I?
我?
Yes, you.
对,你!
And why am I being taken up this stairway?
还有,为什么我被这条楼梯带着往上走?
I’m not being taken for a ride, am I, by any chance?
我是被骗了吧,是吗?
What a suggestion. Take that bit of barley sugar away.
真是个好建议! 来点麦芽糖吧
I don’t like it, and I don’t like your suggestions.
我不喜欢,你的提议也是!
I think I’ll go back before it’s too late.
我得赶紧回去,否则为时已晚
Peter. Peter!
Peter! Peter!
Peter!
Peter!
Peter.
Peter!
Peter, ne soyez pas bête! Peter!
Peter…!Peter!
Peter, come back.
Peter,回来!
Peter. Peter, come back!
Peter, Peter!回来!
Peter.
Peter
Peter, come back!
Peter!回来!
Peter!
Peter! (June) Peter,回来!
Peter, come back!
Peter,回来!
Peter, come back!
Peter,回来!
Peter! Peter, come back!
Peter,Peter,回来!
Peter! Peter, come back!
Peter! Peter!回来!
Peter! Peter, come back!
Peter,Peter,回来!
Peter! Peter!
Peter! Peter!
Peter, my darling, come back to me.
Peter,亲爱的,回到我身边来!
He almost got me.
他差点得手了!
He’ll be all right in a moment. Why isn’t the ambulance here?
他一会就会没事了 为什么救护车还没到?
It was due half an hour ago.
应该一个半小时前到的
Go and phone Dr. McEwen. Tell him we must operate tonight.
给McEwen先生打电♥话♥,说我们必须今晚手术
It’s life or death. And tell him about the ambulance.
生死攸关 告诉他救护车的事
Yes, Doctor.
,好的 医生
Send a telegram to his mother. He’s got two sisters too.
给他的母亲和两个妹妹发电报
Yes, Doctor. That’s all.
好的,医生 就这些
Phoning. Back in a moment.
打电♥话♥ 一会儿就回来
He almost got me. I know.
他差点得手了 我知道
He’s a crafty beggar. I only got away by the skin of my teeth.
狡猾的家伙! 我刚好在毫厘之间逃脱了
Now look here, don’t let anybody fool you into giving up this case.
别让任何人愚弄了你,以至于放弃了这件案子!
You’ve been allowed to appeal. You’ve been promised a fair trial.
你将会得到一次公正的审判 别放弃! 答应我好吗?
Don’t give in to anybody. Promise? I’ve got no counsel.
没有辩护人 我们会找到对的人的
We’ll find the right man. They can’t start your trial without your counsel.
没有辩护人他们没法开始审判
They might appoint some stooge. Nonsense.
他们可能会指派些草包来 胡说
Or let it go by default. I tell you, we’ll find somebody.
或者随机选一个 我们会找到合适的人的
They can’t start till then.
在此之前他们不会开始审判
Nobody famous.
不要找有名的人!
No, that would be the worst thing we could do.
不会的,除非到了最坏的情况
How about a pal of yours? We might find somebody.
你的某个朋友如何? 会找到一些人的
What about your radio operator?
你的无线电发报员? Bob?
Bob? Yes, think it over.
是的,考虑一下
You couldn’t get through? They don’t answer.
你不能接通电♥话♥吗? 不能
It’s the storm, Mr. Frank. They always cut the telephone off.
是暴风雨的原因 它们把信♥号♥♥切断了
I’ll go on my bike. No, one of us must go.
我骑摩托车去 不,你待在这更有用
Look, you’re more valuable here.
听着,你在这里更有价值
Now, if the ambulance comes, don’t wait for me.
如果救护车到了,不用等我
And if I meet it, I’ll come back. Now, go to him.
如果我见到救护车,我就回来
Don’t allow him to despair. His life is in your hands.
千万别让他感到绝望 他的生命掌握在你的手中
Where’s Frank? He won’t be long, darling.
Frank在哪? 他很快回来,亲爱的
I must talk to him.
我必须和他谈谈
I don’t think Bob’s the right man. I’ll tell him you said so.
我不觉得Bob是合适的人选 我会告诉他你说的这些
Do you know Bob? No.
你认识Bob? 不
He was my sparks.
他是我的无线电通讯员
Highly operational type.
是容易被♥操♥控的性格
We’ll find somebody.
我们会找到合适的人的
Time’s nearly up.
时间快不够了
Frank will come up with something. I wish he’d hurry.
Frank会想到办法的 我喜欢他能快点
Look out!
小心!
Dr. Reeves!
Reeves医生!
Get the fire extinguishers! Okay, sir!
