真了不起 – 50个人?
It was something. – Fifty?
我得宣扬一下,太了不起了!
I gotta tell the guys about this. That is awesome!
我马上回来,行吗?
I’ll be right back, OK?
道格,你肯定自己没事吗?
Doug, are you sure you’re OK?
哦,你的肋骨
Ow, ow, ow, ow… – Oh, your ribs, your ribs.
你踩在我脚上了! -我,对不起!
You’re standing on my foot! – Oh, sorry!
那么回去后再见?
So I’ll see you when I get back?
好吗?
Mm-hmm. – All right?
我爱你 -我也爱你,亲爱的
Mmm. I love you. – I love you too, baby.
好了
All right.
开房♥去吧,亲爱的
Get a room, baby.
可以吗?我们有时间吗?
Can we? Do we have time?
你什么时候回来?
When are you coming back through?
摩托车手永远都不知道
A biker never knows.
也许一周
Maybe a week.
也许一个月
Maybe a month.
6天10小时27分钟
Six days, ten hours, 27 minutes,
再加减6分钟的风阻
give or take six minutes for wind resistance.
我当然希望你们能够逗留
Well, I sure do wish you guys would stick around.
我们还要飙车,警长,谢谢了
We got some riding to do, sheriff. Thanks anyway.
我得说
Well, I’ll just say it:
你们为这个地方造福
You fellas were a blessing to this place.
我是说,我不想表现得多愁善感
I mean, I’m not gonna get all emotional
就象老汉堡脑袋常说的…
like old hamburger head over here always…
你刚叫我什么?
What did you just call me?
我们走着的时候,你就在…
Uh, see, when we walked up, you were on my…
你个杂碎!
You son of a bitch!
巴克,我发誓这是第一次!
Come on, Buck, I swear. That’s the first time!
我不要听! -老实说,你听不到
I don’t wanna hear it! – Well, honestly, you can’t.
我听到了
I heard that.
准备出发了吗? -准备出发
Ready to ride, guys? – Ready to ride, baby.
让我们一览西海岸的风光
Let’s see what the West Coast has to offer.
沿途还会有麻烦吗?
Think there’ll be any trouble along the way?
但愿如此
Oh, I hope so.
我喜欢你的想法
Yeah, I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的想法
I like the way you think.
我很好!只是脸弄伤了
I’m OK! I just hurt my face.

Wow.
嗨!我们成功了!
Hey, we did it! – Woo-hoo!
你能相信吗?
Do you believe this?
你好! -哇!我的天哪!
Hello! – Whoa, my goodness.
哇,哦,啊!
Whoa, oh, no. Oh, no. Oh! Whoa!
啊!
Whoa! Ah!
啊!
Whoa!
对不起,对不起
Whoa! Sorry, sorry.
两千英里,我终于达到了
Two thousand miles, but I finally got it.
是时候了,菜鸟!
‘Bout time, rookie!
太让人分神了! -加州,宝贝!
Lot of distractions. – California, baby!
欢迎回到改头换面的家庭版
Welcome back to Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
我们这里有几个不可思议的家庭
Now, we’ve met some incredible families,
这可能是我们听过的…
but this could be the saddest story we’ve…
最悲惨的故事了
We’ve ever seen.
这个家失去了一切
This family has lost everything.
失去了房♥子,历史
They’ve lost their home, they’ve lost their history,
遗产
they’ve lost their heritage.
可这个星期,我们有所行动
But this week, we’ve done something about that.
让我们欢迎烈火一族的回归!
So let’s welcome back… the Del Fuego family!
杰克,两个月前
Well, Jack, two months ago, man,
你失去了你唯一的家
you lost the only home you ever knew.
可谢谢你的朋友野猪的电♥话♥
But thanks to a call from your friends, the Wild Hogs,
我们为你重建家园
we built you a new one.
好极了
That’s so great.
他们…用不到提起我们…这…
They… He didn’t have to mention us. That’s… Oh, man.
那么你们有什么话要说吗?
So you guys know what to say?
