呃,这里恐怕有蚂蚁还有蛇
Uh, less ants and snakes.
孩子来了,孩子来了
The kids are coming. The kids are coming.
不…噢,伙计们,你们不能在这里游
No… Oh, whoa. Guys, you can’t swim here.
这里有龙虾,大龙虾,会咬人的…啊!
Crawfish, big crawfish, they’re snapping… Ow!
龙虾!
Crawfish!
让我看看能不能抓到一只!
Lemme see if I can catch one!
看见了吗?他在抓龙虾!
You see? He’s looking for crawfish!
我告诉过你的! -他肯定会抓到一两只的!
I told you! – He’s gonna find a couple!
他到哪去了?
Where is he?
马克!库柏!艾瓦!
Marky! Cooper! Ava!
我们,呃,我们上岸去
Let’s, uh, let’s get out of the water.
找个别的地方 -为什么,雨果?
Find a new spot. – Why, Hugh?
这里这么好…
This is such a nice…
噢,我的天
Oh, my God.
我也不想这样的 -上岸去!马上!
I didn’t wanna do this. – Out of the water! Now!
孩子们,听爸爸的
Kids, listen to your dad.
不! -我们才刚刚来!
No! – Aw! We just got here!
从那该死的水里出来 马上!走!走!走!
Get out of the damn water, now! Run! Run! Run! Go!
拿着,拿着!这几个人有什么毛病? 跟上,走!
Take it. Take it! What’s wrong with these people? Come on, go!
我敢打赌,她的土豆沙拉一定很棒
I’ll bet her potato salad was really good.
或许我们也该走了 -嗯,我们走
Maybe we should go. – Yeah, let’s go.
为什么?他们不会回来的!
Why? They ain’t coming back!
伙计们,忘了他们吧!
Fellas! Forget about them!
他们一走我们的地方就更大了,是不? 来吧!
More room for us, huh? Come on!
喜欢吗?啊?让我们一起寻欢作乐吧!
You like what you see? Huh? Let’s get involved!
噢!被我料到了!
Whoo! Now that’s what I’m talking about!
喔!
Whoo!
我在那边看见了你们的车,我就…
I saw your bikes over there and I…
伙计们,来玩斗鸡?
Chicken fights, fellas?
没兴趣?那好,执行第二个作战计划…
No? Plan B…
马可…波罗 [一种在游泳池玩的游戏,类似捉迷藏]
Marco… – Polo.
马…马可…
Mar… Marco…
马可!
Marco!
太感谢你了!
Thank you so much!
我开了一扇窗,行吗?
And, uh, I left a window open, all right?
喔,耶,这里是个摩托手酒吧
Oh, yeah. Now, this is a biker bar.
我请客,进去吧
I’m buying, let’s go.
希望这里有麸皮松饼,我有点喜欢小吃
I hope they have bran muffins. I’m a little bound up.
我的腿麻了!
My damn leg’s asleep!
这辆车上也有个徽章,FLH的徽章
Oh, it’s got an emblem, too. An FLH emblem.
这很少见,伙计,很少见
That is rare, man. Rare.
你看见了吗? -噢,伙计,很漂亮
Can you see this? – Oh, man. That’s beautiful.
你怎么了? -我的腿麻了
What’s wrong with you? – My legs are asleep.
坐这里怎么样?
How ’bout this one?

Yeah.
你们几个要啤酒吗?
You guys want beers?
我要看看那辆’55到底是谁的,伙计们 那辆车太美了
I gotta find that guy with the ’55 bike, man. It is beautiful.
纹身不错,你在哪里纹的
Nice tat. Where’d you get it?
利文物,你呢?
Leavenworth. You?
牧场山购物中心
Meadow Hills Galleria.
我想我以前在附近从没见过你们几个
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you guys around here before.
你们的…呃
What’s your, uh…
嘿嘿嘿 -野猪
Hey, hey, hey, hey. – Wild Hogs.
你们这个小帮派的名字?
That the name of your little gang?
不是帮派,我们几个是朋友 正从辛辛那提骑到海岸去
Not a gang. We’re friends riding from Cincinnati to the coast.
嘿,伙计,我们坐的是你们的位子?
Hey, man. We in your seats?
不是 -不,因为我们才刚刚…
No. – Nah, ’cause we could just…
不不不,不不不不不不
No. No, no, n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no.
…我们可以换个地方坐 -不不不,不要换,给我坐下来
…we’ll roll out. – No, n-n-no. No. I insist. Sit.
坐下来? -是的,给我坐下来
Sit? – Sit. I insist.
我要和你们坐一起
I think I’m gonna join you fellas.
事实上,我们还有一个…
Actually, we have a…
是的,和他们坐一起
Yeah, let’s join them.
认识几个不错的新朋友
Make ourselves some nice new little friends.
背上的徽章不错 -是的
Nice patch. – Yeah.
你让你的老奶奶为你们绣的?
