We can’t afford to drop behind schedule.
所以看在上天份上 坦克部队要不停前进
So for God’s sake, keep your tanks on the move.
老天
Good God almighty.
那只是101空降师
That’s just the 101 st.
另外两师在北方
The other two groups are on the northern route.
九十分钟后开始进攻
H hour in 90 minutes.
-我该出发了 -好的 乔
– I’d better be going, sir. – Right you are, Joe.
-可有最后的改动 -有的 长官
– Any last-minute changes, Bob? – Yes, sir.
若前攻遇上阻滞 我们会发烟弹召空军增援
If the advance runs into difficulty, we call in the air force with purple smoke.
一流 祝你好运
First class. And good luck, Joe!
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你能应付得来吗
Think you’ll be able to manage it?
今天下午我没其他事要做
I’ve got nothing else planned for this afternoon.
好的 中士 让你的人出发
All right, get your men aboard, sergeant.
早叫你把那东西拔♥出♥来♥
I told you, you should have had the bloody thing out.
怎么回事
What the hell’s that?
是高射炮
It’s flak.
安亨南部 比崔斯上将的总部
比崔斯上将
General Bittrich!
在这里 马提斯
In here, Matthias.
棒极了 是吗
Fantastic, isn’t it?
我能够有这种兵力就于愿足矣
Just once to have such power in my hands.
进入空投区
– Red on. – Red on.
来 你们快行动
Come on, move yourselves!
若路上没有阻力 我们该会没事
If there’s no more opposition than this on the road, we should be fine.
你究竟想去哪
Where the hell do you think you lot are going?
B连 跟我
B Company, to me!
A连 到那边去
A Company, over there!
陆军元帅摩德尔的总部
安亨附近 哈顿斯坦酒店
抱歉打扰了 元帅 但是
Excuse the interruption, field marshal, but…
英国伞兵刚在
…British paratroopers have landed…
三公里外顺利着陆
…three kilometers from here.
他们为何这么做
Why should they do that?
这儿没什么重要之处
There is nothing important here.
我 我就重要
Me. I am important.
他们一定是来抓我的
They must all be coming just to capture me.
叫我的司机备车
Call my chauffeur and car.
疏散总部
Evacuate the headquarters.
还有 别忘了拿我的雪茄
And don’t forget my cigars.
上将
General!
-你没事吧 -没事
– You all right? – Yeah.
你们快拿好行装出发
Okay, you guys, come on. Gather your stuff and move!
C连 到黄烟处集结
C Company, form by the yellow smoke.
-好了 吉姆 -是的 长官
– This is it, Jim. – Okay, sir.
你没事吧
You okay?
走吧
Right. Let’s go.
那继续试
Then keep trying.
那儿一定有人的
There must be someone there.
抱歉 但没人能给我解释清楚
My apologies. I can get no sense from anybody.
他们说敌军纷纷空降进荷兰
They say thousands of troops are dropping over Holland.
-对 安亨西部 -在摩德尔元帅的头顶
– Yes, west of Arnhem. – Right on top of Field Marshal Model.
我无法联络他的总部
I can’t get through to his headquarters.
一支大军在奈梅亨南部着陆
A strong force has landed south of Nijmegen.
奈梅亨 他们要夺桥
Nijmegen? They’re after the bridge.
这不重要
That doesn’t matter.
也许他们落在元帅的汤里面
Perhaps they’ve landed in the field marshal’s soup.
你倒想如此 是吗 听好
Yes, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Now listen.
我会看住安亨
I’ll take care of Arnhem.
你尽快去奈梅亨
You get to Nijmegen as fast as you can.
带所有能用的装备
Take anything that’ll move…
所有能动用的人员 你要固守桥道
…every man that can walk, and hold the bridge.
不 摩德尔元帅
No. Field Marshal Model.
总之无人能过桥 清楚吗
Nothing must cross it. Is that clear?
你一定要设法守住桥道
You must hold that bridge under any circumstances.
-明白吗 -明白
– Understood? – Clear.
赖恩和罗斯 跟我来
Ryan and Ross, come with me.
掩护右翼
Cover the right flank.
离总部有多远
How far away is headquarters?
半里路 也许更远
Half a mile. Maybe more.
