-是的。 告诉我。 我找到了两个 Junejas医生。
-Yes. Tell me. I found two Dr Junejas.
好的。 把他们的详细资料发给我。
Okay. Send me their details.
是的,洛坎德。 告诉我。
Yes, Lokhande. Tell me.
女士,我找到了 Rakesh Mathur。
Ma’am, I found Rakesh Mathur.
好的。 把位置发给我。 我会在那里。
Okay. Send me the location. I’ll be there.
-好的,女士。 -好的。
-Okay, ma’am. -Okay.
长官,奈娜无法应付她父亲的死。
Sir, 奈娜 couldn’t cope with the death of her father.
她陷入了抑郁。
She went into depression.
她开始接受治疗,然后…
She started going to therapy and…
那是她开始服用抗抑郁药的时候,先生。
That’s when she started taking antidepressants, sir.
好主!
Good Lord!
这是黄金,Shalini。
This is gold, Shalini.
我认为我们应该立即发布这个消息。
I think we should break this news immediately.
我准备好了。 我不动。 这是我的片段。
I am ready. I am not moving. This is my segment.
当然! 当然,亲爱的!
Of course! Of course, darling!
快来这里吧。
Come here soon.
听。 剪掉这段录音
Listen. Cut this recording
并保存关于治疗的对话。
and save the therapy dialogue.
每次休息时播放。
Play it in every break.
去吧!
Move!
亲爱的,这一切都是你的。
Sweetheart, it’s all yours.
杀死它。 好的?
Kill it. Okay?
灯。
Lights.
5、4、3…
Going live in 5, 4, 3…
今天不知道怎么介绍自己了。
I don’t know how to introduce myself today.
一位幸运的母亲,
A fortunate mother
她的儿子从幼儿园被释放了!
whose son was released from the playschool!
或者作为 PNBC 新闻的记者 Shalini Guha
Or as Shalini Guha, the reporter from PNBC news
那个和其他父母一起等待的人
who was waiting with other parents
屏住呼吸
with bated breath
希望我们的孩子能平安归来。
hoping that our children would return to us safely.
我偶然发现了一条信息
I’ve stumbled upon a piece of information
这将真正震惊所有人。
that will truly shock everyone.
我从我儿时的朋友那里得到了这个信息。
I got this information from my childhood friend.
我从 奈娜 Jaiswal 的未婚夫那里得到了这个信息。
I got this information from 奈娜 Jaiswal’s fiancé.
我从 Rohit Mirchandani 本人那里得到了这些信息。
I got this information from Rohit Mirchandani himself.
提示录音。
Cue the recording.
听。
Listen.
奈娜无法应付她父亲的死,先生。
奈娜 couldn’t cope with her dad’s death, sir.
她陷入了抑郁。
She went into depression.
她开始接受治疗,然后…
She started going to therapy and…
那是她开始服用抗抑郁药的时候,先生。
That’s when she started taking antidepressants, sir.
你知道她有焦虑吗?
Did you know she has anxiety?
正如我们都听到的那样,
As we all heard,
奈娜 Jaiswal 精神不稳定。
奈娜 Jaiswal is mentally unstable.
她患有焦虑症
She is suffering from mental problems
和抑郁症等精神问题。
such as anxiety and depression.
但是今天,这种疯狂已经占据了她。
But today, this madness has taken over her.
她夺走了阿卡什的生命。 他是一个无辜的孩子。
And she took Aakash’s life. He was an innocent child.
这也可能是我的儿子 Yash。
It could have been my son Yash.
奈娜,我知道你现在正在看着我。
奈娜, I know that you are watching me right now.
你在听我说。
You are listening to me.
作为妈妈,我有一些疑问。
As a mother, I have some questions.
你有勇气回答我的问题吗?
Do you have the courage to answer my questions?
现在使用孩子的图形。 快的。
Use the graphic of the child now. Quick.
-奈娜在打电♥话♥。 -什么?
-奈娜 is calling. -What?
Shalini,我们有来电者。
Shalini, we have a caller.
我正在修补它。
I am patching it through.
如果您收到,只需点下桌子。
Just tap the table if you copy.
至少告诉她是奈娜。
At least tell her that it’s 奈娜.
出去! 出去! 现在!
Get out! Out! Now!
女士们先生们,我们有来电者。
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a caller.
嗨,我是沙里尼·古哈。 我在和谁说话?
Hi, this is Shalini Guha. Who am I speaking with?
