拿这个
Here.
他不会成功 那些狙击手会射死他
He’ll never make it. Those bleeding snipers will get him.
回来
Come back!
回来
Come back!
加油
Come on, Ginger mate.
-他没力气抬那个 -快回来
– He’ll never lift it. – Come on, mate!
快扛它回来
Bring it back, mate. Come on.
赶快
Come on!
快跑 小子
Run, laddie, run!
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ!
奈梅亨桥
计程车
– Taxi! – Taxi!
-你明白吗 -她想找人帮她截计程车
– Do you get any of that? – She wants someone to order a taxi.
计程车
Taxi.
计程车
Taxi!
计程车
Taxi!
凯特达荷斯的大宅 在安亨郊外
-医生 -你好 凯特
– Doctor. – Good evening, Kate.
这位是达荷斯太太 韦华上校
May I introduce Mrs. Ter Horst, Colonel Weaver.
你丈夫还没回来
Is your husband not returned yet?
其实他该回来的了
He should have been here by now.
一定是在过德军关卡时遇上阻滞
He must be having difficulties coming through the German lines.
那么
Well, in that case…
我们得请求你作个决定
…we will have to ask you for a decision.
韦华上校有事相求
Colonel Weaver has a request to make.
我们已建了
What we’ve done is we’ve set up…
一个小型的防御网
…a defensive pocket, more or less thumb-shaped…
以河为基
…with the river as the base.
达荷斯太太会说流利的英语
Mrs. Ter Horst speaks surprisingly good English, colonel.
那你该明白我们要很力撑下去
Then you understand we’re in quite a strong position…
直到30军前来会合
…for holding out until 30 Corps reaches us.
但我们要作一些安排
But we have to make certain arrangements.
我听见你说的 但恐怕不太明白♥军♥事策略
The words come through. I don’t know if I follow the military strategy.
我们当然有医院 但却有人满之患
We have the main hospital, of course, but it is full to bursting.
也许你会明白我们急需地方
Perhaps you understand that we have great need…
医治伤兵
…of additional space.
我们的房♥子是合适的地点
Our house would seem suitable.
只是给受轻伤的士兵停留
It’s just for the slightly wounded.
我们会医治伤员 然后送他们走
We’ll patch them up, send them back. That sort of thing.
也许他们需要更多的帮助
I feel it will need a little more than that.
那别浪费时间了 来
We’re wasting time. Come.
-医生 -谢谢凯特
– Doctor. – Thank you, Kate. Thank you.
待会再见
I will see you, Colonel. I will come back.
进来 让我们看看
You come in. Let’s see.
请坐 坐在这儿
Please sit. Come take this chair.
-兄弟们跟我来 -谢谢你
– Come over here with me, lads. – Thanks very much.
坐下
Sit down.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
上校 少校请你到楼上去
Oh, colonel, the major wants you upstairs, sir.
好的 劳驾
Okay. Thank you.
还好吧
All right?
劳驾
Thank you.
还平安无恙吧
Still in one piece, Dodds?
好极了 怎样 波特
Good. All right, Potter?
够远了
That’s far enough!
我们能听见你的
We can hear you from there.
实在意想不到 长官
Rather an interesting development, sir.
我的上将说双方争持下去没意思
My general says there is no point in continuing this fighting.
他愿意讨论投降的安排
He is willing to discuss a surrender.
叫他去死吧
Tell him to go to hell.
我们没有足够设施收你们做战俘
We haven’t the proper facilities to take you all prisoner!
对不起
Sorry.
什么
What?
我们也想如此 但可惜不能接受你方投降
We’d like to, but we can’t accept your surrender.
还有其他事吗
Was there anything else?
好了
All right.
现在又如何
And now?
夷平安亨
Flatten Arnhem.
卧倒
Get down!
-奈梅亨那边有动静吗 -没有
– Any movement at Nijmegen? – None.
没法突围去夺桥
No way of blasting to the bridge?
我的部下全都会白白牺牲 敌军人多势众
I’d lose all my men for nothing. There’s God knows how many lying out there already.
我们已完蛋
You mean it’s over, sir?