拿灭火器
And the blankets! Right!
和毛毯过来!
Can I help you, sir? Watch the road.
我能帮些什么吗,先生? 看护这条路!
He never saw us until it was too late.
他看到我们的时候已经太晚了
He turned off to save us.
他为了救我们而冲出了公路
Gosh, I feel bad about it. He was a fine man.
老天!我感觉很糟 他是个好人
You couldn’t help it.
你当时无法控制住车子了
He was interested in this case, wasn’t he?
他对这个病例很感兴趣,是吗?
It was a fine piece of diagnosis.
这是一条很好的诊断说明
He left notes for the operation too.
他也给手术留了条子
Dr. Liza is very good, isn’t he? The best.
Leiser医生非常好,是吗? 他是最棒的
Frank?
Frank…
I’m here, darling.
我在这,亲爱的
Where’s Frank?
Frank在哪里?
He’s gone ahead.
他已经…去了
He’s had an accident.
他发生了意外
Hasn’t he?
是不是?
Yes, a bad accident.
是的… 严重的意外…
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
Yes, he’s dead.
是,他死了
All right, boys. Step lively.
好的伙计们,轻轻踏上来
Okay, Doc. His hand.
好的,医生
Easy. All right.
小心点 好的
Easy down there.
别紧张
All right, Johnny. Take it away. Okay.
好了,伙计们,带路
An atropine injection, Sister? Yes, a hundredth.
注射阿托品吗,护士? 是的,100
Is this the cranial case? Yes, that’s right.
这是一个颅部的病例吗? 对,没错
Hello, Squadron Leader. We’re all ready for you.
你好,少校,我们都在等你
Dr. Reeves? Yes.
Reeves医生? 是的
Permit me to return your book.
允许我归还您的书
Ohho! Aha!
哦吼! 啊哈!
So, it’s you? I will introduce you to Philidor.
所以那个人是你! 我会把你介绍给菲利多尔的
Cher collègue, this is a special case. Court of Appeal.
亲爱的同事(法语),一个特殊案例 上诉法♥院♥指派我来的
I will undertake to deliver Dr. Reeves. As you wish.
我要带走Reeves医生 如你所愿
Merci.
谢谢(法语)
Be of good cheer, friend. Thank you.
放心吧,朋友
One of the best men in the service, a compatriot of yours.
我们工作中最出色的人之一,是你的同胞
What’s his name? Oh, John ‒
他叫什么? John…
Bunyan. Yes, of course.
Bunyan! 是的,当然!
And how is dear Peter?
然后…亲爱的Peter怎么样了?
Oh, he has a fighting chance.
噢,他有一次可以争取的机会
Oh-ho.
哦噢
Dr. Frank Reeves? Yes.
Frank Reeves医生 在
You’re familiar with the case of Squadron Leader Carter?
你对Carter少校的案件熟悉么?
I am.
是的
He has chosen you to be his counsel. I hoped he would.
他选了你作为他的辩护人 我希望他这么做
Do you accept? I do.
你接受吗? 我接受
You have very little time in which to prepare your case.
你只有很少的时间来准备这个案件了
What facilities do you wish?
你需要什么工具吗?
I should like to see my client and get his instructions.
我请求见见我的当事人,得到他的指示
And I subpoena Flying Officer Trubshawe as a witness.
我传唤飞行员Trubshaw作为证人
Certainly. Conductor 71.
没问题
You will take Dr. Frank Reeves to Squadron Leader Carter.
执行员71号♥,你带Frank Reeves去见Carter少校
Hello, Bob. What ho, Skipper.
你好,Bob. 哈喽,机长
I didn’t expect to see you here. Not yet anyway.
我没想到会看到你——至少不是现在
Not up there either.
当然,也不是在上面
Well, it was Doc Reeves’ idea. I subpoenaed him. Let’s talk.
嗯,这是Reeves医生的主意 – 我传唤了他 我们聊聊
Right.
好的
You sure they won’t miss me? Miss you? You know me, mon ami.
你确定他们不会找不到我吗? 找不到你?你知道我的本事的,先生(法语)
That surgeon’s very neat. Very neat indeed.
这个大夫工作真是利索,相当的利索…
I like his work. You’re in good hands, Peter.
我喜欢他的工作 – 接管你的人很可靠, Peter
I know.
我知道
Now, look here. I know what’s coming.
你看… 我知道会发生什么
Yes, I’m very flattered, but are you sure I’m the best man?
你确定我是最佳人选吗?
Quite sure.
非常确定
Aren’t you afraid that I may be out of my depths up there?
你就不担心我对此也会束手无策?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!