你好,沙里尼。
Hello, Shalini.
娜娜在这里。
奈娜 here.
你想问我什么?
What do you want to ask me?
嗨,我是沙里尼·古哈。 我在和谁说话?
Hi, this is Shalini Guha. Who am I speaking with?
你好,沙里尼。
Hello, Shalini.
娜娜在这里。
奈娜 here.
你想问我什么?
What do you want to ask me?
你知道这是我第一次在电视上直播。
You know this is the first time that I am live on TV.
我终于明白为什么人们看起来如此困惑。
I finally understood why people look so confused.
因为一切都会延迟 7-8 秒。
Everything works on a 7-8 second delay.
这就像政♥府♥和警♥察♥之间的拖延。
It’s like the delay between the government and the police.
警♥察♥和新闻工作者之间的拖延。
The delay between the police and newsmakers.
新闻工作者和公众之间的延迟。
The delay between the newsmakers and the public.
在此期间,像你这样的人
During which, people like you,
,为新闻增添趣味,毁了人们的生活。
spice up the news and ruin people’s lives.
奈娜,我们只是在陈述事实。
奈娜, we are just stating facts.
你把焦虑和抑郁称为精神错乱。
You termed anxiety and depression as insanity.
这怎么会是事实?
How is it a fact?
你自己的未婚夫说你疯了。
Your own fiancé called you crazy.
这个在线投票的意义是什么?
What is the meaning of this online poll?
这不是疯了吗?
Isn’t this madness?
你得到了一个大频道的黄金时段。
You got the prime time slot of a big channel.
你为什么要问这么幼稚的问题?
Why are you asking such childish questions?
你的投票没有通过
Your poll didn’t get
一票,奈娜。
a single vote, 奈娜.
印度公民今天团结起来。
The citizens of India have united today.
他们不支持你的这个游戏。
They don’t support this game of yours.
好的!
Nice!
我不是告诉你了吗
Didn’t I tell you
整个国家都在延迟模式下运行?
the entire country is running on delayed mode?
你看不出公众有多喜欢这个吗?
Can’t you see how much the public is enjoying this?
他们在玩死亡游戏。
They are playing the game of death.
你不是也占便宜了吗?
Didn’t you take advantage too?
我让你儿子走了。
I let your son go.
这就是为什么你有黄金时段。
That’s why you got the prime time slot.
为了增加 TRP,
To increase the TRP,
您称正在接受治疗的人为“疯子”。
you have called a person who is undergoing therapy “crazy”.
我没有说你疯了。 你的行动证明了这一点。
I didn’t call you crazy. Your actions have proved it.
真的吗?
Really?
现在,你会看到我有多疯狂!
Now, you will see just how crazy I am!
你好!
Hello!
奈娜?
奈娜?
你好!
Hello!
沙利尼,我们还在直播。
Shalini, we are still live.
看在上帝的份上,停止沉默。 说些什么!
For God’s sake, stop blanking out. Say something!
我没有什么好说的。
I don’t have any words left.
像奈娜这样的变色龙
A chameleon like 奈娜
可能会改变她的颜色。
might change her colours.
谁把这个消息泄露给了媒体?
Who leaked this news to the media?
让我们携手为这些孩子祈祷。
Let’s join hands and pray for those kids.
-在那边。 -好的。 来吧。
-Over there. -Okay. Come on.
库苏姆·贾斯瓦尔?
Kusum Jaiswal?
你好。
Hello.
是的。 我们找到了 Kusum Jaiswal。
Yes. We found Kusum Jaiswal.
我们用直升机把她带到孟买♥♥。
We are bringing her to Mumbai by a chopper.
最多需要 45 分钟,女士。
It will take maximum 45 minutes, ma’am.
好的。 做得好。
Okay. Good job.
好的,听着。 从 ATC 获得所有许可。
Okay, listen. Get all the clearance from ATC.
你不能相信今天孟买♥♥的降雨。
You cannot trust the rains in Mumbai today.
但我现在需要她在这里!
But I need her here now!
好的。 现在是午睡时间。
Okay. It’s nap time.
谁想听一些好听的音乐?
Who wants to listen to some good music?
-我! -我!
-Me! -Me!
好的。 我也想听。
Okay. I want to hear it too.
来吧。 戴上耳机。
Come on. Put on your headsets.
非常好。 躺下。
Very good. Lie down.
我要演奏一些非常好听的音乐。
I am going to play some really nice music.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!