You’re all right
每当有人问我是谁让我的梦想成真
Whenever I’m asked who makes my dreams real
我会说是你。这时你会害羞地移开视线
I say that you do you’re outta sight
那么的神奇,那么的神奇
So feefifofum feefifofum
注意,宝贝,我来了。注意,我来了
Look out, baby tease here I come Look out; here I come
我就要给你带来真爱
I’m bringin’ you a love that’s true
请你准备好,请你准备好
So get ready so get ready
哦,哦,哦。宝贝,我会让你也爱我
ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, baby gonna try to make you love me too
请你准备好,请你准备好,因为我来了
so get ready, so get ready ’cause here I come
请你准备好,因为我来了
Get ready ’cause here I come
我正在前往你心房♥的路上
I’m on my way
请你准备好,因为我来了
Get ready ’cause here I come
我就要给你带来真爱
And I’m bringin’ you a love that’s true
请你准备好,请你准备好
So get ready So get ready
哦,哦,哦。宝贝,我会让你也爱我
Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, baby I gonna try to make you love me too
请你准备好,请你准备好,因为我来了
So get ready, so get ready ’cause here I come
请你准备好,因为我正在前往你心房♥的路上
Get ready ’cause here I come I’m on my way
谢谢。谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you very much.
我是大卫·罗夫,这是我的诱惑乐队
I’m David Ruffin, and these are The Temptations.
原曲:The Temptations – (I know) I’m Losing You
发行时间:1966年
你对我的爱正在消逝,我能感觉到你对我的爱正在消逝
Your love is fadin’ I can feel your love fadin’
宝贝,你对我的爱正在消逝
Girl, it’s fadin’ away from me
因为你对我的触摸不再温暖
‘Cause your touch your touch has grown cold
仿佛有其他人控制了你的灵魂
as if someone else controls your very soul
我一再地欺骗自己
I’ve fooled myself as long as I can
我能感觉到你心中另一个人的存在
I can feel the presence of another man
你说出我的名字的时候
It’s there when you speak my name Speak my name
不再像以前那样温柔
It’s just not the same
哦,宝贝,我正失去你
Ooh, baby I’m losin’ you
即将失去你的感觉飘荡在空气中
It’s in the air
即将失去你的感觉无处不在
It’s everywhere
哦,宝贝,我正失去你
Ooh, baby I’m losin’ you
正失去你,正失去你
Losin’ you Losin’ you
每当我凝望你的双眸
When I look into your eyes
我看到一张脸的倒影
a reflection of a face I see
我很伤心,很沮丧,很担心,宝贝
I’m hurtin’, downhearted and worried, girl
因为那张脸不属于我
‘Cause that face doesn’t belong to me
哦,你的脸告诉我
Oh, it’s all over your face
某人取代了我在你心中的位置
Someone’s taken my place
哦,宝贝,我正失去你
Ooh, little girl I’m losin’ you
你努力隐藏
You try hard to hide
你内心的空虚
The emptiness inside
哦,宝贝,我正失去你
Ooh, baby I’m losin’ you
可我不想失去你
I don’t wanna lose you
可我不想失去你,宝贝
I don’t wanna lose you, babe

Yeah!
我能从我思念的温柔中分辨出我们已有多久不再接吻
I can tell when we kiss from the tenderness I miss
哦,宝贝,我正失去你
Ooh, little girl I’m losin’ you
我有预感
I can feel it in my bones
总有一天你会离我而去
Any day you’ll be gone
哦,宝贝,我正失去你
Oh, baby I’m losin’ you
哦,我的宝贝
Oh, my dear
是什么使我们原本甜蜜的爱情破碎
What happened to the love we shared
我正失去你
Losin’ you
哦,我正失去你
Oh, I’m losin’ you
你看到大家都站起来一起跳了吗
Did you see everybody stand up and go,
“大卫,你真棒!大卫,你真是太棒了!”
“Yes, David! Yes, David!
当我对他们说出那段话的时候,你真该看看他们的脸
You should’ve seen their faces when I laid it on ’em.
“我是罗夫先生的经纪人,他不来演出了”
“I am Mr. Ruffin’s manager, and he ain’t goin’ on. ”
他们听到后几乎就要吓尿裤子了。奥蒂斯的脸色如何?
They almost wet their pants. Otis’s face?
他听完后满脸写着“遗憾”二字
Pitiful.
你甚至都不是无理取闹的,宝贝
And you ain’t even bein’ unreasonable, baby.
玛莎·里夫斯和范德拉斯乐队。嗯哼
Martha Reeves and The Vandellas. Uh-huh.
斯莫基·罗宾逊和奇迹乐队。当然不是!
Smokey Robinson and The Miracles. Of course not!
少年沃克的全明星乐队。大卫·罗夫的
Junior Walker and The All Stars. David Ruffin and The
他们叫什么名字?
What’s their name?
