Martha and The Vandellas, The Supremes, Marvin Gaye,
玛丽·威尔斯,奇迹乐队,几乎所有歌♥手都会来
Mary Wells, The Miracles, everyone.
原曲:Mary Wells – My Guy
发行时间:196♥4♥
我像在信封上贴邮票一样紧贴在我的男人身上
I’m stickin’ to my guy like a stamp to a letter
就像鸟的羽毛,我们紧贴在一起
Like birds of a feather we’ll stick together
我从一开始就告诉你
I’m tellin’ ya from the start
我永远都不会离开你
I won’t be torn apart from my guy
戈迪先生确保我们有适当的照顾
Mr. Gordy made sure we were properly chaperoned.
我相信他们已经尽力了,但是
And I’m sure they did their best and all, but, well,
他们不可能哪都能照顾到我们
Let’s just say they couldn’t be everywhere.
我要紧紧抓住你
I’m hohiin’ you so tight
你可以成为我的倚靠
You know you could have been a handle
你让我神魂颠倒
The way you swept me off my feet
你可以成为一束鲜花
You know you could have been a broom
你的笑容如此灿烂
You know you smile so sweet
你散发着迷人的香味
You know you could have been some perfume
不,等等。我们不会做出嗅手指的动作
No. Wait. We’re not gonna do the sniffin’.
那我们该做什么动作?
What are we gonna do then?
我们为什么不这样做?我们像这样打开香水,把它喷上
Why don’t we do this? We open up the perfume and put it on
我喜欢这个主意
I like that idea.
你怎么没做这个动作
You’re not doin’ it.
你散发着迷人的香味
You know you could have been some perfume
迷人的香味
Some perfume
你可以成为你想成为的一切
Well, you could’ve been anything that you wanted to
我看得出来
And I can tell
你做事的方式
The way you do the things you do
你做事的方式,宝贝
The way you do the things you do Oh, baby
你是如此美丽
As pretty as you are
你可以成为一束鲜花
You know you could have been a flower
你的昙花一现,在我眼里却是永恒
If good looks was a minute
我们的巡演走遍了整个南方
We traveled all over the South.
我们乐队中的许多人小时候就离开了南方,忘记了那里是什么样子
Many of us had left as kids and had forgotten what it was like down there.
接下来的发生的一连串事件是个残酷的提醒
Seein’ that rope was a harsh reminder…
那里并没有太大变化
That things hadn’t changed much.
宝贝你是如此聪慧
And baby you’re so smart
你可以成为一位女博士
You know you could have been a schoolgirl
你可以成为你想成为的一切
Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to
我看得出来
But I can tell
你做事的方式
The way you do me things you do
你做事的方式,哦,宝贝
The way you do the things you do Oh, baby, yeah
你让我的生活丰富多彩
You make my life so rich
你可以成为我的财富
You know you could have been some money
嗯。哦,伙计!
Hmm. Oh, man!
你们需要帮助吗?
Do you need some help?
你能帮我扶住这轮胎吗?可以
Can you hold the wheel steady? Okay.
滚回北方去!
Get your asses back up north!
你们这群混♥蛋♥!
I got somethin’ for your asses! I got somethin’l
嘿,大卫,快回来!来吧
Hey, David, get back here! Come on.
你们这群混♥蛋♥是怎么回事?有枪就了不起啊?
What’s wrong with you? You don’t have no gun!
来吧,所有人都上车
Come on, everybody Get back in!
快上车!快点!那群混♥蛋♥可能会开回来
Get on the bus. Just get on the bus! They might come back
原曲:Smokey Robinson & The Miracles – Ooh Baby Baby
发行时间:1965年
哦,啦,啦,啦
Ooh la, la, la, la
我对你有了感觉
I did you wrong
我的心开始跳动
My heart went out to play
但我在爱情游戏里输给了你
But in the game I lost you
我付出了多么惨痛的代价
What a price to pay
嘿,我正嚎啕大哭
Hey, I’m cryin’
呜呜
DOohl-l
我的宝贝
Baby, baby
约瑟芬!
Jo!
