It was the single road getting to Nijmegen.
不 是奈梅亨之后的事
No, it was after Nijmegen.
还有浓雾
And the fog
在英国
…in England.
不管是什么原因
It doesn’t matter what it was.
当有人说”今天让我们玩战争游戏”
When one man says to another, “Today let’s play the war game”…
所有人都要死
…everybody dies.
“撤走”
“Withdraw”?
他们说两天 我们在这九天了
Two days, they said. We’ve been here nine.
就差一里路 你以为他们做得到
One bloody mile. You’d think they could accomplish that.
-这儿又多两个 -谢谢
– Hancock, here are another two. – All right. Thank you.
这是最后两个了
They’re the last two I could find.
查尔斯
Charles?
我们受命要撤走
We’ve been given our marching orders.
若被德军发现 他们会大开杀戒
If they discover we’re leaving, they’ll go all out to destroy us.
我们得做足防御措施
So we must take every precaution.
我设计了这个陷阱
I’ve designed this like a collapsing bag.
麦当劳同意在无电线做手脚
Macdonald here has agreed to man the wireless…
混淆德军的视听
…to give the Germans something to listen to.
所有随军牧师和医护人员 都愿意留下来
All the padres and medical staff have volunteered to stay behind as well.
重伤而不便撤走的士兵
Now, the wounded who are too bad to move…
会替代炮兵开火
…will replace the men firing…
所以防守方面看来没两样
…so our defense will seem as before.
等德军发现是怎么回事时
By the time the Germans find out what’s happening…
我们该已安全渡河
…we should all be safely across the river.
-一路顺风 -谢谢 长官
– Pleasant journey. – Thank you, sir.
-你没事吧 -谢谢关心
– Are you all right, laddie? – Thank you, sir.
我开始相信这次我们可以成功
I’m beginning to believe we’re actually going to make it, sir.
我还以为所有人都知 上帝是苏格兰人
I thought everyone knew God was a Scotsman.
赶快 别再拖了
Come on. Don’t hang about.
荷兰 勃朗宁上将总部
勃朗宁上将马上就下来 长官
General Browning will be down right away, sir.
他猜想你或许要换掉这个
He wondered if you, perhaps, might like to change.
-换什么 -衣服
– Change? – Your clothes, sir.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
你好 罗伊
Hello, Roy.
你好吗
How are you?
我现在还不知道
I’m not sure that I’ll know for a while.
可是战果如此 我很难过
But I’m sorry about the way it worked out.
你已尽力而为
You did all you could.
是的 但其他人呢
Yes, but did everyone else?
他们已为你准备好床铺
They’ve got a bed for you upstairs, if you want it.
我带领一万士兵去安亨
I took 10,000 men into Arnhem.
能回来的少于二千人
I’ve come out with less than 2.
我才没心情睡觉
I don’t feel much like sleeping.
没错
Quite.
我刚跟蒙哥马利联络
I’ve just been on to Monty.
他很骄傲和高兴
He’s very proud and pleased.
-高兴 -当然
– Pleased? – Of course.
他认为市场花♥园♥行动九♥成♥成功
He thinks Market Garden was 90 percent successful.
但是你认为呢
But what do you think?
我一直都认为我们自不量力
Well, as you know, I’ve always thought that we tried to go a bridge too far.
小心他的头
Mind his head.
麻烦你 塔夫
Thanks, Taff.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!