Hey, quiet.
两个月后
哦!我的老天!
Oh, my god!
原曲:The Temptations – My Girl
发行时间:1965年
我拥有阳光
I’ve got sunshine
在一个乌云密布的日子里
On a cloudy day Shh! Shh!
看看我的儿子
Look at my boy.
纵使外面再怎么寒冷
When it’s cold outside
我仍然能拥有五月的温暖
I’ve got the month of may
那是我儿子!
That’s my baby!
我猜你会说
I guess you’d say
究竟是什么能让我
What can make me
有这种感觉
Feel this way
我挚爱的女孩啊
My girl, my girl, my girl
我挚爱的女孩啊
Talkin’ ’bout my girl My girl
你是如此甜蜜
I’ve got so much honey
甚至连蜜蜂都在嫉妒我
The bees envy me
我有一首更甜蜜的歌♥
I’ve got a sweeter song
我写给你的甜蜜歌♥曲比树上的鸟还要多
Than the birds in trees
好吧,我猜
Well, I guess
你会说。快看你♥爸♥爸!
you’d say See your daddy!
究竟是什么能让我
What can make me
有这种感觉。你们唱得真是太棒了!
Feel this way Y’all singin’ so good!
我挚爱的女孩啊
My girl
我挚爱的女孩啊
My girl My girl
我挚爱的女孩啊
Talkin’ ’bout my girl
我挚爱的女孩啊。哦!
My girl Ooh
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey
喔!哦!
Whoo! Ooh
耶!
Yeah
我不需要金钱
I don’t need no money
运气或是名气
Fortune or fame
因为你就是我的一切财富,宝贝!该死!
I got all the riches, baby Damn!
这世上只有我能对你这么说
One man can claim
好吧,我猜你会说
Well, I guess you’d say
究竟是什么能让我有这种感觉
What can make me feel this way
我挚爱的女孩啊
My girl My girl
我挚爱的女孩啊
My girl Talkin’ ’bout my girl
我挚爱的女孩啊
My girl Talkin’ ’bout my girl
在一个乌云密布的日子里
I got sunshine on a cloudy day
只要有你,我就能拥有阳光
with my girl
只要有你,我就能拥有五月的温暖
I’ve even got the month of may with my girl
我挚爱的女孩啊
Talkin’ ’bout, talkin’ ’bout talkin’ ’bout my girl
哦!哦!哦!我的老天!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh. my god!
原曲:Barrett Strong – Money (That’s What I Want)
发行时间:1959年
生命中最美好的是自♥由♥
The best things in life are free
但是你却可以把它给予鸟和蜜蜂
But you can give them to the birds and bees
我需要钱。这就是我想要的
I need money That’s what I want
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want That’s what I want
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want That’s what I want
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want That’s what I want
你的爱让我如此激动
Your love give me such a thrill
但你的爱无法支付我的账单
But your love don’t pay my bills
我需要钱。这就是我想要的
I need money That’s what I want
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want That’s what I want
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want That’s what I want
哈哈。太多了
Ha-ha. Too much.
成功带来的远比我们任何人期望的都多
Success brought much more than any of us bargained for.
底特律
1966年的春天
我们不停地排练、录音、巡演
We were workin’ nonstop rehearsing, recording, touring
电台宣传、新闻采访和拍照更是多到数不胜数
Not to mention radio promotions, press interviews and photo sessions.
这就是为什么我们很高兴终于在一年一度的摩城野餐会上放松下来
That’s why we were happy to finally relax at the annual Motown picnic.
嘿,嘿,嘿。看过来
Hey, hey, hey. Lookee here.
不知道是谁说过的成功可以让一个人活成他真正的样子
Whoever said success makes you the person you really are…
我一定是想到大卫了
must’ve had David in mind,
因为他开始成为一个我们都不认识的人
Because he started to become someone none of us recognized.
他能出现在这里真是太有趣了
It’s mighty funny how he can show up here,
但是他没有去彩排。和他在一起的那个人是谁?
but miss out on rehearsals. Who’s that guy with him?
我不知道。这一定是他的司机
I don’t know. Must be his driver.
不,你说的是他的贴身男仆
No. You mean his valet.
好吧,欢迎参加庆祝活动。嘿,大卫
Well, welcome to the festivities. Hey, David.
