是的,没错
Yeah. Yeah. That’s all right.
很好,对吗,伍迪?
This is great. Right, Woody?
什么? -你没事吧?
Huh? – You all right?
没事…
Yeah…
我得给凯利打电♥话♥ -好的
I’m gonna call Kelly. – Yeah.
提醒她她嫁了个什么样的人物
Remind her just what kind of a stud she married.
好的,去吧
All right, yeah, you do that.
嗨,鲍比!
Hey, hey, Bobby!
下次让我来料理这些莽汉,行吗?
Next time, I handle those bozos, eh?
达德利的怒火!野猪!
The wrath of Dudley! Wild Hogs!
野猪!
Wild Hogs!
龙舌兰,野猪请
Tequila, on the Wild Hogs.
在新墨西哥,我们真的
In New Mexico. We actually slapped a bull.
掴了牛屁♥股♥
Slapped it right on the ass.
要知道你让我很兴奋
You have no idea how turned on I am right now,
不过小心安全 -我们就象名人一样
but please be careful. – We’re like celebrities.
好吧,鲍比算是名人 -我要把他们碾成坚果
Well, Bobby is. – Man, I crush them cashews.
夏威夷果仁? -哦,夏威夷果仁?
Macadamia nuts? – Oh, macadamia nut?
我会在公园外狠狠踹它
I’d kick it out the park.
嗨!猜猜谁过来了
Hey! And guess who dropped by to say hello.
凯伦,我觉得她有点儿孤单
Karen. Yeah, I think she’s feeling a little lonely.
谁在电♥话♥上? -道格
Who’s that? – It’s Doug.
说他们一路玩得很起劲
Says they’re having a great time on the trip.
凯利,别跟她说…
Kelly, don’t tell her about the…
公路旅行?!
Road trip?!
达德利,你不进来吗?
Hey! Dudley, don’t you wanna come inside?
我很好,我只是
I’m fine. I’m just gonna, um,
想在这儿坐一会
sit out here for a little while, I think.
好的,你还好吗?
OK. You OK?
我很好,我…
I’m fine. I’m… uh…
不,其实我不好
No, the truth is I’m not OK.
实际我很喜欢你,麦琪
The truth is I like you a lot, Maggie.
我也很喜欢你
I’m liking you a lot too.
听着,我就怕这个
See, that’s what I was afraid of.
你喜欢我,但不知道…
That you would like me without knowing…
我没有告诉你…
Without me telling you…
我不是什么酷酷的飞车党,麦琪
I’m not a cool biker, Maggie.
我♥干♥什么都不行
I’m not a cool anything.
我是个计算机程序员
I’m a computer programmer.
只是个书呆子
I’m just a geek.
很抱歉如果你没看透我
I’m sorry if you thought I was somebody that I’m not.
你不是书呆子
Mm-mm. You’re not a geek.
你很风趣
You’re a lot of fun. – Hmm.
很诚实
And you’re really honest.
很体贴
And you’re really sweet.
你是那种难以寻觅到的人
You’re the kind of guy that’s hard to find.
对不起
Sorry.
再来,再试一次
Try again. One more time.
好了,鲍比,油加好了!
All right, Bobby! All gassed up!
都加好油了,孩子们! -好了,叫上达德利,我们出发!
Whoo! All gassed up, baby! – All right. Let’s get Dudley. Let’s go!
克里夫,怎么了? -嗨!我的英雄!
Clive, what’s up? – Hey! My man!
你知道吗?不好?好的好的
What you know? No good? All right. OK.
我们要去海拔高的地方 得检查下轮胎气压
We’re going to high altitudes. We should check tire pressure.
不不,小家伙
Whoa, no, no, little buddy.
我们得出发了,准备好了吗?
We gotta ride. We gotta get going, OK?
我们要去新地方体验新事物,对吗?
We got new experiences and new locations, right?
我们不能走,我就象是这儿的镇长
We can’t leave, man. I’m like the mayor of this town.
人♥民♥需要我 -我说走了!
My people need me. – I said we’re leaving!
嗨,伙计们
Hey, guys.
我们打算在这里用早餐
We decided we wanna have breakfast here.
快来!牛仔!准备出发了好吗?
Come on! Hey, cowboy! Let’s saddle up, OK?
你在浪费光阴,我们走吧!
You’re burning daylight. Let’s go!
多留会儿你有意见?
Got a problem with hanging a few minutes?
我看起来象有意见吗?象吗?
Do I look like I have a problem? Do I?
是的 -象
Yeah. – Yes.
又来了,最莫名其妙的屁话
There you go again. Saying the weirdest shit.
烈火族!把车藏起来!快!
