You know, I always chalked it up
不喜欢边远地区的生活
to most women not liking life out in the bush.
很热很远很危险
It’s hot, remote, dangerous.
不适合胆小的人
It is not for the faint of heart.
是啊 但孤独只是给自己找借口而已
Yeah, but rugged loner is just a way of making excuses for myself.
我妈过世时 我答应过她 我会做得更好
You know, when my mum died, I promised I’d do better,
但我一直在谨慎行事
but I’ve just been playing it safe.
不像我认识的某人
Unlike someone I know.
哇哦 好吧
Wow. Okay.
看来我的酒后乱语也不是什么灾难…
Turns out my drunken babbling wasn’t such a disaster after…
袋鼠!一只袋鼠宝宝
Kangaroo! A baby kangaroo.
-袋鼠宝宝 -小袋鼠
A juvenile. – Baby kangaroo.
肯定是它妈妈把围栏弄坏的 它们到处都是
See, I bet its mum made this hole in the fence. They’re everywhere.
就不能让我享受一下 最典型的澳洲时刻吗?
Okay. Can I not just enjoy this one stereotypical Aussie moment?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你是认真的吗?这是你的锁屏照片?
Are you serious? That is your lock screen?
不好意思 先生 这是我和好闺蜜的私照
Excuse me, sir. This is a private photo of me and my best friend.
现在只剩考拉没见到了 你答应过的
Now I just need to see a koala. You promised.
我可没有
I did no such thing.
-你答应过 -没有
Yes, you did. -Nope.
记得那天吗?
Remember the other day?
-没有 根本没有 -你说过的 最好让我见见
I don’t, ’cause it didn’t happen. -You said it.
最好让它发生
Better make it happen.
瞎扯…你最好赶紧把围栏修好
You’re making… You better fix that fence right now.
好可爱啊
It’s so cute.

Wow.
澳大利亚又在炫耀美景了
Australia showing off again.
谢谢你 澳大利亚!
Thank you, Australia!
你在聚精会神地写什么?
What are you scribbling so intently?
-实地考察的灵感 -嗯
I was inspired by our field trip. – Hmm.
我有新点子要跟黑兹尔介绍
I have new ideas to pitch to Hazel.
席碧拉·沃恩
Sybylla Vaughn.
是的 新标签
Yep. A new label.
每瓶酒都应该讲述她的故事
Every bottle should tell her story.
听着 萝拉 说来有趣 席碧拉·沃恩…
Look, Lola, the funny thing about Sybylla is–
席碧拉是沃恩家族酒庄的招牌
Sybylla is what makes Vaughn Family Wines.
她是关键 她可以在酿酒师和品酒人之间
She’s the key. I mean, she can create a personal relationship
建立一种私人联♥系♥
between the winemaker and the wine drinker.
席碧拉是令人向往的灵感
Sybylla is an aspirational inspiration to all.
真是好主意
That’s a really great idea.
我最近真是创意爆棚
I’ve been feeling really creative.
我觉得是因为我在沃拉塔牧场的时光
I think it’s from my time here at Waratah Station.
-我不知道该怎么形容 但是… -也许是感官被唤醒了?
I don’t know how to put it, but– -It’s revived your senses, maybe?
-是的! -是啊
Yes! -Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
空气更新鲜 食物更好吃 我睡得很香
Air smells fresher. Food tastes better. I sleep like a log.
好吧 值得干一杯
Okay. Well, I can drink to that.
(沃恩家族酒庄)
等等
Wait, is that the…
那是200澳元一瓶的霞多丽吗?
is that the 200-dollar bottle of Chardonnay?
我让费里斯冰镇过了
I had Felix put it on ice.
你说想试试的
You… You said you wanted to try it.
干杯吧
Just say cheers.
好呢
Okay.
干杯
Salud.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还要庆祝 你的绵羊朋友叭叭叭可以免死了
我们还要庆祝 你的绵羊朋友叭叭叭可以免死了
And we’re also celebrating sparing your sheep.
叭叭叭可以免死了
Blah Blah whatever its name is.
-不会做周日的晚餐了 -芭芭拉吗?真的吗?
It won’t be Sunday supper. Oh God. -Baaabra?
是的 不会的 -真的吗?
Yeah. It won’t -Really?
行吧
Yeah, nah.
到底是“行”还是“不行” 还是你的口头语呀?
Was that more on the “yeah,” or the “nah”? Or just a meaningless “yeah, nah”?
行吧 你赢了 好吗?
Yeah, nah. You won me over. All right?
-能给她戴一条可爱的围巾吗? -不行
Can we put a cute scarf around her neck? – No.
-在她的羊圈挂上姓名牌呢? -我的天啊
And a… and a name plaque on her pen? -Oh my goodness.