想想大卫之前是怎么破坏乐队的。等等
David’s history. Wait a second.
你想想这个。想想看?把你的东西收拾好,梅尔文
You think about this. Think about it? Get your stuff together, Mel.
你这是在大肆仇恨
You’re flyin’ on a big hate.
听着,伙计。大卫是个极度令人讨厌的人
Look, man. David is a big pain in the butt.
所以他被我们踢出乐队了
So he is out.
这不是我们做事的方式。我们必须投票表决
This ain’t the way we do things. We have to vote.
好吧。我投他离开的票
All right. I vote he’s gone.
我投他留下的票。保罗,你投哪张票?
I say he stays. Paul?
听着,我投,见鬼,我投他离开的票
Look, I say hell, I say he goes.
好了吗?所以投票结果是他被踢出乐队了。梅尔文还没投票呢
Okay? So he’s out. Mel ain’t said.
那行,我们继续。告诉他,梅尔文
Go on. Tell him, Mel.
我不太确定。我是说,这对我们乐队来说是很重要的一步
I ain’t so sure. I mean, this is a big step.
我们组建了这个乐队!我们不能眼睁睁地看着他破坏掉
We made the group! We can’t let him break us apart!
我不是说他没有搞砸,对吧?
I’m not sayin’ that he didn’t mess up, right?
但大卫一直以来就是这样的人。你也知道的
But David has always been David. You know that.
你知道他只在乎他自己
And you know he don’t give a damn about nobody but David.
快结束这场该死的投票,梅尔文
Finish the damn vote, Mel.
留下还是离开?
In or out?
大卫
David.
请你读一下
I need you to read this, please.
什么
What
你疯了吗?我很抱歉
Are you crazy? I’m sorry.
你们这群蠢货!大卫,别这样
Y’all is stupid! David, please.
放开我!没有我你们什么都不是!
Get off me! Y’all ain’t nothin’ without me!
是我让你们有今天这样的成就。你们不能将我踢出乐队
I made your asses! You can’t fire mel
你们听见我说话了吗?你们听见我说话了吗?
Do you hear me? Do you hear me?
你们不能这样对我
Y’all can’t do me like this!
你们这群不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
You ungrateful son-of-a-bitches!
那现在怎么办?
So now what?
我们想要诱惑乐队!我们想要诱惑乐队!
We want The Temps! We want The Temps!
福克斯剧院
1968年
我们想要诱惑乐队!我们想要诱惑乐队!
We want The Temps! We want The Temps!
我们想要诱惑乐队!我们想要诱惑乐队!
We want The Temps! We want The Temps!
我们想要诱惑乐队!我们想要诱惑乐队!
We want The Temps! We want The Temps!
We want The Temps!
主啊,请继续把你的爱照耀在我们身上
Lord, continue to shine your love on us,
并继续祝福新加入的丹尼斯兄弟
and continue to bless brother Dennis,
他把我们提升到了前所未有的高度。
Who’s lifted us higher than ever.
阿门。阿门
Amen. Amen.
所以你们准备好了吗?哦,当然准备好了
So you all ready to kick some butt? Oh, you damn right.
让我们一起喊诱惑乐队万岁吧
Temptations forever?
诱惑乐队万岁。丹尼斯·爱德华兹
Temptations forever. Dennis Edwards,
一个来自轮廓乐队的老朋友,现在取代了大卫·罗夫的位置
our old friend from The Contours, replaced David Ruffin.
他是一个伟大的歌♥手
He was a great singer…
并且他的行为举止比大卫要好太多了
And a lot less trouble than David had been.
原曲:The Temptations – Cloud Nine
发行时间:1969年
我的童年生活并不美好
Childhood part of my life it wasn’t very pretty you see
我在城市的贫民窟出生和长大
I was born and raised in the slums of the city
我住在一间只有一个房♥间的小屋,睡觉时旁边还挤着十个孩子
It was a one-room shack that slept ten other children beside me
我们没有足够的食物,也没有足够的睡觉空间
We hardly had enough food or room to sleep
那时可真是艰难
It was hard times
我需要一些东西来缓解我的困扰
Needed somethin’ to ease my troubled mind
我感觉很好
I’m doin’ fine
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中
Up here on cloud nine
再听一遍
Listen one more time
我感觉很好
I’m doin’ fine
在一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中
Up here on cloud nine
你可以成为你想成为的一切
You can be what you wanna be
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,生活的困苦对你如同浮云
Cloud nine You ain’t got no responsibility
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,每个人都是能抛开一切,自♥由♥自在
cloud nine Every man every man is free
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,你将暂时逃离愁苦的现实
Cloud nine You’re a million miles from reality
愁苦的现实已经在这种虚幻的快♥感♥中得到忘却
Reality is over
哦,耶,在这种虚幻的快♥感♥中获得极致的高♥潮♥快♥感♥
Oh, yeah Over, up, up and high
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中
On cloud nine