Did you get your grandmother to needlepoint that for you?
嗯,你怎么了,呃,科奇斯? (Cochise是美国的一个印第安人领袖)
Well, what’s… what’s going on with you there, uh, Cochise?
你怎么了?
What’s your story?
这是什么意思?他是瞎子吗?
Wh… What is that supposed to be? Is he blind?
他刚刚进门的时候都还不是
He wasn’t when he walked in here.
嘿!我在和你讲话!
Hey! I’m talking to you!
你听见了吗? -他听得很清楚
You hear me? – He can hear fine.
听着,我们只是…我们完全不想找麻烦
Look, we’re… We don’t want any trouble.
我想找
I do.
实际上,找麻烦是我最期待的事情
Actually, that’s what I’m looking forward to the most.
找麻烦是他最期待的!
That’s what he’s looking forward to!
我听到他说了,我听到了
I heard him say that. I heard him.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧
All right.
你们想找麻烦?
You’re looking for trouble?
那你得小心这里的鲍比了
You gotta be careful about Bobby here.
他的脾气就跟罗马焰火筒差不多
His temper’s like a Roman candle.
伙计…这完全是扯淡
Man… That’s a damn lie!
从另一方面来说,坐在这里的伍迪
On the other hand, Woody over here,
要是惹毛了他,大家都没好果子吃
you get him mad, people get broke.
道格能把小孩吓哭
Doug makes kids cry.
什么? -不错,你确实能把小孩吓哭
What? – Yeah. You make kids cry.
你就把我的孩子弄哭过
You made my child cry.
我碰到你的孩子之前她就已经在哭了
Your kid was crying before she got to me.
不错,可是我叫你给她一根棒棒糖,因…
Yeah. But I asked you to give her a lollipop. Be…
那样能让她静下来 -你不能拿一根棒…
It calms her down. – You can’t give a lolli…
够了,闭嘴! -你们知道吗?
All right, shut up! – You know what?
我觉得我们最好离开这儿
I think we better get out of here.
不,我们日落的时候再走
No. We’ll get out of here at sundown.
等我们喝了饮料之后
After we’ve had our beverage.
日落,猛♥男♥?为什么?
Sundown, Hoss? What?
这些我请客 昨天的摩卡和拿铁是你们请的
These are on me. You got the mocha lattes yesterday.
哈… -嘿,兄弟
Ah… – Hey, brother.
另一头野猪! -是的
Another Wild Hog! – Yep.
不错,野猪是我们的名字
Yep-er-oonie. That’s our gang.
嘿,外面的那辆哈雷平底锅头48是谁的?
Hey, uh, who owns that ’48 Panhead outside?
啊,那是我的48
Uh, that’s my ’48.
那是辆好车
Sweet ride.
我已经厌倦它了 我们来换换怎么样,兄弟?
And I’m sick of it. How ’bout a trade there, brother?
达德利,达德利,达德利 -噢,我想换
Dudley. Dudley, Dudley. – Oh. I wish.
我骑的只是一辆Sportster 价钱只有你那辆的一半
I’m just on a Sportster. Worth half of what yours is.
一辆Sportster? 我就是在Sportster上面长大的!
A Sportster? I grew up on a Sportster!
我一直都想再要一辆Sportster!
I’ve been wanting another Sportster!
噢?不不不,那比Sportster还要好
Oh? No, no, no. It’s even better than that.
油箱里有一根我的鞋带
In the gas tank is one of my shoelaces.
我捞手表计算器的时候不小心掉在里面了
I dropped it in there when I was trying to get my calculator watch out.
达德利? -是的
Dudley? – Dudley.
达德利,我要和你换
Dudley… You got a deal.
真的吗?你说真的吗? -用脑子想想吧,他不会真的和你换的
Seriously? You’re serious? – Think. He’s not gonna trade the bike.
达德利,我想看看 你坐在那辆车上面是什么样子
Dudley, I wanna see what you look like on that.
现在就去
You’re on.
啊!达德利,不,等等
Ah! Dudley! Dudley, no. No, wait a minute.
我们要换车…
We gotta trade…
想想这个
Yo, check this out.
有没有谁感觉到咱们即将被打劫?
Does anybody else get that “pre-rape” feeling?
我感觉到了
I do.
噢,噢,太棒了!
Oh, oh, this is great!
不不不,不是这一辆,这一辆是约克的
No, no, no, no, no, no. This is Joker’s Panhead.
我以为我们谈好的是这一辆
I thought we were talking about this one.
嘿,你的平底锅头在那边
Hey, your Panhead is over here.
噢,我原来以为…
Oh. I was talking about…
不不不,我有辆更好的给你
Nah, no, no, no, no. I got a better one for you.
就在那,红色的那辆,平底锅头
It’s right over here. The red one, the Panhead.
哪里? -就在那
Where? – Right there.
这里只有一辆平底锅头,就是这一辆
That’s a Panhead. There’re no other Panheads.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!