You got to learn to trust again.
把这些酒放在高档餐厅
I project a year-over-year increase in sales, placing these wines in…
-还有葡萄酒专营店 -不好意思
Excuse me. -…upscale restaurants…
-嗨 -我预计销♥售♥额将逐年递增
Hi. – …and specialty bottle shops.
此外 澳大利亚政♥府♥ 有高额财政补助
Plus, the Australian government offers a substantial financial package,
鼓励出口
um, to export,
所以这是双赢
so it’s a win-win.
总而言之 考德
In summation, Calder,
我为你和黑兹尔·沃恩女士 安排了一次推介会
I have secured you a pitch meeting four weeks from today
时间就订在四周后
with Hazel Vaughn herself.
你有护照吗 奥德拉?
Hmm. You got a passport, Audra?
嗯 嗯 有的
Mm-hmm. Yep.
那你跟我一起去悉尼吧
You’re coming to Sydney with me.
达成这笔交易 你就是我们的区域销♥售♥总监
Close this deal, we’re talking Regional Sales Director.
休息一下 各位 我要去接电♥话♥
Uh, short break, everybody. I gotta take this.
我…我没有…
I… I didn’t…
亲爱的 我买♥♥好歌♥剧院的票了
Sugar-pops, I got the opera tickets.
好的 再见
Okay, ciao.
沃恩家族酒庄是我发现的
Vaughn Family Wines is my find.
是奥德拉提出的 现在是她的了
Well, Audra pitched it and now it’s hers.
那只是因为我告诉她了
Okay, only because I told her about it.
那就是你的错了
Well, that was your big mistake now. Wasn’t it?
你要吸取教训 萝拉
We learn lessons the hard way, Lola.
各位 下一位是萝拉 开始吧
Lola’s up next, everybody. Let’s go.
好戏来了
This should be good.
大家都知道 你不是一个有人情味的老板 考德
You know, it’s no secret you’re not the most warm and fuzzy boss, Calder.
但我理解你 我知道红酒生意不好做
But hey, I get it. You know, wine is a tough business,
我告诉自己 你定这么高的标准是有原因的
and I told myself you were setting a high bar for good reason.
但我错了 事实证明 你只是一个再普通不过的势利小人
But nope, turns out you are a garden-variety snob.
你觉得残忍♥是聪明
You mistake cruelty for cleverness.
说到葡萄酒 你根本区分不出来小维多和小席拉
When it comes to wine, you barely know a Petit Verdot from a Petit Syrah.
你忽悠不了别人的
You’re not fooling anyone.
别激动 萝拉
Don’t be emotional, Lola.
如果是因为区域销♥售♥总监的职位…
If this is about the Regional Sales Director position–
让奥德拉做吧 我帮你擦了那么多年的屁♥股♥
Audra can have it. I’ve been saving your butt for years.
我受够了!
I’m done!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
看不出来吗?我不干了
Oh, isn’t it obvious? I’m quitting.
不行 你不能走 去留由我决定
Uh, no, you can’t leave. I decide when someone leaves.
今天不是了 为你工作就是在“浪费生命”
Oh. Not today, pal. You fall straight into the category of “life is too short.”
知道吗?我宁愿在郊区的7-11便利店 卖♥♥罐装玛格丽特酒
You know what? I would rather sell margaritas in a can at a suburban 7-Eleven
也不愿再为你工作一分钟
than work another minute for you.
再见了 亲爱的 祝你还能偷到别人的点子
Bye, hon. Good luck finding someone else’s ideas to steal.
大家保重吧
Take care, team.
我抽屉底层有一堆女童子军饼干
Oh, and, uh, I have a stash of Girl Scout cookies in my bottom desk drawer,
就当是临别礼物吧
so parting gift.
再见
Bye.
-早上好 -早上好
Morning. -Morning.
谁能想到辞职这样刺♥激♥呢?
Oh. Who knew quitting would be so inspiring?
也很恐怖 这种情绪交织很有趣
And terrifying. It’s a really interesting combo.
好吧
Okay.
这是我公♥司♥的新标志 怎么样?
How is this for my new company logo?
-哇哦 -我昨晚画的
Wow. -I sketched it last night.
-我很喜欢 -真的吗?
I love it. – Really?
公♥司♥成立第一天 你就干得很漂亮了
It’s barely day one of your own company and you’re already crushing it?
我为你骄傲 亲爱的 也是时候了
I’m proud of you, sweetie. It’s time.
用杯垫呀
Use a coaster.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
但目前为止 公♥司♥只有一个精心设计的图案
But so far my company is just an elaborate doodle
和一些可爱的乌拉圭女士
and some lovely Uruguayan ladies.
我的积蓄不多了 需要尽快找一位大客户
And with my savings on the line, I really need a big account ASAP.
我需要沃恩家族酒庄
I need Vaughn Family Wines.
我知道这种语气
I know this tone of voice.
做好心理准备吧 各位
Hold on to your butts, everyone.
-考德跟他们见面是在四周后 -嗯
Calder’s meeting’s in four weeks. – Mm.
我上网做过调查 黑兹尔是到哪休假去了
I did some Internet sleuthing. That sabbatical Hazel’s on?
她每年都会去 澳大利亚的家族绵羊牧场
She spends every year at her family’s sheep farm in Australia.
就像是“寻根之旅”
Like a “stay in touch with her roots” kinda thing.
黑兹尔·沃恩的牧场
Hazel Vaughn’s farm also…
有一栋爱彼迎小屋
…has an Airbnb cottage.
是的 我要租下来 抢先一步向黑兹尔介绍我的公♥司♥
Yeah. I’ll rent the cottage, and pitch my company to Hazel first.
就是这样 这是原则问题
Boom. It’s a matter of principle now.
哇 澳大利亚?
Wow. Australia!
听起来有点…
That sounds kind of

