Right now.
我可以给他检查一下
I can give him a quick examination, if you like.
谢谢 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
混帐
Son of a bitch.
护理兵
Orderly!
他头部的子弹已拿出来了
Well, I got the bullet out of his skull.
-但他会没事吧 -他会头痛得要命
– He’s gonna live, though, right? – He’s gonna have a hell of a headache.
现在你可以举报我了
Guess you can turn me in now, sir.
这是军事罪行 你明白吗
That was a court-martial offense. You understand?
-明白 -希望是值得的
– Yes, sir. – Hope to hell it was worth it.
这个只有时间才能给予答案
Guess only time will tell on that, sir.
不管我的个人喜好 我的职责是受严格规定的
My response is strictly limited, regardless of my personal preference.
-你明白吗 -明白
– You understand that too? – I do.
例如有人在学校作弊
Like somebody cheating in school.
此事一传开 你就可以为所欲为
Once word gets out you can behave any way you goddamn please…
纪律荡然无存 休想恢复秩序
…discipline’s gone, forget about getting it back.
所以要把你绳之于法 拉菲提少尉
So you’re gonna have to be arrested, over and out. Lieutenant Rafferty.
是的 上校
Yes, sir, colonel.
少尉 这是中士 你叫什么名字
Lieutenant Rafferty, this is Sergeant… What’s your name?
埃迪杜亨
Dohun. Eddie Dohun.
杜亨中士用枪指吓我
Sergeant Dohun pulled a gun and threatened to kill me…
威胁我依他的吩咐做事
…unless I did precisely what he ordered.
-现在你要拘捕他 -是的 长官
– I want you to put him under arrest. – Yes, sir.
我要你守住他至少十秒钟
I want you to keep him there for at least 10 seconds.
-这个我不太明白 -数十声 要快
– I’m not all that sure I understand. – Count to 10, lieutenant, fast.
一 二 三 四 五 六 十 像这样
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Like that?
谢谢 少尉
Thank you, lieutenant.
这是你的吧
This is yours, I think.
看来就是了
It sure looks like mine.
你这笨蛋 把我吓个半死
You scared the shit out of me, you stupid bastard.
若你不介意 你也表现得很棒
You did a fine job, if it makes you feel any better.
当然了
Goddamn right it does.
-埃迪 -长官
– Eddie? – Sir.
你不会真的要杀掉我吧
You wouldn’t really have killed me, would you?
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
好了 放活动便桥
Right! Let’s haul a little ass! Go!
稳住
Hold! Hold! Hold!
赶快 你们不是在砌沙城♥堡♥
Move it. Come on, soldier, you’re not building a sandcastle.
兄弟们 加把劲
Come on, boys. Use your muscle.
用力拉
Heave.
用力拉
Come on, heave!
赶快放桥
Unload quickly.
-行了 长官 -赶快 加把劲
– It’s all right, sir. – Come on, move yourself.
我们时间不多了
We haven’t got all day.
用力推
Come on, push!
一起抬起它
All together, lift!
用力捶下去 我们赶时间
Come on, soldier, pound it. We’ve got a schedule to meet.
稳住
Steady.
等一下
Hold it.
-花了多久的时间 -还要再四个钟头
– How much longer now? – About another four hours, sir.
可恶
Shit.
兄弟们 我们不是在玩
Come on, boys. We’re not doing this for fun.
-士兵 你过来 -是的 长官
– Hey, soldier, get over here. – Yes, sir.
-拉这条绳 -是的 长官
– And pull on this rope. – Yes, sir.
你筑过活动便桥吗
Didn’t you ever build a Bailey bridge before?
-没有 -我也没经验
– No, sir. – Neither did I.
让路
Clear the way! Clear! Clear!
时间不多了
Get up, we haven’t got all day.
快开车
Roll it, fellas!
快上车 继续前进
Right. Come on. All aboard. Let’s get moving again.
索恩桥 离安亨三十九里
-谢谢你们 -再见
– Thanks, fellas. – Be seeing you.
-怎么了 -他们晚了三十六个钟头
– What’s wrong, sir? – They’re 36 hours behind schedule.
少尉
Lieutenant.
长官
Sir.
我们把你交给82空降师了
We’ll be turning you over to the 82nd now.
他们是好军人
They’re good soldiers, the 82nd.
但记紧 小心你的钱包
Just be sure you keep your hand on your wallet at all times.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
格拉夫桥 离安亨二十二里
他们来了
They’re here.
