我老了,讨人嫌了,还越来越无趣了
I’m old and I’m boring now. I’ve become lame.
我想餐桌上的每个人都是这样觉得的 我很无趣!
I think everybody thinks that at this table. I’m lame!
承认吧!我很无趣! -道格,冷静点,没事的
Admit it! I’m lame! – Doug, calm down. It’s OK.
不,我不冷静,你知道我怎么想的吗?
No, I’m not gonna calm down. You know what I think?
你说“冷静点”就是在说我“无趣”!
“Calming down” means another word for “lame!”
我很懂情趣!你知道 我野性十足,我自♥由♥奔放!
I’m not lame! You know, I’m wild and free!
野性十足、自♥由♥奔放的男子汉,耶!
Wild and free and a man, yeah!
一个喜欢吃肉的男子汉 我厌倦了不吃肉的生活!
A man that likes to eat meat. I’m tired of not eating meat!
肉有多好!吃肉对男人很好!
Meat’s good! Good for men.
还有马铃薯,我喜欢马铃薯
And potatoes. I like potatoes and I like gravy
我喜欢就着肉汤吃马铃薯,好吃!
on my potatoes. Yum, yum!
别动 -我活得很自在,活得很爽!
Don’t make sudden moves. – I’m living wild, living good.
这样感觉很好,宝贝! -不,老爸,你的低密度脂蛋白
It feels good, baby! – Whoa, no, Dad. Your LDL.
见鬼去吧,低密度脂蛋白 你知道我为什么想念黄油吗?
Butt out, LDLs! I miss butter. You know why I miss butter?
法国人认为黄油和奶酪差不多,他们…
The French think butter is just like cheese, they eat it…
他们就是像我这样吃黄油的 整条整条地吃
They eat it just like this. Right off the stick.
法国人从没打赢过什么重要战役 可他们却知道什么叫吃!
And the French, who’ve never won a major battle, they know how to eat!
我…
And I…
我活着,而且感觉超好!
I am living, and it feels great!

Mmm…

Hmm.
道格,你还好吗?
Doug, are you OK?
道格,你没事吧?
Doug, you OK?
没事!我很好… -老爸,吐出来就行了!
Yeah! I’m all right… – Dad, just spit it out!
吐出来!来吧
Spit it out! Come on.
呼吸,呼吸! -我感觉不好
Breathe, breathe! – I am not all right.
嗯,麦迪森先生… -是麦迪森医生
Well, Mr. Madsen… – Dr. Madsen…
是吗?那太好了,那我要说的就简单些了
Oh, really? Great. Then I can put this a little more simply.
你得的是儿茶酚胺引起的室上性心动过速
You had a catecholamine-induced, super-ventricular tachyarrhythmia.
实际上我是个牙医 所以我还是不知道你说的是什么
I’m actually a dentist, so I have no idea what you just said.
压力引起的惊恐发作 -我没什么压力
Stress-induced panic attack. – I’m not stressed.
你的身体可不是这么说的 这在中年人群中很常见
Your body says otherwise. We see this a lot in middle-aged men.
我还没到中年 -这样的话我们也听过很多
I’m not middle-aged. – We hear that a lot, too.
我们马上就让你出院怎么样?
How ’bout we get you out of here in a few minutes?
维斯来医生请速到放射科…
Dr. Wesley to imaging. Dr. Wesley to imaging.
我已经是个中年人了,是吗?
I am a middle-aged man, aren’t I?
只在数字上是
Only mathematically.
我觉得你需要去减减压
I think you need to let off some steam.
你以前很喜欢旅行的
You used to love to travel.
不,道格,你以前还对曲棍球很狂热
No, Doug, you used to play hockey. You were crazy.
你甚至都不唱那些八十年代的烦人歌♥
You don’t even sing annoying eighties music.
现在和以前不一样
Well, it’s different now.