far.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
是不是太冒进了?
Gah. Is this too bold?
我也说不好 是勇敢还是疯狂?
I don’t know, like, am I brave or just, like, really crazy?
是你的直觉让你这么做的吗?
Is your gut telling you to do this?
是的
Yes.
奇怪的是…
Strangely, it just…
感觉这样是对的
It feels right to me.
那我要说 我们就冒进疯狂一点吧
Then I say, let’s go a lot of bold and a little crazy.
我要去澳大利亚了
I’m going to Australia!
(沃拉塔牧场)
(澳大利亚 昆士兰 豪华牧场住宿)
欢迎
Welcome.
早安 澳大利亚 你好
Well, good morning, Australia. Hi.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
谢谢
Thanks. Woah!
天啊 你没事吧?
Oh my God. Are you all right?
都怪重力
Gravity.
现在没事了
I’m all good now.
我要走了
And time to go.
-去哪里 伙计? -带我去酒吧 老兄
Where to, mate? – Take me to the pub, my good man.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Anyone here?
有人吗?我在哪里登记入住呢?
Hello? Uh, where do I check in?

Wow.

Oh!

Hi.
需要帮忙吗? 是不是要找保险箱的密♥码♥?
Can I help you find something? Combination to the safe maybe.
是的 没…不是的!
Yes. De– No! No, no, no, no.
不是 不好意思 不需要密♥码♥
No. I’m sorry. No combination needed.
不需要的
That will not be necessary.
嗨 我在爱彼迎预订了
Hi. I, um… I… I booked the Airbnb.
猜到了 我一直在等你 只是不在这里
Yeah, I figured. I’ve been expecting you. Just not here.
哦 真奇怪
Oh. Weird.
所以你是说 这不是我租的小屋吗?
So you’re saying that this isn’t the cottage that I rented, huh?
真难以想象啊
Whoo. Imagine that.
好吧 如果你的“私闯民宅”计划里 没有其他事了
All right. If there’s nothing else on your “breaking and entering” agenda,
让我带你去你较为简陋的住宿吧
let me show you to your slightly more modest lodging
趁着老板还没回来 好吗?
before the boss gets home, okay?
等等 如果老板是指黑兹尔·沃恩
Oh, wait. If by boss you mean Hazel Vaughn,
你能帮我引荐一下吗?
could you, um, help a girl get introduced?
是哦 所以你才在她家里窥探
Uh, right. That’s why you’re snooping around her house.
-来吧 走吧 -没有窥探啦 好的
Um, not snooping. Sure. – Come on. Let’s go.
像我这样的人 需要有点创意 才能见到黑兹尔·沃恩
Someone like me needs to get creative to score face time with the Hazel Vaughn.
来吧 拜托了?
Come on. Please?
卖♥♥萌对我不管用的
Charm doesn’t work on me.
好好享受小屋吧 跟绵羊一起自♥拍♥
Look, enjoy the cottage. Take some selfies with the sheep.
别打扰黑兹尔·沃恩
Just don’t bother Hazel Vaughn.
不好意思 伙计 我们有问题了
Excuse me. Mate, we got issues.
你好
Miss.
记得打工仔皮特吧?他刚辞职了
That new jackaroo Peter? He’s just quit.
走人了
Done.
游手好闲的家伙 都没做什么事
It’s not like that bludger did any work.
我总是得让他去树下醒酒
I always had to send him off to sober up under a tree.
我看到那个人了 他让我的接机汽车送他去酒吧了
Oh, but I saw that guy. He took my airport van to the pub.
是他的风格
That sounds about right.
我四处联♥系♥ 哪里都没有多余的工人了
I’ve been calling everywhere. No one has any workers to spare.
连背包客都没有 好了 我要回羊棚了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!