I’m a Yank career gal heading home to the big smoke
你要在这里做卧底大老板
and you’re here doing your undercover boss thing.
我们没有未来的
It would… It would never work.

顺便说一句
And for the record,
我从没在乎过你的姓氏
I never cared what your last name was.
我甚至没有问过
I never even asked.
没有离别的鸡汤了吗?
parting words of wisdom?
没了
Nah.
我没有要说的了
I got nothing.
再见了 麦克斯·沃恩
Goodbye, Max Vaughn.
再见 萝拉·艾瓦瑞兹
Goodbye, Lola Alvarez.
(几个月后)
你的公♥司♥为什么 不自己买♥♥一台咖啡机呢?
Why doesn’t your company buy its own darn coffee machine?
拜托 爸爸 你喜欢做客串高级经理的
Oh please, Dad, you love being unofficial officer manager.
-好吧 记得用杯垫 -好的
Hmm. Use a coaster. -Okay.
-再来一杯吗 奥德拉? -好的 谢谢
Refill, Audra? -Oh. Yes, please.
你租那间漂亮公♥寓♥的时候 萝拉
You know, when you rented that nice apartment, Lola,
我本来希望把这里改成瑜伽馆的
I was hoping to turn this into a yoga studio.
爸爸 你什么时候做过瑜伽?
Dad, when have you ever done yoga?
我在高中被选为最灵活的拉丁裔
Uh, I was voted most flexible Latino in high school.
我还能做几个动作呢
I still got some tricks.
-哇哦 -致敬
Wow. -Namaste.
我在想黑兹尔 会不会用席碧拉的标签呢
I wonder if, um, Hazel’s gonna end up going with the Sybylla wine label.
是哦 说起来
Yeah. Like, speaking of,
葡萄酒交易网站传得沸沸扬扬了
it’s all over the wine trade websites.
神话酒业和沃恩家族酒庄 已经分道扬镳了
Mythos and Vaughn Family Wines have parted ways.
-哇哦 -是啊
Wow. – Yeah.
这么快呀
That was quick.
是啊 显然还在合同宽限期内
Yeah. Like, still in the contractual grace period, apparently.
官方原因是他们有不同的工作风格
Um, the official reason is they had, like, different working styles,
但你懂的
but you know.
说明他们了解考德了 对吧?
I mean, AKA, they got to know Calder better, right?

Ugh.
我们要去找沃恩酒庄吗?
So, like, should… should we go after Vaughn Wines?
我是说 毕竟这是你的主意
I mean, it was your idea.
我们关注新业务吧
Let’s focus on new business.
你有没有试过给麦克斯打电♥话♥?
Have you even tried calling Max?
没有
No.
听着 我花很久才想明白
Look, it took me a while to figure this out,
问题并不是他撒谎了 你懂吗?
but it’s not even that he lied, you know? I…
我也说不好 我觉得他还没有认清自己
I don’t know. I just… I don’t think he knows who he is yet.
当然 但如果他改变的方式
Sure, but what if his way to change that was to share it
是跟他真正信任的人分享呢?而那个人就是你
with someone he really trusted, and that was you?
你什么时候变得这么聪明了?
So when did you get so wise?
从你给我第二次机会开始的
Since yougave me a second chance.
你能看到人们的优点 萝拉
You see the best in people, Lola.
即使他们并不值得
Even when they don’t deserve it.
你相信他们 让他们想成为最好的自己
You believing in them makes them want to be that best version.
是哦
Yeah.
我只是…
I just, uh…
我们说再见的时候 他都没挽留我
When we said goodbye, he didn’t step up for me.
So, in Max’s Pinterest wisdom,
所以按照麦克斯的心灵鸡汤
马已出厩 覆水难收
the horse is already out of the barn.
乌拉圭是葡萄酒界一颗新星
Well, actually, Uruguay is a rising star in the wine world.
温和的海洋性气候非常适合葡萄种植
Its mild maritime climate is ideal for grape growing.
我们代理的全女性葡萄酒合作社
And the women of the wine collective we’re representing
她们的红酒很有名的
are known for their red varietals.
她们还有获过奖的帐篷弗林特
Even their award-winning Tent Flint.
尝尝看
Give it a taste.
我们要开始储备更多利基酒了 我喜欢你的产品
You know, we’re starting to stock more niche wines. I love your product.
-我想要你的名片 -好呢 当然了
Great. Of course. -And I would love your card.
-给你吧 非常感谢 -谢谢 感觉真好
For you. Thank you so much. -Thank you. This feels so good.
-萝拉 -是啊
Lola. -Yeah.
哈米什!嗨!
Hamish! Hi!
很有品味 但品种有限 你打算什么时候扩展种类?
Tasteful, but, uh, limited offerings. When are you gonna expand your list?
哈米什 你知道我在努力的
Oh, Hamish. You know I’m working on it.
我不知道 我给你提供好线索 结果被你搞砸了
I don’t know. I gave you a good lead and you blew it, spectacularly.
不是啊 伙计
Nah, mate.
是我搞砸了
I’m the one who blew it.
你来这里做什么?
What… What are you doing here?
我不再是匿名合伙人了
I’m not a silent partner anymore.
人们非常喜欢新的标签
The reaction to the new label is through the roof.
桑罗德进口公♥司♥ 正是沃恩家族酒庄所需要的
Salud Imports is exactly what Vaughn Family Wines needs.
她接受了
She accepts.
我们是你的新进口商了
We’re your new importer.
好吧
Okay.
而且我不只是来做生意的
And I’m not just here on business.
芭芭拉很想你
Baaabra misses you.
可惜这是真的 她整天闷闷不乐地在羊圈里转圈
Sadly, it’s true. She mopes all around her pen all day.
她都不戴围巾了 特别可怜
And she won’t even wear her scarf anymore. She’s miserable.
所以你大老远跑过来 就是来跟我说芭芭拉的近况的?
So you came all this way to give me an update on Baaabra?
不是的
No.
我大老远跑来 是想跟你说 我不会再躲起来了
I came all this way to say I’m done hiding out.
你从不放弃 萝拉
You never gave up, Lola.
但我在中途…
But somewhere along the way,
放弃了
I did.
我让你离开 真是太傻了
I was a fool to let you go.
所以我来了
So here I am.
要玩就玩大的 是吧?
Go big or go home. Right?
别说了 亲我吧
Shut up and kiss me already.
我现在宣布你们结为妻妻
I now pronounce you wife and wife.
接吻吧
Share a kiss.
是时候庆祝了 各位!
It’s time to celebrate, everyone!
-看看你啊 -是吧?
Look at you go. -Right?
-很厉害呢 -谢谢
That was very good. -Thank you. Thank you.
席碧拉知道自己的故事被传承下去了 肯定会很开心的
I think Sybylla would love knowing that her story didn’t end with her.
沃拉塔牧场从来不缺一件事
Waratah Station’s never short on one thing,
那就是幸福的结局
happy endings.
♪ Man, oh man, you’re my best friend ♪
♪ I scream it to the nothingness ♪
♪ There ain’t nothing that I need ♪
♪ Well, holy moly, me oh my ♪
♪ You’re the apple of my eye ♪
♪ Girl, I’ve never loved one like you ♪
♪ Oh, home, let me come home ♪
♪ Home is wherever I’m with you ♪
♪ Oh, home, let me come home ♪
♪ Home is wherever I’m with you ♪
♪ Home ♪
♪ Home ♪
♪ Home ♪
♪ La, la, la, la, take me home ♪
-♪ Mother, I’m coming home ♪ -♪ Daddy, I’m coming home ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!