听着 反正你也赶不上飞机了
Look, it’s not like you’ll make your flight now,
所以晚上再考虑一下吧
so just think on it overnight.
好吧 又怎么了?
Okay, what now?
没什么 我只是好奇
Uh, nothing. I’m just curious.
为什么做葡萄酒?
Why wine?
我爸拼命工作来养活俩孩子
My, uh… My dad worked his butt off to support the two of us.
他从挨家挨户卖♥♥保险 后来自己开店
He went from selling insurance door-to-door to setting up his own shop.
他是大人物呢
He was the OG badass.
我妈妈从来都不参与
My mom was never really in the picture,
所以我爸是我的英雄和榜样
so, you know, my dad’s my hero and role model,
我当时想跟着他进入保险行业
and I just figured I’d follow him into the insurance biz.
后来上大学时 我在洛杉矶 一家高档牛排餐厅当服务员
后来上大学时 我
And then, in college, I was, um,
我在洛杉矶一家高档牛排餐厅当服务员
I was waitressing at this upscale L.A. steakhouse,
有天晚上 红酒领班没来上班
and… and one night the Wine Captain didn’t show up for his shift.
所以我临时顶上 做得很漂亮
So, I winged it and nailed it.

Hmm.
我很擅长讲述葡萄酒的故事
I… I had a knack for telling a wine’s story.
描述品酒的神奇体验
The magical places it’ll take you.
我找到我擅长的领域了
I’d found my thing.
这种感觉很好呢
That’s a good feeling to have.
-我想他同意了 -是的 他很喜欢
I think he agrees. -Yeah, he likes that.
♪ Older brother, restless soul, lie down ♪
♪ Lie for a while With your ear against the earth ♪
♪ And you’ll hear Your sister sleep talking ♪
♪ Saying your hair is long But not long enough to reach ♪
♪ Home to me ♪
♪ But your beard someday might be ♪
♪ And she woke up In a cold sweat on the floor ♪
(席碧拉·沃恩的人生)
(沃拉塔牧场 席碧拉的伊甸园)
♪ Next to a family portrait Drawn when you were four ♪
♪ And beside a jar of two-cent coins That are no good no more ♪
♪ She’ll lay it aside ♪
在睡懒觉吗 女士们?
Having a, uh, lie-in, ladies? Hmm?
我把热水问题解决了
I, uh, fixed the hot water issue.
我爸家也有一个难搞的锅炉
My dad’s house has a tricky boiler too.
我先去洗了
Dibs on the first shower.
厉害 姑娘
You go, girl.
哇 哇!
Whoo-hoo!
我觉得咱俩的尺码差不多
I reckon we’re about the same size.

Um…
嗯 我也有一双闲置的工作靴
Yeah, and I’ve got a spare pair of Blunnies too, so…
谢谢 但为什么送我呢?
Thanks, but why?
你证明我们错了
You proved us wrong, mate.
伙计 我赌输了
I lost the bet.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the crew.
谢谢你让我赢了十块钱 而且让凯莉输了
And thanks for putting a tenner in my pocket, making Kylie a loser.
是啦
Yes, yes.
话说回来 这双鞋是借你的
Anyway, the shoes are a loan,
还我的时候我希望还能是完好无损的
so I expect them back and in perfect condition too.
没问题
You got it.
嗨 什么东西有戒指,但没有手指?
Oi. What has a ring, but no finger?

Ah.
在洛杉矶 一壶要6美元呢
They charge six dollars for this in L.A.
这叫手冲咖啡
It’s called a pour-over.
-6美元? -嗯 嗯
Six bucks? – Mm-hmm.
我得找一份新工作了
I gotta get a new job.

Hey.
-新闻快报 -嗯 嗯
Newsflash. – Mm-hmm.
我决定留下来了
I’m staying.
所以我们想把你赶走的努力 都失败了吗?
So our efforts to run you off, they failed?