你知道,我不能再那样下去… 为了你和比利
You know, I had to slow down for… for you and Billy.
这么说是我让你变成这样的?
Oh, so I’m the one who did this to you?
我正躺在医院里
I’m in a hospital.
在医院里人们更喜欢把自己的问题 怪到别人头上
It’s easier for me now to blame other people for my problems.
我觉得你应该去参加那个旅行
W… I think you should go on that trip.
要是你不去,我就要生你这只野猪的气了
If you don’t, I will fire up the hog and go with the guys.
伍迪连个具体的计划都没有 -的确,可他做事从不计划
Woody doesn’t have a plan. – Yeah, but he never does.
感觉那是场漫无目的的旅行
It’s like taking a trip to nowhere.
或许那正是你所需要的
Maybe that’s exactly what you need.
发生什么了?
What up?
你们迟到了!你们应该八点半到的 伙计们
Hey. You’re late! Supposed to be here at eight-thirty, guys.
嘿,听着,要是凯伦打电♥话♥来
Hey, look here, if Karen calls,
我就在克利夫兰开一个马桶研讨会
OK, I’m at a toilet bowl seminar in Cleveland.
嘿,别这样,我说认真的
Hey, no, I’m serious.
我需要你们几个给我打掩护
I need y’all to cover for me.
好的,没问题
Yeah, sure.
怎么了?怎么了?你在看什么?
What? What? What are you looking at?
我纹身了
I got a tat.
来吧 -太阳从西边出来了
Come on! – Hell just froze over.
让大家瞧瞧 -我是个摩托手,兄弟!
Let’s see it! – I’m a biker, dude!
我身上有个纹身!
I got a tat!
是个苹果 -达德利,你知道…
It’s an apple. – Uh, Dudley, you know…
我知道:注册商标嘛 不过他们能说什么呢?
I know: Trademarked. But what are they gonna say?
它在我的皮肤里面,婊♥子♥!
It’s in my skin, bitch!
你们大家都不准备带头盔吗? -我不想带
You guys aren’t gonna wear helmets? – I don’t wanna wear a helmet.
可能我不想有什么东西隔在我和路之间
Maybe I don’t want anything between me and the road.
你的脑袋和公路亲密接触的时候你就想了
You will if your head falls on it.
伍迪,62%的摩托车驾驶死亡事故
Woody, 62 percent of motorcycle fatalities can be prevented with
只要带上DOT认证的头盔就能避免 -是吗?
the use of an approved DOT helmet. – That right?
你那个皮避孕套一样的玩意能有什么用 史努比?
What’s that leather condom gonna protect you from? Snoopy?
让你不怕红公爵?还是不怕和女人约会? (《史努比大战红公爵》是一款射击游戏)
The Red Baron? How about dating?
你原来说你喜欢它的 -伙计们,别争了
You told me you liked it. – Guys, hey!
这次旅行没有任何限制 咱们只是向着太平洋走
There are no rules on this trip. We’re just heading for the Pacific,
我们也不要什么计划 -那么,我们有一个星期的时间,对吗?
and there ain’t no plans. – Well, we got a week to do this, right?
我算过,今晚之前我们会到伊利诺斯州
I figure we gotta be in Illinois by tonight.
根据我的计算,太阳下山的时候
Well, the way I mapped it out, we should be 100 miles
我们已经过圣路易100英里了 -很好
past St. Louis by sundown. – Good.
我怎么说的? 我说这是一条自♥由♥之路,是不?
What did I say? I said it’s the open road, OK?
谁知道我们会到哪? -我知道我们会到哪
Who knows where we’re gonna be? – I know where we’re gonna be.
达德利介绍给我用的,看看这玩意
Dudley hooked me up. Check out this thing.
我的手♥机♥上现在有GPS了
It’s a GPS in my phone now.
看 -你不是开玩笑吧?给我瞧瞧
Look at that. – No kidding? Let me see.