-省省吧 -求求你了?
Settle down. -Please?
不行
Nah.
真不希望今天结束呀
I don’t want today to end…
但床铺在召唤我了
…but bed is calling my name.
铺盖检查
Swag check.
这是无毒的树蛇
Oh, it’s just a harmless tree snake.
就喜欢在铺盖里取暖 是不是呀
Likes to warm up in the bedroll, don’t ya?
我才刚开始喜欢这地方呢
Just when I was starting to like this place.
好了 伙计
There you go, buddy.
好吧
Okay.
-哇哦 -没事了
Wow. – It’s all good.
-你说了算 -我说了算
Whatever you say. -Whatever I say.
好了 没蛇了吧?
Oh, okay. Hello?
没事
Yeah.
这里的星星太美了
The stars are amazing here.
那是半人马座阿尔法星
That’s Alpha Centauri there,
那是南十字星
and, uh, that’s the Southern Cross.

Hey.
如果那条蛇回来怎么办?
What if that snake comes back?
我们有人数优势
We will have safety in numbers.
萝拉 其实…
Lola, there’s, uh…
我有事要告诉你
there’s something I need to tell you.
我早该告诉你了 但其实没有…
I should’ve told you a while ago it’s… but it’s not as big as–
早上好 急性子
Morning, spitfire.
早上好 老大
Morning, boss cocky.
萝拉
Uh, Lola.
我需要告诉你
You need to know now.
我叫麦克斯·沃恩
I’m Max Vaughn.
Sorry, what? – Max Vaughn.
-抱歉 什么? -麦克斯·沃恩
席碧拉·沃恩的曾曾孙
Great-great grandson of Sybylla Vaughn.
黑兹尔·沃恩的弟弟
Hazel Vaughn’s younger brother.
等等 什么?
Wait. What?
不是吧
No. What? No, no, no.
我来之前 用谷歌♥搜索过黑兹尔 是那种《致命诱惑》级别的搜索…
I… I google-stalked Hazel before I came. I mean, a Fatal Attraction -level stalk–
是啊 我没有社交网络 在互联网上
Yeah. I… I don’t have social media,
把家庭关系都删掉了
and I wiped the Internet of my family ties.
如果有足够的钱 就可以那么做
You can do that when you have heaps of money.
-等等 黑兹尔的钱吗? -不是 我的钱
Wait, Hazel’s money? – No, mine.
我和黑兹尔是生意伙伴
Hazel and I are business partners.
我是匿名投资人
I’m… I’m a silent investor.
我不明白
I don’t… I don’t understand.
妈妈去世时 我和黑兹尔 继承了沃拉塔牧场
When Mum died, Hazel and I inherited Waratah.
好吧? 我把这里建成了营利性牧场
All right? I turned it into a profitable station
黑兹尔去大学读工商管理硕士了
while Hazey went off and earned her MBA at uni
投资建立了她的第一间公♥司♥
and invested in her first company.
资金是我给她的
I gave her the capital.
听着 萝拉 黑兹尔是我的姐姐 我很爱她
Listen, Lola. Hazel is my sister and I love her,
但我不嫉妒她
but I don’t envy her.
人们会想尽办法接近她
The people will do anything to get access to her.
像我一样吗? 所以你觉得我会利用你吗?
Oh. What, like me? So, you think that I’d use you?
说句公道话 你来沃拉塔牧场 就是想让黑兹尔成为你的客户
In all fairness, you did come to Waratah to land Hazel as a client.
是啊 但我很诚实
Yeah, but I was truthful.
我把来这里的原因都告诉你们了
I mean, I… I told you both why I was here.
我不是偷别人钱的小偷
I’m not some thief after anyone’s money.
我拼命工作 争取机会
I worked hard for a genuine opportunity.
但你又知道什么?
But you know what? What would you know about honesty?
你知道什么是诚实吗?
Yeah. All right. Look, I deserve that. All right?
好吧 听着 是我活该 问题是 萝拉…
The thing is, Lola, I just…
我没想到你会让我大吃一惊
I never expected you to throw me for a loop.
好吧 我一直在跟你分享秘密…
Okay, so all this time, sharing confidences…
我还问过你沃恩家族酒庄的事 结果你现在才跟我说?
I even asked you about Vaughn Family Wines and you’re only telling me this now?
对不起 对我来说 这也很不容易
I’m sorry. All right? This isn’t easy for me.
在沃拉塔牧场 只有黑兹尔知道这件事
The only person at Waratah who knows is Hazel.
但我相信你
But I trust you.
太好了 你信任我 但我现在应该怎么信任你呢?
Great… Great, you trust me, but… but how am I now supposed to trust you?
过去两周跟你共处的人没有变 萝拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!