥
In your face,motherfucker!
和我的小朋友问好
Say hello to my little friend.
真♥他♥妈♥经典
Heh. That’s real fuckin’ original.
你是什么 在演卡♥通♥剧吗
What are you,a fuckin’ cartoon?
我是嘻哈天王皮条客 你知道的
I’m a mack daddy pimp. You know that.
现在我要踩烂你的屁♥股♥
And now I’m gonna cap your ass.
等我了结了你
And when I’m finished with you,
我要带走你的小朋友
I’m gonna take your little punk friend,
让他去接客
and I’m gonna put him in my posse,
我要让他一连干上好几个月
and I’m gonna pimp him out for a couple of months.
然后再用你的小刀
And then I’m gonna take that knife of yours,
把他的耳朵一个一个割下来
and I’m gonna cut him from ear to ear,
就像我昨天就打算好的那样干 混♥蛋♥
just like I should’ve done yesterday,you fuck!
对于你的客户来说
I’m sure that sounds great to you
这听上去也许不错
all in your fuckin’ pimp world and all,
不过 听着
but,listen,right now,
你♥他♥妈♥不敢这样做
that’s not the fuckin’ thing you want to do!
把那该死的枪放下
You want to put down that fuckin’ gun,
然后走
and you want to walk away,
因为我向上帝发誓
’cause I swear to fuckin’ God
我他妈要杀了你
I’ll fuckin’ kill you,
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
you stupid fuckin’ pimp bitch!
你错了
Wrong!
我们俩只有一个人能走出去
Only one of us is walking out of here.
猜猜是谁
Guess who?
奥雷格 到我后面来
Oleg,get behind me.
奥雷格 到我后面来
Oleg,get behind me!
快点
Come on.
奥雷格 和我说话 快
Oleg,talk to me. Come on.
得马上回家
Ok,gotta make it home now.
得马上回家
Gotta make it home.
乔伊 求你了 你在流血
Joey,please. You’re bleeding.
我有一些 看到没 我有一些
I got some,see? I got some.
快 见鬼
Come on! Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
小心
Look out!
加泽尔先生 停车
Mr. Gazelle,stop the car.
我们得找人帮忙
We need to get some help.
快 得回去见特丽
Come on. Got to meet t.
求求你了 加泽尔先生
Please,Mr. Gazelle!
我回来了
I’m coming home!
加泽尔先生 停车
Mr. Gazelle,please,stop the car.
我们得找人帮忙
We need to get some help.
怎么回事
What’s happened?
你受伤了
You’re hurt!
我能开回家
We’re gonna make it home.
停车
Stop the car.
你在流血
You’re bleeding!
哦 上帝
Oh,God.
哦 上帝
Oh,God.
尼克 待着 待着
Nicky,stay back,stay back!
米拉
Mila.
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊 求你了 停车
Joey,please! Stop!
加泽尔先生 醒醒
Mr. Gazelle,come on,wake up!
加泽尔先生 醒醒 求你了
Mr. Gazelle,wake up! Come on!
停车 停车
Stop the car,stop the car!
求你了 停车
Please! Stop!
乔伊 求你了
Joe! Come on!
什么事情不对 快走
Something’s wrong! Let’s go!
乔伊
Aah! Joe!
乔伊
Joe!
奥雷格 等等 等等
Oleg,wait,wait!
上帝 妈妈
God. Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
乔伊 妈妈
Joe! Mom!
哦 见鬼 见鬼
Uhh,uhh,uhh! Fuck!
尼克 打911
Nicky,call 911!
别这样对我 乔伊
Oh,don’t do this to me,Joe.
别这样对我
Don’t fucking do this to me.
哦 宝贝
Oh,sweetheart…
我爱你 好吗
I loved you,ok?
只要记住 我永远是真实的乔伊 好吗
Just remember I was always stuck with Joey. Ok?
我不是骗子
Only once did I lie.
别说了 别说了 看着我 看着我
Shut up,shut up. Look at me,look at me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!