Hmm?
我昨晚读了一本书
I did some light reading last night.
听说过她吗?席碧拉·沃恩?
Heard of her? Sybylla Vaughn?
-这名字确实挺熟悉 -我来总结一下
Uh, yeah. The name does ring a bell. – Okay. I’ll summarize.
席碧拉·沃恩是这里的大人物
Sybylla is the OG outback badass.
她是个独自开创了自己的道路的寡妇
She is a widow who blazed her own trail,
凭借勇气和决心建立了沃拉塔牧场
founding Waratah with nothing but grit and determination.
她是真正的先驱
She’s a true pioneer.
像你一样吗?
Like you?
席碧拉不会轻言放弃 我也不会的
Sybylla wasn’t a quitter, and neither am I.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
没有
Uh, not really. Nah.
这本书是我研究编辑的 所以…
I researched and edited the book myself, so…
什么?我刚才自说自话时 怎么没有及时告诉我这件事呢?
What? You couldn’t interrupt my monologue with that vital information?
没啦 看你那样很有趣的
No, it was too much fun to watch.
嘿 你应该打开看看
Hey, uh, you should open that.
神秘的盒子
Mysterious box.
席碧拉相信 像你这样的正经打工妹
Sybylla would believe a proper jillaroo, which you are now,
值得拥有一顶好帽子
deserves a proper hat.
再说 我真的得要回我最爱的帽子
Also, I really need my favorite back.
你早就知道我会留下来了?
You already knew I was staying?
没人能抗拒我的鸡汤话
Uh, no one can resist the wisdom of my inspirational quotes.
-承认吧 你都是在缤趣网学的 -这是机密情报
Admit it, you get ’em on Pinterest. -That’s highly classified information.
男人永远不会透露自己的秘密
Ooh. A man never reveals his secrets.

Hmm.
-奥德拉! -什么事?
Audra! -Yes?
为什么我们的客户都出问题了?
Why is every single one of our accounts in trouble?
也许是职场文化的问题?
Oh, um, maybe the workplace culture thing?
开车去拉古纳 把问题解决掉
Drive to Laguna now and fix this.
考德 马上办
Oh, Calder, I am on it.
再快一点!-抱歉
Well, get more on it! -Sorry.
如果是萝拉 现在已经开上高速了
Lola would already be doing 80 on the 405.
是的 好的
Yes. Okay.
哦 嗯
Oh, uh…
快走
Go.
(乌拉圭葡萄酒合作社)
好吧 天还没亮 我就起来了
Right, so, I was up before dawn,
然后去满是羊粪的羊棚铲粪
and I’m shoveling out a shed full of sheep manure,
然后有人跳进羊棚 在我旁边铲起来
and, uh, someone jumps in the shed and starts shoveling next to me.
天太黑了 我看不清楚到底是谁
Uh, it’s so dark, I couldn’t see who they were.
我们干完活以后 走到外面
Anyway, we finished the job, step outside,
太阳出来了 在晨曦中 我看到是一个女人
and then as the sun’s coming up, in the dawn light, I can see it’s a woman.
然后我突然觉得
And then it just hits me, hey.
我想 是哦
Like, yeah.
我觉得我恋爱了
I think I’m in love.
今晚不敲电脑了吗?
Are you not chained to your lappie tonight?
这边如此欢乐
Oh. Well, with all this merriment going on,
叫我怎么集中注意力呢?
I mean, how’s a girl to concentrate?
要啤酒吗?
Stubbie?
我比较喜欢波尔多白葡萄酒
I’m actually more of a, uh, Bordeaux Blanc type.
冷藏至8摄氏度左右最佳
Ah, served chilled around eight degrees Celsius.
嗯 -可惜我们没有存货了
Mm. -Yeah. Nah, we’re fresh out.
瞧瞧呀 有人很懂酒呢
Oh, look at that. Someone knows wine.
真是的 身在他乡 或者说在荒郊野外
What the heck. When in Rome. Or, you know, the middle of nowhere.
所以老大还有什么隐藏技能吗?
So, the, uh, boss cocky has hidden talents?
我听说了 你挺厉害
I’ve heard you. You’re not bad.

Hmm.
♪ Well, holy moly, me oh my ♪
♪ You’re the apple of my eye ♪
♪ Girl, I’ve never loved one like you ♪
来啊 继续
Go on. Keep going.
-♪ …to the nothingness ♪ – Mm-hmm.
♪ There ain’t nothing that I need ♪
♪ Man, oh man, you’re my best friend ♪
♪ I’ll scream it to the nothingness ♪
♪ There ain’t nothing that I need ♪
♪ Oh, home, let me come home ♪
♪ Home is wherever I’m with you ♪
♪ Oh, home, let me come home ♪
♪ Home is wherever I’m with you ♪

Hmm.
差不多
Almost.
后面想起来了
But now we’re back.
♪ We laugh until we think we’ll die ♪
♪ Barefoot on a summer night ♪
♪ Never could be sweeter than with you ♪
没错
That’s true.
♪ And in the streets we’re running free ♪
♪ Like it’s only you and me ♪
♪ Oh, you’re something to see ♪
大家一起来!
Everybody!
♪ Home, let me come home ♪
♪ Home is wherever I’m with you ♪
大声点!
Louder!
♪ Home, let me come home ♪
♪ Home is wherever I’m with you ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!