Del Fuegos! Hide the bikes! Quick!
为什么,为什么? -照做就是!相信我!
Why, why? – Just do it! Trust me!
怎么了?我们为什么要躲起来?
What’s wrong? Why are we hiding?
怎么了? -我不知道
What’s going on? – I don’t know.
哦,天哪! -嗨!我们为什么要躲起来?
Oh, God! – Hey! Why are we hiding?
这事你已经解决了,不是吗?
You took care of this already, didn’t you?
不,不是你们想的那样,知道吗?
No, not like you think, OK?
我在想什么?
Well, what is it that I think?
我实际没跟他们交涉,行了吧?
I didn’t really talk to them, OK?
当真? -我就知道有问题
You serious? – I knew something was wrong.
达德利,你感觉象在说:“我真蠢…
Dudley, you’re like, “I’m all stupid…
这不是达德利的错!
Not Dudley’s fault!
…抢我的车,给我堆垃圾,我很高兴”
…take my bike, give me a piece of junk, I’m happy.”
你们都象在说:“我怕,我们走吧”
You’re all, “I’m scared. Let’s get out.”
随你怎么说 -这是我们的错?
Whatever. – It’s our fault?
烈火族一副“你们一无是处”的腔调
The Del Fuegos are all, “You’re nothing.
我们是真正的摩托车手 -这与我们无关!
We’re real bikers.” – This isn’t about us!
你干了什么? -你干了什么,伍迪?
What did you do? – What did you do, Woody?
我…
I…
我剪断了他们车上的输油管线
I cut the gas lines of their bikes.
然后我…
And then I…
什么? -也许炸掉了他们的酒吧
What? – Maybe blew up their bar.
哦! -啊,太好了!
Oh! – Ah, perfect!
我们死定了! -得了!
Oh, we’re dead! – Oh, come on!
等等!等等!
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
也就是说他们来这里是为了干掉我们
That means they’re just here to kill us.
没看到他们,杰克
No sign of ’em, Jack.
野猪!
Wild Hogs!
出来,不管你们在哪里,给我滚出来!
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
我终于遇见了心上人,现在却死路一条
I finally meet a girl, and now I’m gonna die.
这么说动用那些调料…
So all the mustard and the ketchup
…都没什么帮助,对吗?
…didn’t help the situation, huh?
啊!
Ohhh!
你们不出来?我们就等着!
Oh, you don’t wanna come out? We’ll wait!
离开小镇只有一条路
There’s only one road out of this town!
这条路是我们的!
We own it!
我和手下就呆在这个漂亮的小餐厅
Me and my boys will be in this lovely little diner here!
滚出来!你们让我们等得越久
Get out of here! The longer you keep us waiting,
和平宁静的马德里就会越不太平
the worse it’s gonna get for the peaceful town of Madrid!
杰克!我劝你罢手
Jack! I’m going to ask you not to.
你说什么?你这个卑鄙小人?
What did you say, you little turd?
他说什么? -他叫他卑鄙小人
What did he say? – He called him a turd.
我们走!
Let’s go!
好好享用
Enjoy.
好吧,我犯了个错
OK, I made a mistake.
伍迪,我们本该回家安享天伦
Woody, we could have just went home, man, and been fine.
要知道,也许我没有家
Yeah, well, you know, maybe I don’t have a home.
克劳迪亚抛弃了我
Claudia left me.
三个月前她弃我而去
Three months ago she left.
我崩溃了,客户也丢掉了
And then I fell apart. Lost my clients.
接着又失业了
And then I lost my job.
现在我不得不卖♥♥♥房♥♥售车
Now I got to sell the house and I got to sell the car.
甚至都请不起人清扫草坪
Can’t even get the lawn raked, you know.
我只剩下车和你们了,我仅有的一切
I just got the bike and I got you guys. That’s all I got.
这么说这次行程是为了让你
So this trip is all about you running away
逃离悲惨、糟糕的现实生活?
from your miserable, screwed-up life?
而你把我们的生活也搞砸了?
And you screw up our lives?
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
我为你的境况难过,伍迪 可你是个满嘴谎话的混♥蛋♥
I’m sorry about your situation, Woody, but you’re a lying asshole.
混♥蛋♥中的混♥蛋♥ -我以为…
Which is like an asshole’s asshole. – I thought that…
做个野猪很有意义,但显然毫无意义
I thought that being a Wild Hog meant something. But clearly it doesn’t.
你们不关心我,很好,我不在乎
You don’t care about me! That’s fine. I don’t care.
这毫无意义,伍迪!
It doesn’t mean anything, Woody!
记着,这不过是我老婆缝的徽章!
Remember, it’s just a patch my wife made!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!