我没那么说 是吗
I didn’t say that, did I?
我们为那道桥有所付出 得有收获
We paid for that bridge, and we’ll collect.
但要有收获 我需要坦克支援
But to do it, I need tank support.
这个没问题 吉米
You’ve got it, Jimmy.
近卫步兵第一团乐意相助 行吗 艾历
The Grenadier Guards will be happy to oblige. Is that all right, Alex?
当然行
Absolutely.
我不单需要坦克 还要船
It’s not just tanks. I need boats.
若30军是美国人 我们就会有船 你有船吗
If 30 Corps were American, we would have boats. Did you bring any?
-麦克 -我们或许有几艘船
– Mike? – We might have a few somewhere.
-今晚能准备好船只吗 -这不容易
– Can you get them here by tonight? – It won’t be easy, sir.
我们只有一条路 十里路上塞车不断
We’ve got one road, 10-mile traffic jams on it…
而德军不停施袭
…and Germans throwing shells at us.
-我不知我们能否 -试试吧 这你能做到吧
– I don’t know quite what we can do… – Except try. You can do that, can’t you?
谢谢各位 听好
Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you. Now, look here.
有关这些船的
About these boats…
你有何意见 有多少艘
…what is your opinion? I mean, how many?
上将今天脾气不太好 但没针对人
The general’s a bit scratchy today, but it’s nothing personal.
我们在星期天空降时
When we dropped on Sunday…
他弄伤了脊椎
…I think he cracked his spine.
-那我们有多少艘船 -每车有六艘
– How many boats have we got, then? – About six in each truck.
谷克少校呢
Where’s Major Cook, soldier?
-该在那边 长官 -劳驾
– I think over there, sir. – Thank you.
朱利安 你在哪
Julian, where the hell are you?
这儿 长官
Here, sir.
今晚我们去占取奈梅亨桥
We’re going to take Nijmegen Bridge tonight.
-夺桥的最佳方法是什么 -同样占取两端
– What’s the best way to take a bridge? – Both ends at once.
我会派两连士兵划船过河
I’m sending two companies across the river by boat.
我需要一个有 特殊素质的人当领队
I need a man with very special qualities to lead.
继续说 长官
Go on, sir.
他要够顽强 够经验
He’s gotta be tough enough to do it and experienced enough to do it.
还有一件事
Plus one more thing.
他还得够笨
He’s gotta be dumb enough to do it.
快准备启程
Start getting ready.
怎么回事
What was all that about, major?
有人想出一个馊主意
Well, someone’s come up with a real nightmare.
一个馊主意
A real nightmare.
赶快
Come on! Keep moving!
刚收到荷兰抵抗军 在安亨的消息
We got word from the Dutch resistance at Arnhem.
-怎样 -英军的情况不太好
– And? – It’s not going too well for the British.
他们的主力没法到桥道去
Their main force never reached the bridge.
能够上桥的也是勉强熬下去
Those that did are hanging on by their fingernails.
-厄克特上将呢 -他回去河边去了
– And General Urquhart? – He’s got his back to the river.
德军包围他的部下 处境越来越糟
The Germans trapped his men in a pocket and are squeezing it smaller.
他可以撑多久
How long can he hold?
船究竟在哪
Where are those goddamn boats?
总之保持道路畅通
Just keep it clear.
好了
Right.
他们没走得多远 朱利安
They’re no further than we thought. Julian.
-长官 -计划有变
– Sir. – There’s a little change in plans.
我们会在白天渡河
We’re gonna make the crossing in daylight.
-白天 -陆路水泄不通
– Daylight. – Traffic’s all screwed up for miles.
待我们准备妥当时 那已到八点
By the time we’re ready, it’ll be 0800.
-我们就在那时出发 -好的
– That’s when we go. – Fine.
我倒想等到明晚才出动 但英军撑不下去了
I’d like to wait and go tomorrow night, but the British can’t hold.
白天出动更好
Better by daylight.
好多了
Much.
-船那方面有消息吗 -不 我们要改
– Any news of the boats? – No. We’re switching…
-你要一点这个吗 -不 谢了
– You want some? – No, thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!