你自己也知道 自己是个骗子
you know you are a complete fraud
骗了所有的黑人
and a liability to all nigras.
和所有的骗子一样 你的末日就要到了
Like all frauds, your end is approaching.
你完了
You are done.
你的学历和那些奖杯都救不了你
Your degrees and your fancy awards will not save you.
美国人♥民♥马上就会知道你的真面目
The American public will soon know you for what you are,
邪恶又变♥态♥的兽类
an evil, abnormal beast.
那不是我
That wasn’t me.
那个不是我 科瑞
That isn’t me, Corrie.
我知道
I know.
我知道你的声音是怎样的
I know what you sound like.
我已经习惯了许多事
I’ve gotten used to a lot.
时时担心你的安全
All the hours wondering after your safety,
担心你情况如何了
worried about how you are.
这个房♥子
This house.
我们租住在这里
Renting here.
没有根基
No foundation.
没有孩子们应该拥有的东西
Without the things the children should have,
都是因为看上去会不合适
all because of how it would look.
我已经习惯了
I have gotten used to it,
不论好坏
for better or worse.
但我永远不会习惯的是
But what I have never gotten used to
死亡
is the death.
一直以来都如此接近死亡
The constant closeness of death.
它变成了围绕我身边的浓雾
It’s become like a thick fog to me.
有时候 我都看不清生活的面目
I can’t see life sometimes
因为这团死亡的浓雾一直萦绕着
because of the fog of death constantly hanging over.
他们切切实实地说过
People actually say that they will stop the blood
要拿我们的孩子放血
running through the hearts of our children.
电♥话♥那头的人就是这么说的
That’s what they said on the other end of that phone line.
说要杀死我的孩子们
How they’re going to kill my children.
以及会对你做什么 打算怎么做
And what they’ll do to you and how they’ll do it.
这话我还要再听多少年
How many years have I had to listen to this?
这些肮脏
The filth,
疯狂又扭曲的话 却很难让我不当真
deranged and twisted and just ignorant enough to be serious.
如果我问你一个问题
If I ask you something,
你会如实回答我吗
will you answer me with the truth?

Yes.
那好 因为我不是傻子
Good, because I am not a fool.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
是的 我爱你 科瑞塔
Yes, I love you, Coretta.
那你还爱别人吗
Do you love any of the others?

