所以我一直都有水喝
so it’s like a drink of water,
只是尝起来全是一股口水的味道
and it just keeps tasting like… my spit.
别人说可以从仙人掌
They say you can get
找到可以解渴的东西,是吗?
something to drink out of a cactus, right?
哪里有仙人掌?
Where are the cactuses?
我们在一个 连该死的仙人掌都没有的沙漠里
We’re in a desert that don’t have no damn cactuses.
是的
Yeah.
说实话,我觉得用复数的时候要说“cacti”
Actually, I think when it’s plural, it’s “cacti.”
我要杀了他 -你要杀了他?
I’m killing him. – You’re gonna kill him?
其实大家都是这么想的 我们得把他宰了吃了
We’re all thinking it. Gonna need the nourishment.
我们几个之中他是最容易对付的了
He’ll put up the least struggle.
别挡路 -你下不了手的
Move out of the way. – You love Dudley.
都是太阳惹的祸,太阳在让我们抓狂
It’s the sun. It’s making us all crazy.
说得对,伙计,我…我的错,达德利
You’re right, man. My… my bad, Dud.
你了解的,我不知道自己到底怎么了
You know, I don’t know what came over me.
是脱水,你的血液正在变浓 你的心脏得更卖♥♥力地工作
Dehydration. Your blood’s thickening, so your heart’s working harder
才能把血液压进动脉里 以免流进你的脑袋里
to pump it through your arteries. Less gets to your head.
从字面上来说 我们的身体也在喂自己喝水
Our bodies are literally trying to drink themselves.
好吧,我去杀了他
All right. I’m killing him.
等一下,那里有个标志牌
Wait a minute. They got a sign up here.
在转弯那,看!
Curve of the road. Read it!
马德里?西班牙? -不,是马德里镇
Madrid? Spain? – No. It’s Madrid.
本地人就是这样叫它的,我在谷歌♥上查过
That’s what the locals say. I Googled it.
这里肯定有喝的,吃的和汽油
Gonna be water, food and gas.
我们要得救拉 -我们要得救拉!
We’re gonna live. – We gonna live!
我们得救拉,宝贝!
We gonna live, baby!
这里关门了!
It’s closed!
啊,伙计!关门了!
Ah, man! It’s closed!
不过这个餐馆…
But the diner up here…
餐馆是开的!来吧!
The diner’s open! Come on!
给我一杯喝的,快!
Get me a drink, quick!
我们需要水! -快点!
We need water! – Quick!
嘿,来吧! -就坐这儿!就这!
Hey! Come on! – Right here. Right here!
喔!
Whoa!
噢!这里有!给我喝点! -给我喝点!
Oh! Right here! Me! – Me! Me!
你? -我喝!
You? – Me!
嘿! -你!
Hey! – You!
他们三个星期前来过的 他们越来越暴♥力♥了
They were here three weeks ago. They’re already getting violent.
没事,有我在
It’s OK, I got it.
几位要不要坐下来慢慢喝? -这里有没有货摊营业的?
You gentlemen like a seat? – Is there a booth open?
我们走!
Let’s go!
哦,呃,怎么了? -快走
Yeah. Uh, what? – Come on.
快走! -呃,这个小镇真不错
Keep moving! – Uh, nice town.
那么,我,呃…
So, uh, I…
呃…
Uh…
她太完美了 -你喜欢那个女招待?
She is perfect. – You like the waitress?
噢,伙计,我本来想和她说个笑话的
Oh, man. I wanted to say something funny to her,
可我想起来的只有荤段子
but all I could think of was black jokes.
哪样的荤段子? -我忘了
Like which ones? – I forget.
你怎么不讲那个结尾是 你被人用鞭子打屁♥股♥的?
Why don’t you tell the one that ends with you getting your ass whupped?
那个很好笑吗? -我听了会笑
Would that be funny? – I’ll be laughing.
噢,我会笑得喷饭的
Oh, I’ll be cracking up.
噢,执法者来了
Oh, it’s the law. Oh, boy.
你们几个是来参加辣椒节的? -怎么,有什么问题吗?
You boys here for the Chile Festival? – What, you have a problem?
你看上去好像这里发生了爆♥炸♥案什么的
You look like you saw something explode or something, all right.
我们只是路过这里
We’re just passing through.
镇上的人不想找麻烦
The people around here don’t want any more trouble.
至于我,只要你们烈火族冷静一点
Now me, I got no problem with you Del Fuegos
我也不会来找你们的麻烦…
as long as you boys could stay sober…
不不不,我们和那些垃圾毫无瓜葛
No, no. No, we’re… we’re not associated with those assholes.
毫无瓜葛? -是的
You’re not? – No.
真的? -是的
For real? – Yeah.
伙计们,他们不是烈火族飞车党的
Folks, they’re not Del Fuegos.
烈火族在这里是一个祸害吗?
Are the Del Fuegos a problem around here?