你们好
Hello, y’all.
你好,特雷尔小姐。看起来和以前一样好。你也是,宝贝
Miss Terrell Lookin’ as fine as ever. You too, baby.
特雷尔小姐
Miss Terrell.
塔米。你好吗?
Tammi. How you doin’?
怎么了,小家伙?嘿,塔米
What’s up, little man?Hey, Tammi.
你好吗?我要去吃点东西。
How you doin’? I’m gonna get somethin’ to eat.
你想要点什么吗?好吧,别去得太久,宝贝
Do you want somethin? Okay Don’t take too long, baby.
好吧。嘿,塔米
All right. Hey, Tammi.
你会像你承诺的那样带拉蒙特去参加麻袋赛跑吗?
Are you gonna take Lamont over to the sack races like you promised?
当然会的,就像我承诺的那样
Sack races, like I promised.
麻袋赛跑!来吧!
Sack races! Come on!
好的。走吧
Okay. All right.
现在就去做你的家庭事务吧。我希望你能赢
Go do your family thing now. Hope you win somethin’.
你好吗,伙计?
How you doin’, man?
很高兴见到你。我是弗林
It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Flynn.
弗林。好吧
Flynn. All right.
很高兴认识你。我是弗林。弗林是谁?
Nice to meet you. I’m Flynn. Flynn who?
只是弗林
It’s just Flynn.
弗林是我的人
Flynn’s my man.
你好吗?很好。我很享受这次野餐。
How are you?Good. I’m enjoyin’ this picnic.
去把那个婊♥子♥抓回来。好吧
Go get that bitch. All right.
你们好吗?很高兴认识你。嘿
How y’all doin’? Nice to meet you. Hey
大卫想和你谈谈。打扰一下
David wants to talk to you. Excuse me.
大卫,我们能和你谈谈吗?
David, can we talk to you for a second?
行啊。你们要谈些什么?
Yeah. About what?
关于排练和关于塔米。塔米?
About rehearsal and about Tammi. Tammi?
是的。关于塔米的什么?
Yeah. What about Tammi?
你为什么不和塔米好好相处?
Why don’t you go easy with Tammi?
那我该怎么办?就这样让她和公园里的每个男人调情?
What am I supposed to do? Let her flirt with every man in the park?
你知道女人是怎样的。她只是需要一些关注
You know how women are. She just needs some attention.
可我不相信任何女人
Yo, I don’t trust no woman.
也许问题在于,你需要给予她一些尊重
Maybe the problem is, you need to show her some respect
你们都是有妈妈的孩子
Y’all is mama’s boys,
所以你们不能理解我为什么不能容忍♥我的女人在外面搞男人
And you don’t know nothin’ about me and women.
我先走了
Excuse me.Whoa.

Hmm.
你好吗?
How you doin’?
怎么了,大卫?
What’s up, David?
怎么了?没事
What’s goin’ on? All right.
我们先走了,好吗?我们要去哪里?
We cum here, okay’? Where are we going?
我们要去哪?来吧
Where are we gain’? Come on.
我们刚到,大卫
We just got here, David.
你想在这些人面前让我难堪。我真是瞎了眼了会嫁给你这种人
You’re tryin’ to embarrass me in front of all
these people. I wish I hadn’t married you
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
是的
Yeah.
1966年的夏天
我知道你想离开我
I know you wanna leave me
原曲:The Temptations – Ain’t too proud to beg
发行时间:1966年
但我拒绝让你走
But I refuse to let you go
如果我不得不恳求你的同情
If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy
我不介意,因为你对我来说很重要
I don’t mind ’cause it means that much to me
你知道,我会放下我的傲慢去恳求你的同情
Ain’t too proud to beg and you know it
他们喜欢我这样做,不是吗。是的,伙计
They love it when I do that, don’t they Yeah, man
嘿,伙计们,你们好吗?
Hey, fellas, how you doin’?
当然好,宝贝
Treats, baby.
弗林,不管你叫什么名字
Flynn, or whatever your name is,
你得走了
you need to go.
但如果我必须为留住你而奋斗
But if I have to fight to keep you
纵使泪落成雨,我也要留住你
I don’t mind weepin’
好的,戴夫
Okay, Dave.