凯莉,是我 -我马上下来
Kel, it’s me. – I’ll be right down.
嘿,比尔
Hey, Bill.
在我骑车出去前,你想不想 玩玩投篮之类的?
You wanna shoot some hoops or something before I take my ride?
不想,谢谢
No, thanks.
呃 -嘿,老公,今天的工作怎么样?
Uh… – Hey, babe. How was work?
很好
Mmm. – Great.
那就好
Good.
喂?酷,我现在就问问
Hello? Cool. I’ll ask right now.
我可以和斯图还有他爸爸一起玩球吗? -当然可以
Can I play ball with Stew and his dad? – Of course you can.
酷,谢了
Cool. Thanks.
喂,伙计,我马上就来,好吗? 行,拜
Here, dude, I’ll be right over, OK? All right, bye.
我刚才问你想不想玩球你说不想的
I just asked you if you wanted to play ball. You said no.
是的,我是说,斯图的爸爸打球很牛的
Well, yeah. I mean, Stew’s dad is awesome.
他完全可以扣篮
He can totally dunk.
那是什么样的篮筐?八英尺高?
The hoop’s what? Eight feet above the ground?
那样的篮什么人都能扣进去 -噢,再见
Anybody could dunk that. – Well. See you guys later.
道格,我很抱歉,你知道的 我刚才不知道你问过他想不想玩
Doug, I am so sorry. You know, I had no idea.
这不是你的错,你当时不知道
It wasn’t your fault. You didn’t know.
我要怎么做才能和儿子亲近一点?
What do I gotta do to relate to my son?
嘿,伙计们
Hey, guys?
这个声音听起来是不是好些?
Does this sound better?
哇!
Whoa!
我没事!我摔到了屁♥股♥!
I’m OK! I hit my butt.
谢了,伍迪
Thanks, Woody.
坐你的车我感觉很安全
I feel really safe with you.
我注意到了,如果下次你坐在后排的时候 再把脑袋靠在我背上
I noticed. If you ever lay your head on my back again
我就把你丢到车轮子下面
when you’re riding bitch, I’ll throw you in the traffic.
我…我只是不想让风刮到我的脸
I… I was just trying to keep the wind off my face.
我感觉到你在闻我的脖子 -伙计们,别吵了
I felt you smell my neck. – Guys, could we?
你真的闻了他的脖子?
Did you smell that man’s neck?
他身上的古龙香水太好闻了
His cologne is fantastic.
麝香和橡木香的完美结合
It’s musky with an oaky finish.
他闻起来就像个律师牛仔
Like a lawyer cowboy.
律师牛仔?
Lawyer cowboy?
这里不欢迎你们野猪
Wild Hogs aren’t welcome here.
嘿,保罗 -最近怎么样?
Hey, Paul. – How you doing?
嘿,伙计们 -嘿,保罗
Hey, guys. – Hey, Paul.
嘿,伍迪
Hey, Woody.
我还在等你的材料,好给你填税务申报表
Just waiting on those K-ones to do your tax returns.
我们还得谈谈在国外组建公♥司♥的事情
We also need to talk about that offshore incorporating thing.
嗯,我会打电♥话♥给你的
Yeah, well, I’ll give you a call.
好的,到时候我来安排午饭 或许我们可以去泡一天温泉
OK. I’ll set up lunch. Or we could do a day at the spa.
很好玩的
Now that was fun.
啊? -我怎么不记得了?
Huh? – I don’t remember that.
给你冷酒器,老爹 -喔,好的,谢谢
Got your wine cooler, Dad. – Oh, sweet. Thanks.
野猪们,地狱里见! -我们会的
I’ll see you Hogs in Hell! – We’ll make it.
说得好可怕,保罗,啤酒很不错 -一会儿见
That was scary, Paul. Good work. – See you later.
我以后再也不来这里了 -可来这里是我们野猪的传统
I’m not coming here anymore. – But this is a Wild Hog tradition.
我们不是野猪,我们更像野羊羔
We’re not Wild Hogs, we’re like wild lambs.
野猪不过是道格老婆绣的一个徽章
It’s just a patch that Doug’s wife made.
我们再把它缝在夹克上,免得伤了她的心
We sewed it on our jackets so she wouldn’t feel bad.
你说的是真的吗? -是的
Is that a fact? – Yeah.
那好,你老婆为我们做过什么?
Well, what has your wife ever made us?
让我们勃起
Hard.
嘿 -是的,确实如此
Hey. – That’s true, she is really.
我没别的意思,只是说她很漂亮 -尊重一下
All I’m saying is she’s good-looking. – Show some respect.
拜托,你老婆就是这样,她是个泳装模特
Come on. That’s what your wife does. She’s a swimsuit model.
还是…她还是个不错的模特 我的意思是,她很性感
And it… And a good one, I mean. She is hot.
好,现在有个问题:我们在这里干什么?
OK, here’s a question: What are we doing here?
喝…喝啤酒,我们每个星期都喝的
Having… Having beers like we do every week.
不不不,眼界开阔点,人生,兄弟们 我们的人生期待的是什么?
No, no, no. Bigger picture. Life, man. What do we have to look forward to?
在劳动节游♥行♥的时候骑摩托车走方阵?
Riding in formation in the Labor Day Parade?
是吗? -我很期待劳动节游♥行♥
Is that it? – I’m looking forward to the parade.
我可以向孩子们扔巧克力
I got Tootsie Rolls I can throw to the kids.
巧克力
Tootsie Rolls
他还想一边骑车一边扔巧克力
that he can throw to the kids.
兄弟,你打个转向灯都要费九牛二虎之力
Man, you can’t even put on your turn signal without busting your ass.