他们吃霸王餐
Only if you expect ’em to pay for a meal they just ate
喝霸王酒
or a beer they just drank.
我们不会惹麻烦的 -不会
Won’t have problems with us. – No, no.
那样的话,欢迎来到马德里镇 -不好意思,警长?
Then welcome to Madrid. – Excuse me, sheriff?
呃,关于烈火族 -嗯
Uh, the Del Fuegos? – Yeah.
问你,他们大概多久到这里来一次?
OK, now. How often might they come through this town?
噢,隔几个月来一次
Oh, once every few months.
是吗? -是的,是的
Oh? – Yeah. Yeah.
还有…加油站,加油站的营业时间?
And… the gas station, now when would that be open?
他们星期天关门,所以要到明天早上才开
That’s closed on Sundays. So tomorrow morning.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
也许你们该考虑在这里呆一晚
But maybe you should seriously consider spending the night.
因为我们在举办世界最热门的辣椒比赛
Because we’re having the world’s hottest chili contest.
辣椒节你可不能错过
The Chile Festival is not something you wanna miss.
去年有人喉咙都出血了
Last year, somebody’s throat actually started to bleed.
见鬼!有人喉咙出血?
Oh, damn! Somebody’s throat started to bleed?
是的,导致生活起了变化
Yeah. Changed their life.
很不错的,考虑一下吧
It’s great. Think about it.
我们得离开这镇子,它是个累赘 我们要一往无前
We gotta get out of this town, man. This town is a drag. We gotta move on.
得想个办法离开这里 -放松点,伍迪老兄
We gotta find a way out. – Woody, chill out, man.
我们终于有机会放松了
We finally get a chance to relax.
是的,还有浴室可用
Yeah. And being able to use a bathroom,
这主意不错 -我也能清空大便袋了
that might be a good idea. – And I can empty my poop bag.
你还要用这袋子?
And you gonna re-use the bag?
伍迪,记得这次旅行的主题吗?
Woody, remember the theme of this trip?
随便,记得吗?随便
“Whatever,” remember? “Whatever.”
很好!好吧
OK, fine! Fine.
我们住一晚,早上去加油,行了吧?
We’ll stay the night, and we’ll get gas in the morning. OK?
冷静,搞不懂你急什么急
Calm down. I don’t understand what your rush is.
我没着急,伙计,我只想飙车
I’m not in a rush, man. I just wanna ride, man.
我只想飙车,明白吗?
I just wanna ride. You know?
飙车,塞莉,飙车
Ride, Sally, ride
你真莫名其妙,他问… 你的话太莫名其妙了,老兄
You are so weird. He asks the… You say the weirdest things, man.
你就象在说“我们在挖根,买♥♥♥房♥♥,拉屎”
You’re like, “We’re digging roots, buying real estate and shit.”
是的,你干嘛不…
Yeah. Why don’t you just…
什么?!什么?
What?! What?
行了,大家靠拢过来
All right, everybody come here.
快来
Come on.
好吧
All right.
我们在这里,对吗?
We’re here. Right?
他们去哪个镇子都有可能,对吗?
They could be in any of these towns. Right around here. All right?
我们要找到他们,要抓到他们
We’re gonna find them, we’re gonna get ’em.
我不知道,杰克
I don’t know, Jack.
根据我的计算,我认为…
I mean, by my calculations… I’m thinking,
如果他们比我们早出发4小时,我们能…
if they’re four hours ahead of us, we can…
闭嘴!还有谁想给我打退堂鼓的?
Shut up! Anybody else wanna tell me how hard this is gonna be?
还有谁反对吗?
Huh? Any other naysayers?
很好,我要你们分成两人一组
Good. I want you to break up into two-man teams.
发现他们就通知我
You call me when you find ’em.
看哪,垒球场
Oh, snap. A softball pitch.
你…我得为家里的姑娘们赢点什么回去
You… I gotta win something for my girls.
等等,你认为自己对这个在行?
Wait a minute. You think you’re good at this?
哦,我稳操胜券
Oh, I know I’m good at this.
以前在少棒队人们都叫我“神投手鲍比”
Hey, on my Little League team, they used to call me “Bull’s Eye Bobby.”
是吧 -因为我能精确定位
Yeah. – ‘Cause I had pinpoint control.
好吧
Right.
144次击球,没让击球手胜场过
A hundred forty-four innings, never walked a batter.
看我的,孩子
Watch me work, baby.
我来 -你好
Here you go. – How you doin’?
祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck. – Thank you.
好吧,看神投手鲍比的,伙计们!
All right, Bull’s Eye Bobby, folks!
神投手鲍比,孩子
Bull’s Eye Bobby, baby.
大概都…过了28年了吧,神投手?
It’s probably been, what? Twenty-eight years, Bulls Eye?
嗨 -嗨
Hey. – Hi.
那么…
So, um…
你说什么? -没什么
Excuse me? – Never mind.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!