跟我一起说! -司机,把车开走!
Say it with me! – Bus driver, move that bus!
哦!
Oh!
哇!
Wow!
通常我们会看到感人肺腑的场面
Usually we have some pretty emotional reactions,
但是,杰克,你知道
but, uh, Jack, you know, wow.
我不知道杰克怎么了
I’m not sure what was going on with Jack.
哦…
Oh…
感谢西尔斯和地方酿酒厂
Thanks to our friends at Sears and local breweries,
为这里提供了一年免费的优质啤酒!
who provided state-of-the-art taps and a year’s supply of free beer!
我的天!太酷了!
Oh, my God! That is so cool!
太酷了!
That is so cool!
就象用真皮革铺成的停车场一样酷?
Cool as a parking lot made out of real leather?
哦 -太酷了!
Oh! – That is so rad!
真是酷毙了!
That is so rad!
酒吧是我的家,当它灰飞烟灭时…
The bar was my home. When it went down…
我感觉…无家可归
I felt… homeless.
烈火族,看看你的新家!
Del Fuegos, go check out your new home!
事情是这样的,你在讨论一群
Here’s the thing, you’re talking about a bunch of guys
在破碎家庭成长的人,他们实际没有家
that grew up in broken homes. They really didn’t have a home.
现在他们有了家,里面还有浴盆
And now they’ve got one. With a bidet in it.
谢谢!
Thank you!
我们爱酒吧,谢谢美国!
We love our bar. Thanks, America!
耶! -啊!
Yeah! – Whoo!
野猪!
Wild Hogs!
我终於找到我的方向
♪ I finally found my way
向昨日说拜拜
♪ Said goodbye to yesterday
紧踩油门
♪ Hit the gas,
别理煞车 在这惊狂公路上
♪ there aren’t no brakes on this lost highway
我放手一搏决心暴走
♪ Yeah, I’m busting loose, I’m lettin go
广阔公路为我通车
♪ Out on this open road
今天是独♥立♥纪念日 在这飞行公路
♪ It’s independence day on this lost highway
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
♪ Hey hey, hey hey
不知终点何方
♪ Don’t know where I’m going
但我知道哪里我曾造访
♪ But I know where I’ve been
害怕重蹈覆辙 害怕回头望
♪ I’m afraid of going back again
只好奔驰
♪ So I drive (drive drive)
好比路无止尽岁月如梭
♪ Years and miles are flying by
准备好带我们狂奔
♪ And waiting there to greet us
仪表板里车神匿身
♪ Is my plastic dashboard Jesus
嘿嘿
♪ Hey Hey
我终於找到我的方向
♪ I finally found my way
向昨日说拜拜
♪ Said goodbye to yesterday
紧踩油门
♪ Hit the gas,
别理煞车 在这飞行公路上
♪ there aren’t no brakes on this lost highway
我放手一搏决心暴走
♪ Hell, I’m busting loose, I’m lettin go
广阔公路为我通车
♪ Out on this open road
今天是独♥立♥纪念日
♪ It’s independence day on this lost highway
嘿 嘿
♪ Hey hey
嘿 嘿
♪ Hey, hey
寂寞灵魂的守护神
♪ Oh patron saint of lonely souls
请指引这男孩迷津
♪ Tell this boy which way to go
钥匙属于你 发动引擎
♪ Guide the car, you’ve got the keys
凡尘俗事抛到九霄云外
♪ Farewell to mediocrity
方向盘抓好
♪ Kicking off the cruise control
电台音量转爆
♪ And turning up the radio
膜拜够了
♪ Got just enough religion
油加够了
♪ And a half a tank of gas
准备好
♪ Come on
我们走
♪ Let’s go
我终於找到我的方向
♪ I finally found my way
向昨日说拜拜
♪ Said goodbye to yesterday
紧踩油门
♪ Hit the gas,
别理煞车 在这飞行公路上
♪ there ain’t no brakes on this lost highway
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿…
♪ Hey hey Hey hey…
我迷失在公路
♪ I was lost highway

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!