瞧,让我们用摩托车大干一场
Look, let’s put some real miles on those bikes.
公路旅行? -是的,来一次公路旅行
Road trip? – Yeah. A road trip.
就我们几个,没有限制,没有巧克力
Just us. No rules. No Tootsie Rolls.
只有我们,还有风和通往太平洋的公路
Just us, the wind, the road to the Pacific.
我们可以在帐篷里住一个星期 想什么时候住就什么时候住
We camp out for a week, whenever we want,
想在哪住就在哪住
wherever we want.
我的意思是,这就是自♥由♥,兄弟们
I mean, that’s freedom, man.
只要我们能在Wi-Fi热点停一停
As long as we stop at some Wi-Fi hotspots,
那就可以算我一个,是的 -你去?
count me in. Yep. – You’re in? All right.
我去不了,因为我得工作,没时间
Eh, I can’t. I can’t get the time off of work.
你们知道的,我是个医生 -你是个牙医
You know, I’m a doctor. – You’re a dentist.
听着,要是上大学的时候 他早就收拾东西准备出发了
Look, in college… Man, he’d have been packed already.
我不是在开玩笑,你知道的 在摩托车上,他就是个无畏的勇士
I’m not kidding. You know, and on a bike, he’s fearless.
他是个无畏的勇士 -是的,那是…
He was fearless. – Yeah, well, that was…
这个人,我们当初叫他“黄金骑士” 这个人现在去哪了?
This guy, we called him “The Golden Knight.” Where’s that guy?
我想再见见这个人 -这个人已经结婚了
I wanna see that guy again. – That guy’s married now.
这个人以前很容易兴奋
And that guy, uh, used to… used to get high a lot.
克劳迪亚知道这个计划了会怎么说? -什么也不说
What’s Claudia gonna say about this? – Nothing.
她在巴哈马为《体育画报》拍泳装照
She’s in the Bahamas doing some swimsuit thing for Sports Illustrated.
想想吧,此时不去,更待何时?
Look, if not now, when?
你们都清楚我的 我总是第一个变得狂野
Y’all know me. I’m the first to get buck wild.
可是… -不,你只是怕和你老婆说
But… – No, you’re afraid to ask your wife.
不错,不错,我说不错!
True. True. I said true!
拜托!
Come on!
我们正生活在危险的边缘!你们知道的 像《七个毕业生》
This is it, on the edge, we’re living! You know, St. Elmo’s Fire,
像《野战排》,你们知道的,解脱!
The Wild Bunch. You know, Deliverance!
解脱?
Deliverance?
呃,你们知道的… -解脱?
Uh… You know… – Deliverance?
解脱?
Deliverance?
嘿,兄弟们
Hey, dudes. We’re gonna ride as an American flag
今年我们要骑个美国国旗的方阵
in the parade this year.
我们这一队的每个人代表一颗星
Each guy in our chapter is a star.
一颗什么? -我要吐了
A what? – I’m gonna get sick.
那谁要去代表条? -李曼高中的乐队指挥
Who’s gonna do the stripes? – Lyman Middle School majorettes.
噢,嘿,我说的吧 我们正生活在危险的边缘,对不?
Oh, boy. Hey, we’re really living now, huh?
希望我不会被一根乱来的指挥棒打到
I hope we don’t get hit by a stray baton.
你知道吗,我要离开这儿
You know what? I’m outta here.
不管你们去不去,反正我要去
I’m going with you guys or without you guys.
你们知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I mean?
拿走你的臭T恤,晚安
Take your smelly tees. Good night.
我说过我要去的 -回来
I said I’d go. – Come on back.
喔,差点忘了
Hmm. Oh, I almost forgot.
到时候我们还要带着这样的黒丝带
We’re also gonna be wearing these black ribbons
来纪念汤姆·皮特森,他上个星期去世了
in honor of Tom Peterson. He died last week…
轰轰!就那样不在了 不管怎么样,人们会想念他的
Boom! Just like that. Anyway, he’ll be missed.
汤姆·皮特森,汤姆·皮特森
Tom Peterson. Tom Peterson.
你们还记得这个人吗?
Do you remember that guy?
他和我们年纪差不多
He was our age.
妈妈,要不要肉汤? -嗯,好,谢谢
Mom, want some gravy? – Oh, yeah, thanks.
今天骑得怎么样? -我不知道
So how was your ride? – I don’t know.
伍迪只做了一件事,就是对他 愚蠢的越野计划胡扯了一通
All Woody did was yap about taking some stupid cross-country trip.
你想谈谈这个吗?
Do you wanna talk about going on this ride?
这样的越野旅行我去不了
I can’t go on a cross-country trip.
我不能想什么时候离开工作就离开
I can’t walk away from work anytime I want.
是的,你很清楚,的确不能
Yeah, you know what, you’re right. It’s just as well.
公路旅行可能不适合像你那样年纪的人
Road trips probably aren’t the best thing for a guy your age.
我的意思是,旅行会很不方便的
I mean, it’s gotta be really inconvenient.
许多中年男人每20分钟就得 从摩托车上爬下来
Bunch of middle-aged guys having to get off their bikes
去小便一次…
every 20 minutes to take a pee…
我那样的年纪?你这是在挖苦么? 我这样的年纪怎么了?
My age? What kind of crack is that? What’s wrong with my age?
她好像当我不存在一样,你知道吗?
She talks like I’m not right here, you know?
道格,我是在开玩笑
Doug, I’m joking.
不,你知道我怎么想? 我想你觉得我是个讨人嫌的家伙
No, you know what I think? I think you think I’m a boring guy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!