是30军 他们来了
It’s 30 Corps. They’re here, chaps.
你迟到了 混♥蛋♥ 但我们会原谅你
You’re late, you lazy bastard, but we’ll forgive you!
我很仁厚吧
That was gracious of me.
找掩护 用坦克炮
Take cover! Bring up the PIAT.
确保在射程内
Make sure it’s within range.
快 车快走了
Come on! You’ll miss him.
兄弟们 冲啊
Right, lads! Go, go, go!
下士
Corporal!
我要一部吉普车 做得好
I need a jeep. Well done, laddie.
-还以为你已死 -一场误会
– We thought you were dead, sir. – I can assure you it was an error.
哈顿斯坦酒店 现已成为英军第一空降师总部
还以为他已死了
That was the bleeding general.
-早安 各位 -早安 长官
– Good morning, gentlemen. – Good morning, sir.
继续 谢谢 早安 贝加
Carry on, thank you. Good morning, Baker.
早安 詹姆斯
Good morning, James.
哈利 抱歉我被迫缺席了一会 丹尼斯
Harry. Apologies for my enforced absence. Dennis.
-长官 -拉斯贝利不能上阵了
– Sir. – Lathbury’s been put out of action.
我要你进城 接管部队
I’d like you to go into town, take over the brigade.
-你何时可动身 -马上
– How soon can you leave? – Right away.
令部队团结 鞭策他们前攻夺桥
Good. Pull them together and keep pushing forward to the bridge.
其他单位安全抵达了
Did the rest of the division arrive safely?
是的 但我们遇上各种的麻烦
Yes, but we’ve run into all kinds of trouble.
我们碰上德军两支装甲部队
It would seem that we’ve landed on top of two S.S. Panzer divisions.
老天
Good God.
你也明白难以用来♥福♥枪♥和机♥枪♥
As you can imagine, it’s hard to stop tanks…
-来对抗坦克 -给我解说一下
…with rifles and machine guns. – Show me.
你也看见我们面临的困难
You can see what we’re up against.
科斯和一些部下成功占桥
Frost and his chaps have managed to get as far as the bridge.
但德军开坦克来河这边
But the Germans are driving down here towards the river…
现在可能已把他们孤立起来
…and may even now have cut them off completely.
现在整师在这里 我们该能给他支援
I see. Still, now that the entire division is here, we should be able to get to him.
这该对我们有利
Well, it certainly gives us more of a chance.
苏沙鲍斯基的波兰部队 会在中午抵达
Sosabowski’s Polish brigade is due in at 12.
若他们能赶到
If it arrives.
昨天的空降计划 因英国的浓雾延误三小时
Yesterday’s airlift was three hours late due to fog in England.
运送波兰佬装备的滑翔机还没来
The gliders bringing the Poles’ equipment didn’t arrive at all.
-现在说好消息吧 -恐怕没有了
– Now give me the good news. – I’m afraid there isn’t any, sir.
我们已被德军包围
As you can see, we’re more or less surrounded.
迄今我们还能勉强应付 但极缺乏食物 药物
So far we’re holding our own but we’re desperately short of food, medicine,
最重要的是缺乏弹♥药♥
and above all, ammunition.
-不是每天空投物资来的吗 -是的
– Are we getting our daily supply drop? – Oh, yes.
皇家空军每天依时送物资来
The Royal Air Force are flying in on schedule.
问题是德军已占领那些空投区
The trouble is, the Germans have overrun the dropping zones.
-我们的机师不知情 -恐怕是了
– Don’t our pilots know that? – I’m afraid not, sir.
究竟原因何在
In heaven’s name, why?
是无线电的问题
It’s the radios, sir.
我们还没能联络 安亨以外的同僚
We still haven’t been able to make contact with anyone outside Arnhem.
该死的白♥痴♥
Bloody idiots!
笨蛋
Fools!
笨蛋 这边
Bloody fools, this way!
我们在这边
We’re over here!
在这边
We’re here!
-这边 -空投物资来这边
– This way. – Drop them over here.
他们在做什么 他们一定能看见我们
What the hell are they doing? They must be able to see us.
他们该能看见我们
They can see us all right, laddie…
但他们受命不理会 地面部队的信♥号♥♥
…but they’re under orders to ignore signals from the ground.
他们可能以为我们是德军
For all they know, we could be Germans.
他们把所有物资送给德军
They’re giving it all to the bloody Germans.
查尔斯
Charles.
可怜的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastard.
也许明天吧
Oh, well, maybe tomorrow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!