我们该换个没有性命威胁的地方
We should go somewhere to yell at each other
相互嚷嚷
where there aren’t people trying to kill us.
嗨,麦琪
Hey, Maggie.
谢谢你让我们躲你家里
Thanks for letting us hide in your house.
是的,谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你们大喊大叫把门踢倒,不接纳你们都难
It’s hard not to when you’re screaming and kicking down the door.

Hey.
你还好吗?
You OK?
是的,餐厅是我唯一的所有
Mm. Yeah. Diner’s the only thing I have.
如果被毁,就…
If that gets destroyed, it’s…
可你们很安全,你们很安全
But you’re safe. You guys are safe.
现在别轻举妄动
Now just stay put.
谁都别出去逞英雄
Nobody has to go out there and be a hero.
你说得对极了
You got that right.
你们不会出去吧 -你是警长,你为什么不出去?
You guys aren’t going out there? – You’re the sheriff. Why don’t you go?
一个掌管500个镇民安全的警长
Like, sheriff of a town of 500 people.
我上网络课程拿到的资格证
I got my qualification from a course on the Internet.
武器训练我们就玩“毁灭战士”
For arms training, they just told us to play Doom.
我们就等事情过去吧
I say we just wait it out,
他们一旦失去兴趣就会离开
they’ll lose interest, and they’ll go.
我同意,等事情过去
Yeah, I agree. Wait it out.
达德利呢?
Hey. Where’s Dudley?
噢,达德利,别干傻事
Oh, Dudley. Don’t do that.
好了,你们这些烈火族…
All right, you Del Fuegos…
嗨!
Hey!
我们来做个了断
Let’s end this.
至少你们中有个人出来承担责任了
At least one of you came out to face the music.
很勇敢
Very brave.
可很愚蠢
But stupid.
我不是来承担责任
I didn’t come to face any music.
我来阻止你们毁坏餐厅
I came here to stop you fellas from hurting this diner,
它恰好属于我的挚爱
which the love of my life just happens to own.
如果事情会很难看,我就让你们难看
So, if it’s gotta get ugly… I’ll give you ugly.
它从我手套里滑出去的
It slipped out of my glove.
如果我告诉别人是你们干的行吗?
Hey! Is it OK if I tell people you guys did that?
我该回去了,很晚了
I should be getting back. It’s late.
他们会担心我的,稍后再聊
The guys are gonna be worrying. We’ll talk later.
伙计们!伙计们!
Guys! Guys!
不不,你不能跟我们躲在一起
No, no. You don’t get to hide out here with us.
你该去外面 跟那些想杀死我们的疯子躲一起
You get to hide outside with those crazy people that wanna kill us.
他们抓住了达德利,看窗外 -什么?
They got Dudley. Look out the window. – What?
好吧,听着,野猪!
All right, this is what’s gonna happen, Wild Hogs!
你们要支付1万美金的违抗费
You’re gonna pay a disobedience fee of $10,000!
再加上重建这个酒吧的4万美金
Plus another $40,000 to rebuild the bar!
否则别想你们的朋友活着见到你们
And if you wanna see your friend alive again,
不许报♥警♥!
do not call the cops!
如果半小时内不出来解决问题
If you’re not here in a half an hour to settle this,
我就打断你们朋友的腿做为处罚
I’m gonna take the fine out on your friend’s legs!
就用这根轮胎撬杆!
I’m gonna break ’em with this tire iron!
别付钱!
Don’t bring the money!
我是计算机程序员,不需要腿!
I’m a computer programmer! I don’t need my legs!
很好!那我就废掉他的双手!
Fine! I’ll break his hands!
没错! -哦,该死
Yeah! – Oh, damn it.
把钱带来!
Bring the money!
一定!一定带钱来!
Definitely! Definitely bring money!
把他带走! -现在!拿钱来!
Get him out of here! – Now! We need money!
达德利想去挽救餐厅 现在他们要打断他的手了
Dudley went to save the diner, now they’re gonna break his hands.
不,他们不会,我们会… 我们会把他带回来
No, they’re not. We’re gonna… We’re gonna get him back.
我通知了公路巡警,他们两小时后会到
I’ve called the highway patrol. Gonna be here in two hours.
他们说了不许报♥警♥,否则就拿达德利出气
Hey, man. They said no cops, or else they gonna take it out on Dudley.
在从他们手里救出达德利前别激怒他们
We don’t wanna piss ’em off until we get him out of their hands.
他不完全在他们手里,行吗?
You know, he’s not exactly in their hands now, OK?
为什么不是?他就坐在…
Why not? He was sitting right…
怎么回事? -把我放下来!
What the? – Get me down!
为什么?你吊在上面样子很好看!
Why? You look good up there!
真♥象♥红毛皮纳塔! a pi馻ta with red hair!
You look like
我觉得…得把你一直吊到你朋友赶来!
