I’m the same person that you spent the last two weeks with, Lola.
我还是你昨晚吻过的那个人
The same person that you kissed last night.
是哦
Oh, right.
我只想保护自己的内心
I was just trying to protect my heart.
是哦 我真希望我也是那么做的
Yeah. Well, I… I wish I’d done the same.
你说得对
You’re right.
我…我是来谈生意的 那就谈生意吧
我…我是来谈生意的
I’m, uh… I’m here on business, so…
那就谈生意吧
let’s get back to it.
你们回来啦
Oh, there you are.
萝拉 黑兹尔想见你 就在房♥子里
Lola, Hazel wants to see you right now up at the house.
-现在吗? -是啊
Now? – Now.
好吧
Okay.
真是好主意
That is a great idea.
我们会成功的
We’ll make it happen.
好呢
That’s good.
萝拉
Oh, Lola.
考德刚告诉我 你给他工作过很多年
Calder was just telling me how you worked for him for years,
你决定自己出去闯荡 他很伤心呢
and how devastated he was that you decided to strike out on your own.
所以我才大老远跑来
It’s why I came all this way.
想雇你回来
To hire you back.
等等 什么?我以为…
Wait, what? I thought–
你为得到客户而大费周章 让我印象深刻
I’m impressed by the lengths you went to to get this account.
萝拉要被提升为全国销♥售♥总监了
Lola’s being promoted to National Sales Director.
您会是她的客户
She’ll be handling your account.
代理沃恩家族酒庄都是她的主意
Vaughn Family Wines was all her idea.
时机正好
The timing is perfect.
萝拉可以带你和奥德拉去参观酒庄
Calder, Lola can take you and Audra to visit the winery,
我会让悉尼办公室起草合同
and I’ll have my Sydney office draw up the contracts.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
对吧 萝拉?
Right, Lola?
考德?能单独说句话吗?
Calder? A moment?
单独地?
Alone?
你突然出现 想暗算我吗?
You just show up blindsiding me?
听着 奥德拉不是萝拉 好吧?
Look, Audra’s no Lola. Okay?
神话酒业全靠你了
You hold things together at Mythos.
所以我原谅你在辞职时的大发雷霆了
So I’ll forgive that messy outburst you had when you quit.
升职后 工资会增加20% 还有奖金
A 20% pay bump comes with that promotion, plus bonuses.
不需要打拼时 打拼很无聊的 萝拉
Struggling is so pedestrian when you don’t need to, Lola.
别太为难自己
Make it easy on yourself.
同意吧
Say yes.
我不会走捷径
I don’t do easy.
从来没有过 我不会答应你
Never have. The answer is no.
一切都好吗?
Everything good?
其实考德搞错了
Actually, uh, Calder’s mistaken.
我不会回神话酒业的
I won’t be returning to Mythos,
但我明白 你需要找一个成熟的进口商
but I understand that you need to go with an established importer.
我很失望 不能跟你做生意了
I’m disappointed you won’t be on my team.
桑罗德进口公♥司♥太新了
Salud Imports is just too new.
是席碧拉·沃恩给我灵感的
Sybylla Vaughn inspired me.
你有一个独特的机会
You have a unique opportunity here
让她启发世界上无数的其他人
to have her inspire countless others around the world.
这是临别礼物
Parting gift.
祝你好运
Best of luck to you.
也祝你好运 萝拉
Good luck to you too, Lola.
黑兹尔 我们接着讨论一下 策略和日程吧?
Hazel, uh, shall we go back and discuss strategy and scheduling?
-好的 我马上过去 -好的
Go ahead. I’ll be right there. – Okay.
这是错误的决定 黑兹尔
You’re doing the wrong thing, Haze.
我昨天在酒庄见识过萝拉了 她是完美人选
I saw Lola at the winery yesterday. She’s the person for the job.
现在你突然关心沃恩家族酒庄了?
Well, now you suddenly care about Vaughn Family Wines?
让我猜猜 你决定告诉萝拉你的身份了
Wild guess, you decided to tell Lola who you are,
结果太迟了 碰了一鼻子灰
and it was too late and blew up in your face.
恕我直言 弟弟 你应该早点站出来的
Hate to say it, Brother, you should’ve stepped up sooner.
无论工作 还是恋爱
In work and in love.
你疯了吗?那是你一直想要的 现在你要放弃啊
Are you insane? You walked away from everything you always wanted.
在澳大利亚 我更加认清自己了
You know, I’ve learned a lot about myself in Australia.
