这个? -是的
That? – Yeah.
那是一堆垃圾
That’s a pile of junk.
不错,这堆垃圾现在是你的了
Yeah. That’s your pile of junk.
这家伙在和你说笑话 -我来给你们讲个真正的笑话
This guy’s joking you. – You wanna know the joke?
一群乡下来的垃圾买♥♥了套皮衣穿着
The joke is suburban assholes who buy leather outfits
就自以为是真正的摩托车手
who think they’re bikers.
这是最让我恶心的一个笑话
And it’s a joke that I’m damn sick of.
知道谁才是真正的摩托手吗? 达明·布莱德
You wanna know who a real biker is? Damien Blade.
他一手成立了飞车党 为真正的摩托手建了这个俱乐部
He founded the Del Fuegos and he built this bar
而不是为你们这样的鸟人!
for real bikers, not this!
嘿,我们有资格做摩托手!
Hey, we have a right to be bikers.
你们什么资格也没有!闭嘴! 我一看见你们四个垃圾
You don’t have any rights. Shut up! I knew you assholes
就知道你们是什么货色 也不撒泡尿照照镜子!
the minute I laid eyes on you. Look at the four of you!
你不了解我们 -你觉得我不了解吗?
You don’t know us. – You don’t think I know you?
哼,你可能是一个…脚病医生
What? You’re probably a… a podiatrist
或者是一个耳鼻喉科医生
or a ear-nose-and-throat specialist.
我倒希望我是 -矫牙医生?
I wish. – Orthodontist?
噢,相当接近了
Oh. Close enough.
还有你,鲍比,我敢肯定你是个妻管严
And you, Bobby, guaranteed you’re henpecked.
是不是?家里你老婆说了算 -你认识我老婆?
Right? Your wife wears the pants. – You know my wife?
还有你,你是个 连拉屎都拉得不爽快的懦夫
And you, you anal-retentive wimp,
我敢肯定你连自己拉的屎都装在袋子里
guarantee you bag your own shit.
噢,你简直是个算命先生
Wow, you’re good.
猜猜我心里在想什么颜色? -闭嘴!
What color am I thinking of? – Shut up.
你是你们几个之中最会装酷的
You’re the biggest poser of them all,
是吗,斜眼男?
aren’t you, squinty?
回家去,回家去吧
Go home. Just go home.
总之这样的自♥由♥旅行你们搞定不了的
Go home. You couldn’t handle this freedom anyhow.
离开这,回到你们的安乐窝去
Get out of here. Go back to your safe little lives.
好吧,我们骑上车,离开这里
Let’s get our bikes. We’ll get out of here.
你没听清楚吧?你朋友的车现在归我了
You’re not listening. I’m taking your friend’s bike
而你们几个马上上路
and you guys are gonna hit the road and go back
滚回你们的那个鬼地方去,明白吗?
to wherever the hell it is that you came from. Understand?
那我们得想个法子回去
We’re gonna have to work something out.
好,我们就来想个法子
All right. Let’s work something out.
嘿!怎么了?抛锚了吗?
Hey! What’s going on? Something break?
怎么了,伙计?出什么事了? -胡扯
What’s up, man? What’s up? – This is bullshit, man.
我们应该回去把达德利的车抢回来
We should go back there and get Dudley’s bike.
这就是你为什么你停下来的原因? 你疯了吗?
That’s why we’re stopping? What are you, nuts?
我们得报♥警♥
We’re gonna call the police.
你们谁把手♥机♥借给我
I gotta borrow somebody’s cell phone.
爱因斯坦让我们把手♥机♥都扔了 想起来没?
Einstein had us throw ’em away, remember?
嘿,听着,伙计,让那辆车见鬼去吧
Hey, look, man, damn the bike.
他坐在那个小边车里面就行了
He’s gonna have to roll with that little sidecar.
不错 -我们离开这,伙计们
Right. – Let’s get up outta here, man.
别这样 因为几个纹身猛♥男♥我们的旅行就结束了?
Come on. The trip is over ’cause some tattooed bullies pushed us around?
是的
Yeah.
你去哪我就去哪
I go where you go.
好样的,看见没?他才真的有种
Good. See? He’s got balls.
不,我的意思是 我的边车是挂在你的车上的
No. I mean my sidecar’s attached to your bike.
我宁愿回家去,不过说实话 这样我能走多远?
I’d rather turn back. But, honestly, how far could I roll?
我不会让他的车白白被人抢去的
I’m not gonna let this happen.
照我说,我们回去把他的车再抢回来
I say we go back and we get his bike.
照你说? -不错
You? – Yeah.
你什么时候变成老大了? 达德利都不说什么了,你在没事找事
Who died and elected you pope? This isn’t about Dudley, this is about you.
都是你,整个高中都是你在没事找事
You, you. All through high school it’s always about you,
我已经受够了! -噢,去你的
and I am sick of it! – Oh, screw you.
你讨厌你的生活,这可不是我的错
It’s not my fault you hate your life.
我喜欢我的生活,你为什么那样说? -我来告诉你!
I love my life. Why do you? – Let me tell you something!