I think… I think I’m gonna keep you up there till your buddies come!
如果他们不来,我就把你开膛破肚
And then if they don’t, I’m gonna bust you open
看能掉出些什么东西来!哈!
and we’re gonna see what falls out! Ha!
鲍比!伍迪!道格!
Bobby! Woody! Doug!
我们怎么办? -不知道
What are we gonna do? – I don’t know.
我知道该怎么办,我们去救他
Well, I know what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna go get him.
你又说疯话了
There you go talking crazy again.
他们会杀了你 -不,我没说疯话
They will kill you. – No, I’m not talking crazy.
我生命中只剩下三个我关心的人了
I have three people left in my life that I care about,
可我让你们大失所望
and I let you guys down.
不,我宁愿出去,将错事弥补
Nah. I’d rather go out there and make it go right
这么死也好过把一切都搞砸
and die doing it than be the asshole that screwed everything up.
嗨,伍迪,你去哪里?
Hey, hey, Woody. Woody, where you going?
伍迪!
Woody!
难道不知道野猪是集体行动的吗?
Don’t you know hogs run in packs, baby?
我们还是野猪?
We’re still Wild Hogs?
野猪,伙计 -野猪
Wild Hogs, man. – Wild Hogs.
好,那就这么做,我加到时速30英里
All right, here’s how it’s gotta go. I gotta get up to 30 miles an hour.
那根绳子不过由导管牵着 我会抓住他躯体
It’s only duct tape holding that rope. I’ll get him by the trunk and grab him
我去救下达德利 -需要有人分散注意力
and I’ll save Dudley. – You’ll need a distraction.
一起干,伙计们,我们一起干能成功 我准备好了
Together, guys. Together we can do this. And I’m ready. I’m ready.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
怎么? -怎么了?
What? – What’s wrong?
听起来有点傻 -什么?
It’s gonna sound kind of stupid. – What?
我走前,需要你们呐喊
Well, before I go, I need one of you to yell,
“黄金骑士!”这能调起我的情绪
“It’s the Golden Knight!” It helps me get in the mood.
好的!
Yeah, baby!
能激励我 -他回来了!
It helps motivate me. – He’s back!
黄金骑士
It’s the Golden Knight.
可是很气派
With gusto, though.
现在? -现在!
Now? – Now!
天哪,是黄金骑士!
Holy crap, it’s the Golden Knight!
把他们消灭干净,伙计们!铲除他们!
Clear ’em out, boys! Clear ’em out!
飞车党!出来玩吧
Del Fuego! Come out and play, baby!
玩上一整天!孩子!
All day, baby! All day!
35,时速刚好35!
Thirty-five, 35, exactly 35!
野猪!小儿科!野猪!
Wild Hogs, baby! Wild Hogs!
好了,伙计们,减速,你们会…
OK, guys, slow down… You’re gonna…
不,不,哦…哇!
Oh, no, no, no… Ooh… Whoa!
杜…达德利
Du-Dud-Dudley!
好了,抓住你了,抓住了你
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho… – All right, I gotcha. I gotcha.
玩得开心吗? -真令人♥大♥开眼界!
You having fun? – That was amazing!
胶带应该断的!
The tape was supposed to break!
哦…
Oh…
这下断了
Oh… – There it goes.
有问题吗? -来呀,来呀!
Is there a problem? – Come on. Come on!
你们烧掉了达明的酒吧
You burned down Damien’s bar,
还在这里做马戏表演
you pull this little circus act out here,
现在让你们瞧瞧跟我们做对的下场
now you’re gonna see what it’s like when you mess with us.
没错 -烧掉餐厅!
That’s right. – Burn down the diner!
点火! -哇,哇!听着!
Torch it! – Whoa, whoa, look, look…
我们拿钱来
We can come up with the money,
我还存了一小笔钱
I got a little bit in my savings.
是我的错,是我剪断了输油管道
It was my fault. I did it. I cut the fuel lines.
一人做事一人当,放他们走
Let me deal with it. Let these guys go.
不!我们不付钱,也不报♥警♥
No! We’re not gonna pay any money and we’re not calling the cops.
我们要站在这里斗争
We’re gonna stand here and fight.
你们不要钱
You don’t want our money.
你们要钱干什么?你们很自♥由♥
What do you need money for? You’re free.
你们不过一直想从镇民这里看到恐惧
You’re just here to get what you get from the townspeople all the time, fear.
因为你们是凶神恶煞 人们为求安全会不惜一切
‘Cause you’re scary people. People’ll do anything to stay safe,
包括付出生命中最重要的部分:冒险
including give up the biggest part of their lives, adventure.
我们来点小小的冒险 打一架,就当跳跳舞吧?
Let’s have a little adventure, huh? Let’s fight. Let’s dance, huh?
来吧 -够了
Let’s do it! – Enough’s enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!