拉斯贝利准将刚走了
Brigadier Lathbury’s just left, sir.
科斯和第二营在河路上
Johnny Frost and the 2nd Battalion are on the river road.
好极了
Good.
谢谢贝加 有高夫的吉普车队的消息吗
Thank you, Baker. Any news of Freddie Gough’s jeep squadron?
-还没有 -实在倒霉 长官
– It’s unconfirmed… – It’s rather bad luck, sir.
以途中损失多少部滑翔机而言
Considering how few gliders we lost on the way in.
看来有不少吉普车未能依时抵达
It appears a lot of the special jeeps failed to arrive…
到了的却遇上突袭 损毁严重
…and those that did have been badly shot up in an ambush.
换言之要去安亨桥就得走路
So no one’s going to get to Arnhem Bridge except on foot.
棒极了
Splendid.
他们定是来自树林另一边 那间疯人院
They must be from the lunatic asylum, located on the far side of the wood.
今早疯人院被炸 他们逃出来
They escaped when it was bombed this morning.
他们会不会知道我们不知道的事
Do you think they know something we don’t?
所有军炮开火
All guns, commence firing!
对 快走
Right, get moving. Get moving.
司机 前进
Driver, advance.
放烟弹
Start the purple!
放烟弹
Start the purple!
找掩护
Take cover!
-装弹 -开火
– Smoke loaded! – Fire!
快救走伤兵
Come on, get the wounded down the line.
快推开那部烂车
Get that wreck off the road.
乔 这样子
Joe, how the hell…
这样子我们怎能依时前进
How the hell do they expect us to keep to schedule on a road like this?
还有更糟的事
You don’t know the worst.
-这段路 -怎样
– This bit we’re on now… – Yes?
已是最宽最易走的了
It’s the wide part.
彼得 上将来了
Peter, the general’s coming in.
-情况如何 -不太好
– How’s it going now? – Not too well, sir.
我们一直联络不到勃朗宁上将
We haven’t been able to make contact with General Browning…
30军或英国
…30 Corps or England.
也就是没人知道我们已安全抵达
So no one knows we’ve arrived safely.
没错
Not as far as we know, sir.
那些高频接收机呢
What about those VHF sets?
看来那些接收机配错了晶体
Well, sir, it appears the sets have been delivered with the wrong crystals.
-所以是没用 -恐怕是了 长官
– So they’re quite useless? – Yes, sir, I’m afraid they are.
拉斯贝利和科斯得知
Are Lathbury and Frost aware of…
-吉普车队的情况吗 -该不知道
– what happened to the jeep squadron? – Not as far as we know.
现在我们无法联络任何 进入安亨的单位
At the moment we’re unable to contact any of the units moving into Arnhem.
-处境实在不妙 -是的 长官
– Not a very satisfactory state of affairs. – No, sir.
真搞不懂 这些是上乘的器材
We can’t quite understand it. It’s perfectly good equipment.
那快想法子
Then for God’s sake, get it sorted out…
以免我们遇上大灾难
…before we have a bloody disaster on our hands.
长官
Sir.
汉葛克
Hancock…
在树林里有疯子笑我
…I’ve got lunatics laughing at me from the woods.
我的计划受阻 吉普车又没到
My original plan has been scuppered now that the jeeps haven’t arrived.
而且通讯完全中断
My communications have completely broken down.
你以为给我一杯茶
Do you really believe that any of that can be helped…
就能解我忧吗
…by a cup of tea?
喝杯茶也无妨
Couldn’t hurt, sir.
比崔斯上将的总部 现已由陆军元帅摩德尔接管
原谅我回来
Forgive me for returning, field marshal.
我必须请求你批准
I must press for permission…
若有必要
…if it becomes necessary…
让我炸掉安亨和奈梅亨的桥
…to blow up the bridges at Arnhem and Nijmegen.
当然不行
That is out of the question.
绝对不行 明白吗
Never. Is that clear?
我们需要这些桥作反击点
We need them for our counterattack.
反击 凭什么
Counterattack? With what?
伞兵不能久战 装备不足
Paratroopers cannot fight long. They are too lightly equipped.
孤立他们就行了
Isolated, they are lost.
我已跟龙德施泰特谈过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!