我的宝贝
Baby, baby
我错爱上了你
Mistakes
我为这段感情错付了太多
I know I’ve made a few
可我只是一介凡人
But I’m only human
你对我做了错事
You’ve made miskakes too
196♥4♥年的夏天
每当我和你在一起
Whenever I’m with you
我的心中便燃烧着爱情的烈火
Somethin’ inside
我们再次巡演时,我的婚姻却遇到了很多麻烦
When we went on tour again, my marriage was in a lot of trouble
巡演的生活对我们所有人都有影响
Life on the road was having its effect on all of us,
尤其是保罗
especially Paul.
原曲:The Temptations – The Girl’s Alright With Me
发行时间:196♥4♥年
我的这个小女孩
This little girl of mine
我想说她那么美好
I wanna say she’s so fine
每一天都令我着迷
And each and every day
我确信她有独特的魅力
I make sure she has her way
当我们回到南方的时候
By the time we went back down south,
谢天谢地,我们没再遭遇那群混♥蛋♥了
Hallelujah, the rope was gone.
我想这是因为我们的音乐将人们团聚到了一起
I like to think our music had somethin’ to do with bringin’ the folks together,
我只知道
but all I know,
这真是一个美妙的景象
it was a wonderful sight.
这女孩对我那么好
The girl’s all right with me
你们都知道这女孩对我那么好
You know the girl’s all right
这女孩对我那么好
The girl’s all right with me
你们都知道这女孩对我那么好
You know the girl’s all right
她对我那么好
She’s so good to me
我想这就是为什么我觉得自♥由♥自在
I guess that’s why I feel fancy free
每当我看见她眼中的光芒
Just to see the glow in her eyes
我就会再次意识到
Makes me once again realize
我全心全意地爱她
I love her with all of my heart
我知道我跟她永远不会分开
And I know we’ll never never part
她从未背叛爱情
I never heard about her goin’ or playin’
我猜这就是为什么你们总是听到我说
Guess that’s why you always hear me sayin’
这女孩对我那么好
The girl’s all right with me
你们都知道这女孩对我那么好
You know the girl’s all right
这女孩对我那么好
The girl’s all right with me
你们都知道这女孩对我那么好
You know the girl’s all right
嘿,拉夫,我们要出发了
Hey, Ruff, we’re ready to go.
我马上就到
I’ll be there in a second.
出什么事了?
Somethin’ wrong?
不,没问题
No. Nothin’s wrong.
这是第一次没有出现任何问题
First time everything’s right.
加入你的乐队是我这一生做过的最正确的事情
The first time in my life I belong to
somethin’ that’s right.
好吧,我们乐队才刚刚起步
Well, it’s just the beginnin’.
我们乐队现在还在起步阶段
It’s just the beginnin’.
走吧
Let’s go.
纽约
196♥4♥年11月
我们离演出还有几分钟
We got a few minutes before the show.
我想展示下我为你们准备的这首歌♥,好吗?
I wanna go over this song I got laid out for you, okay?
这是我为大卫写的。埃迪。酷
I wrote this one for David, Eddie. Cool.
我们要以”C”开头
We’re gonna start this off with a “C”,
然后我们跳到”F”
then we’re gonna jump to an “F”.
在“我拥有”这句歌♥词期间没有音乐
There’s no music during “I’ve got. ”
你们这时候唱“我拥有
It’s gonna open up on I’ve got…
阳光…
Sunshine…
在一个乌云密布的日子里”
on a cloudy day. ”
纵使外面再怎么寒冷
When it’s cold outside
我仍然能拥有五月的温暖
I’ve got the month of may
这里保持好的节奏,唱得温柔一点
Keep it nice now. Sweet.
这里是合唱中的变化部分
Here’s the change-up, during the chorus.
我猜你会说
I guess you say
究竟是什么能让我有这种感觉
What can make me feel this way
在这里停顿。是我的女孩
Hold. My girl
哇!
oh!
好吧!那我们就开始吧
All right! So we’ll start it off
大卫,在你唱完“我拥有”之后,我就会开始“C”
David, give me an “I’ve got, ” and then I’ll hit “C”.
在我切进来唱之后。带我们回到主部分
Let’s double up when I come in. Take us back to church.
我会带你们回到主部分
I’ll take you to church.
我们现在回到主部分
I’ve been to church now.
嘿,大家保持安静