No.
我需要把游♥行♥推迟一天
I need to put the march back a day.
为什么
Why?
我现在得留在家里
I have to be home right now.
金收到录音 家中窃听开启 午夜12点18分备案
行 我理解 金收到录音
Yes. Okay. I understand.
但我必须告诉你的是 我们组织工作很棒
But I have to tell you the organization looks good.
真的很棒
Real good.
大家情绪高涨 本地居民准备好了
The mood is strong. And the locals are prepared.
SNCC的孩子们也准备好了
The SNCC kids are ready to go.
我们可以从塞尔玛出发 你可以第二天加入进来
We can start it off from Selma, and you can join in on the second day.
我觉得在大家情绪都如此高涨的时候
I just think it’d be a mistake to hold people back
推迟一天是不对的
when their blood is up.
我明白你说的 但我们需要全速前进
I hear you, but we need to be out there full throttle.
这不是什么试驾
This ain’t a test run.
我们必须游♥行♥到蒙哥马利
We need to get to Montgomery.
我警告过约翰逊 说我们会去国会大厦
I warned Johnson that we were going to the Capitol.
这正是我们需要做的
We need to do just that.
我相信我们能做到 我们能走到终点
And I believe we will. We’ll get there.
等我们真正走到最后
And when we do the real deal, the finale,
你会在终点发表演说
when you make the big speech at the end,
就在华♥莱♥士♥办公室门口
right on Wallace’s doorstep.
我不知道了 安迪
I don’t know, Andy.
会没事的
It’ll be just fine.
我们会有个强有力的开始 你会给它强有力的结束
We’ll get it started strong. And you’ll finish strong.
好吧 就这么办
Okay. Let’s proceed.
但我们之中只有一个去起点
But only one of us walks to start.
我可不想到了礼拜一
I don’t want to get back on Monday
发现所有的领导层人员都入狱了
and find all our leadership in jail.
我们之中只要一个
One of us walks.
明白了
Understood.
塞尔玛到蒙哥马利之间不会有游♥行♥
There will be no march from Selma to Montgomery.
这不利于80号♥公路的交通
It is not conducive to traffic flow on Route 80.
以及公共安全
Or to public safety.
你们的生命会受到威胁
Your lives could be in danger,
但我们齐心协力就能变得强大
but we’re going to be strong if we stick together.
不要回击 这是场非暴♥力♥的运动
Don’t fight back. It’s a non-violent movement.
非暴♥力♥不代表就是消极 它其实很有力量
Non-violence is not passive. It’s actually very strong.
我们不该这样做 约翰
We shouldn’t do this, John.
这不是我们的事 不是SNCC的做法
This is not us. This is not SNCC.
都是扯淡
It’s some bullshit.
这只对金和SCLC有好处 对塞尔玛没好处
It’s gonna do more for King and the SCLC than for Selma.
这里是阿♥拉♥巴马
This is Alabama.
他们去华盛顿可以
They can keep their asses in Washington, D.C.
这里的人怎么过日子轮不到你们指指点点
You don’t tell us how to live our lives.
举个例子 你们在游♥行♥时可能会碰到的问题
This is an example of what you might deal with out there.
你们会碰到的事 来 我们展示一下
What you might experience. Here we go. Let’s show them.
我们这不需要你这种人
We don’t want your kind here.
沉河底去吧 黑小子
Go to the bottom of the river, black boy.
我们要把你沉到阿♥拉♥巴马河底去
We’re going to put you down in Alabama River!
他都没来 对他有好处是从何说起
He’s not even here. How’s it gonna do more for him?
那他为什么不在
Well, why ain’t he here, then, man?
你听听自己说的话吧
Are you listening to yourself?
首先 肯定是对他有好处 现在又问为什么他不在
First, it’s gonna do more for him. Now, it’s why he ain’t here?
你是想要他来还是不想要他来
Do you want him here, or do you not want him here?
老实说 这人关我屁事 那是你偶像
Honestly, I don’t give a rat’s ass about that man. That’s your hero.
我们把这些混帐抓起来 沉到阿♥拉♥巴马河底去
Let’s take these bastards and stick them down into Alabama River
永远不用再见到了
and never see them again.
詹姆斯 你这就太出格了
James, you are so off-base with this.
这些胡言乱语 这不是SNCC的本意
All this nonsense. This ain’t what SNCC is about.
别让我出去当坏人 约翰
Don’t make me out to be the bad guy here, John.
我没有 是你把我当小人
I’m not! You’re the one playing me small.
别把我妖魔化了
Don’t demonize me…
你生气了是因为他被总统叫去
You’re mad because they called him in.
我们先来的 结果去的是他
We were here first. And they called him in.
我知道 我明白
I get it. I understand that.
但如果我们真的是为人们着想
But if we are really and truly for the people,
并且塞尔玛的人们选择了他
and the people of Selma chose him,
那么 人们的意见我们也听到了
well, then the people have spoken.
如果他们想游♥行♥ 我会跟他们一起
And if they want to march, then I’m marching with them.
那么 兄弟
Then, brother,
你会以约翰·刘易斯的身份游♥行♥
you’re marching as John Lewis.
不是SNCC的一员
Not as part of SNCC.
这决议已经投票通过了
It’s been voted on and decided.
这次游♥行♥ 你是单独行动的
For this march, you’re on your own
跟你的上帝和他的臣民一起
with De Lawd and his disciples.
拿到短的站前排
Short man wins. Short man wins.
拿到最短的站前排
Short man wins.
好吧
All right.
好吧 谁拿到了
All right. Who got it?
靠你了 侯西亚
It’s on you, Hosea.
准备好了吗 年轻人
You ready, young blood? You ready?
-好 我们开始 -好的
-All right. Let’s do this. -All right.
大约525位黑人离开布朗教堂
About 525 Negroes had left Brown’s Chapel
走了六个街口 准备穿过佩特斯大桥
and walked six blocks to cross Pettus Bridge
桥凌于阿♥拉♥巴马河上
and the Alabama River.
游♥行♥队伍中有年轻人也有老人
There were young and old,
他们身上带着各种行李
and they carried an assortment of packs,
有卷起的床垫和午餐袋

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章完美音调
下一篇文章X射线营地
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!