真酷! -你在干什…
Cool! – What are you…
嘿,你为什么要那样做 -为了我们的这次旅行
Hey, what’d you do that for?! – For the good of the trip.
你不需要用GPS去发现美国
You don’t need a GPS to discover America.
你需要的就是摩托车和公路,知道吗?
You need a bike and you need the road, OK?
这就是自♥由♥,要是我们遇到什么紧急情况 就用我带的手♥机♥
Freedom. And if we have an emergency, I got a cell phone.
不,不用 -干什么?
No you don’t. – What?
嘿,你为什么要那样做? 我所有的数据都在里面!
Hey! Why did you do that? I got all my data in there!
现在感觉如何,伍迪?
Well, how does that feel, Woody?
感觉很好!喔!
Feels good. Whoo!
这是我的特权!
It’s my prerogative! Mm-mm-mm!
不准带手♥机♥! -等等
No cell phones! – Wait a minute.
来吧,把手♥机♥处理掉 -不,道格,他是对的
Come on, get rid of it. – No, Doug, he’s right.
不,不,等等… -喔!
No, no, wait, wait… – Whoo!
耶!耶,野猪四人组 宝贝,野猪四人组!
Yeah! Yeah, Wild Hogs, baby! Wild Hogs!
你这样做凯伦打电♥话♥就找不到你了
You did that so Karen wouldn’t call you.
说对了 -来吧,扔掉它
Exactly. – Come on, give it up.
那么我们以后再也不讨论这个话题了? -不,不要!
So we’re not gonna discuss this? We’re not gonna think about this? No, don’t!
我们得留一个电♥话♥ -自♥由♥,宝贝!
We need one phone. – Freedom, baby!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
快,快! -给我回来!
Go, go! – Come back here!
嘿! -喔!
Hey! – Whoo!
你们要去哪?
Where’re you guys headed?
我爱你们!
I love you!
你好性感!
You’re hot!
失败者 -看这几个家伙
Losers. – Look at these guys.

Hey.
你们要不要搭便车?
You guys wanna a ride?
嗯,好了,睡袋都到位了
Well, all right. Sleeping bags are all set.
鲍比,送你四个字:脚踏气筒
Bobby, I got two words for you: Foot pump.
伍迪,送你七个字:找个小屁♥股♥老婆
Woody, I got four words for you: Got a cheap-ass wife.
伙计们,这里面是大便,别不小心给吃了
Hey, guys, this is poop. So don’t eat it.
噢,天啊 -请原谅,硬盘先生
Oh, God. – Excuse me, Mr. Hard Drive,
你该把那玩意埋了,而不是放在袋子里
you’re supposed to bury it, not put it in a bag.
这是个塑料袋,我可不会把塑料埋到土里
This is plastic, I’m not gonna put it in the earth.
我明天去找个垃圾箱
I’ll find a garbage can tomorrow.
那么,你想要带着那坨大便坐在我旁边
So you gonna sit right next to me with that doo-doo.
嘿,别这样,我从没感觉这么好过
Hey, come on. Doesn’t get any better than this.
和最好的朋友围火而坐,一起受冻 一起放松,一起享受…
Sitting around a fire, chilling with your best friends, relaxing, enjoying…
对不起,你得…你得把那玩意给埋了
Sorry, you gotta… You gotta bury that thing.
不然我就吐在你的大腿上 – …互相陪伴的乐趣
Otherwise I’ll vomit in your lap. …each other’s company.
我去把它挂在树上,免得被熊吃了
I’ll hang it from a tree so the bears don’t get it.
不,别挂在树上! -为什么不?
No, don’t hang it in a tree! – Why not?
因为熊可不会去吃屎!
‘Cause bears don’t eat shit!
怎么了?
What’s up?
你有过这样的时候吗,起床之后不知道 你的生活究竟是怎么了?
Ever wake up and wonder what happened to your life?
我有过这样的雄心壮志
I really had such great plans.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!