一是我不喜欢咸味酱
One is, I don’t like Vegemite,
更重要的是 我从神话酒业辞职是正确的
but more importantly, I was right when I quit Mythos.
跟像考德这样的人打交道 完全是浪费时间
Life is too short for the Calders of the world.
你知道 我…
You know, I…
我当时慌了 我很抱歉 我当时太绝望了
I… I panicked. I… I’m sorry, I was desperate.
我是坏人
I’m… I am a horrible person.
听着 我明白 好吗?
Look, I get it. Okay?
你当时处境很艰难 所以才做出了错误的决定
You made a bad decision because you were in a tough spot with Calder.
有很多次 我也有同样的感觉
There were tons of times when I felt the same way.
真的吗?你能明白吗?
Really? So you understand?
是啊 但那不是你的高光时刻
Yeah, but it was not your finest moment.
-不是的 我知道我…我的天啊 -实话实说
Oh, no, no, I know I’m like… Oh my God. -Let’s be real.
我知道的 我很抱歉
I really know that. I’m so… I’m really… I’m so sorry.
-是啊 -我很…
Yeah. – I’m so…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
所以你觉得 我们还能再做朋友吗?
So, do you think that we could be, like, friends again?
-行吧 别勉为其难了 -是啊 你说得对
Yeah, nah. Don’t get ahead of yourself. -No, yeah. Yeah. You’re right.
(芭芭拉)
嘿 偶尔过度打扮也没关系的
Hey, it’s okay to overdress for an occasion.
永远不要为有风格感到抱歉
Never apologize for style.
你多保重 听到了吗?
You take care, you hear?
乖姑娘
Good girl.
♪ We stole the champagne We stole the champagne ♪
给你的 丹诺出去抽烟时 你猜我们偷了什么?
Here. Guess what we stole when Danno was out on smoko?
-香槟? -起泡酒!
Champagne? – Bubbles!
你猜谁现在是牧羊人主管了?
‘Cause guess who’s now head stockwoman?
什么?恭喜你!
What? Oh! Congrats, girl!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们也要庆祝凯莉成为羊毛分级师了
We’re also celebrating that Kylie got bumped up to wool classer.
-小事一桩啦 谢谢 -什么?太棒了
No biggie. No biggie. Thank you. -What? Amazing.
这意味着我们需要一个新的勤杂工了
Well, that means that the team actually needs a new roustabout.
要是我们有认识的人选就好了
If only we knew someone.
谢谢 女士们 但你们知道吗?
Mm. Thanks, ladies, but you know what?
依靠白天喝酒来赚钱容易多了
Day-drinking for my living is much, much easier.
-是啊 -好呢
Fair. -All good.
我们听说代理葡萄酒的事 你没能如愿
We heard that wine thing didn’t work out exactly the way you planned.
是啊 你们懂的 有得必有失
Yeah. You know, you win some, you lose some.
趁着我还没忘记
Before I forget.
-物归原主 -谢谢
Returning the loaners. -Thank you.
-给你的 -完好无损呢
Aw. Perfect condition. -For you.
你怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
我擦干净了
I, um… I cleaned them.
-看出来了 -是的
That checks out, yeah. -Right. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
还有一件事
One more thing.
-好呢 -这是什么?
Ooh, ooh. What is this? -Oh. Okay.
-打开看看 -这是什么?
Open it. -What is it?
这是羊皮小熊
It’s a… it’s a FLATOUTbear.
我以前没听说过 但在这里挺有名哈
I’ve never really heard of them, but it’s… it’s a thing here.
是啊
Yeah.
我好喜欢
And I love it.
我爸爸是我最好的朋友
My, uh… My dad’s my best friend.
他对很多事情都有很多看法 但我喜欢他那样
He’s got a lot of opinions about a lot of things, but I love it.
我知道你也会很棒的 所以…

And, um…
我知道你也会很棒的 所以…
and I know you’re gonna be amazing too, so…
-谢谢 -是啊
Thank you. – Yeah.
-我要… -去吧
I’m gonna… -Go.
-回头见 是的 再见 -是啊
We’ll see you later. Yup, see ya. -Yeah.
所以你是要…
So, all that to just…
一走了之?
To walk away?
做真实的自己
Staying true to myself.
我会想办法的
I’ll figure it out.
席碧拉·沃恩没有放弃 我也不会放弃
Sybylla Vaughn didn’t give up, and neither do I.
听着 关于我俩 我想说…
Look, about us, I just–
没有什么我俩 好吗?
There is no us. Okay?
我是美国职业女性 回家就要做城里人了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!