这次旅行本来应该是我们的一次冒险!
This trip’s supposed to be about adventure!
可是结果没有,就因为你前怕狼后怕虎!
But no. You’re too busy dragging your baggage to let that happen.
好,谢谢你,弗洛伊德教授
Well, thank you, Dr. Freud.
听着,我不会为了满足你受伤的自尊心
Look, I’m not going back to get that bike
就和你跑回去把车抢回来 你们同意我说的吗?
to satisfy your bruised ego. Are you guys with me?
噢,我同意 -是的,我也同意
Oh, I’m with you. – Yeah, I agree.
明白了吧,伍迪,我们不会和你回去的
There you go, Woody. We’re not going back there with you.
我们要不要跟在他后面?
Should we go after him?
大概吧
Probably.
我们去吗? -不去
Are we going to? – Nope.
来追我们吧,垃圾们
Come after us now, assholes.
好家伙! -噢,小菜一碟!
I’ll be a son of a gun. – Oh, snap!
你成功了!你把她骑回来了!
You did it! You got her back!
喔呼! -哈哈!
Woo-hoo! – Ha-ha!
谁是你老爸?!
Who’s your daddy?!
你是! -耶,说得对!
You are my daddy! – Yeah, that’s right, baby.
噢,伙计!
Aw, man!
谢了! -你是怎么做到的?
Thank you! – How’d you do it?
是这样,他们本来已经很不耐烦了
OK, they were totally pissed off.
所以实际上我想了个别的方法
So I take a new tact. Reality.
我跟他们说 “行,动手吧,尽管来
So I said to ’em, “OK, assault us. No problem.
虽然我们或许不是真正的摩托手
Because we may not be real bikers,
可是我们认识几个真正的律师
but we know real lawyers. And as soon as you touch us,
只要你们敢动我们一根毫毛
we’ll sue you for everything you got and everything
我们就到法庭上新仇旧恨一起算” 这样他们就不敢动了
you’re gonna have.” And they backed down.
完全不敢动了,真是太帅了
They totally backed down. It was awesome.
你真的那样说的吗? -是的!
You really said that? – Yeah!
了不起!
My man!
太爱你了! -耶!
Show me love. Show me love. – Yeah!
嘿,知道吗,旅行继续!
Hey, guess what. The trip’s back on.
继续! -继续!
It’s back on! – The trip is on!
等等,我们还是沿着原来的路走?
Wait. We’re gonna go back that way, then?
是的,他们不会介意的
Yeah, they don’t care.
在他们改变主意之前我们得赶紧走
We should just do it before they change their minds.
太平洋,我们来拉! -喔!
Pacific Ocean, here we come! – Whoo!
狗♥娘♥养♥的,快来!
Son of a bitch. Come on. Come on!
谢了,伙计们!
Thanks, guys!
算这几个混球有种
Those assholes got balls.
我要把他们的鸟蛋放在嘴里嚼烂!
That I’m gonna put in my mouth and chew on!
你要把什么放到你嘴里?
You’re gonna put what in your mouth?
来吧,烈火族,我们去宰了那几只野猪!
Come on! Del Fuegos, let’s smoke those hogs!
走! -来吧!
Let’s go! – Come on!
怎么回事,啊,该死的
What the hell? Aw, shit!
起火了!大家小心!
Fire, fire! Fire, everybody.
嘿!起火了!赶紧下来!
Hey! Fire, come on, get off!
起火了!离开这!
Fire, fire! Get away.
快点!
Come on!
快走!快走!
Get out of there! Get out of there!
噢,该死的
Oh, shit!
噢,天拉,噢,不
Oh, God. Oh, no.
走吧,我们继续往前走!
Come on. Let’s go!
你干嘛这么急? 我连脚跟都还没站稳
What’s your rush? My balls are still vibrating.
大路…大路朝天,伙计
It’s… It’s the open road, man.
我不是在急着走,我是在奔往自♥由♥!
It’s riding free, that’s the rush.
这里可不是自♥由♥之家 这是个加油站!
This isn’t freedom, this is a gas station!
人建的加油站!囚禁我们灵魂的监狱!
Built by the man! A prison for our souls!
可我的灵魂需要喝东西
My soul needs something to drink.
我需要汽油
I need gas.
我们到下一站再加油
We’ll get gas at the next station.
来吧,野猪们,我们走!
Come on, Wild Hogs. Let’s go!
喔呼!尽情地骑吧!
Whoo-hoo! Let’s ride!
我已经错过了咖啡馆了吗?
Did I miss the espresso stop?
他走了
He’s moving.
呀呼!
Yahoo!
距离下一个加油站
200 英里
伍迪,你是个垃圾!
Woody! You’re an asshole.
他们应该立块牌子
They should’ve had a sign that said,
写上“距离下一个加油站X公里”
“Last gas X amount of miles.”
我得喝东西
I need something to drink.
我口渴!再不喝我就要死了!
I’m thirsty… Or else I’m gonna die!
你们知道吗,我一直都在节约口水
Yeah. You know, I keep… saving my spit

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!