罗希特!
Rohit!
让我走! 罗希特!
Let me go! Rohit!
发生了什么? 你有什么发现吗?
What happened? Did you find anything?
不,先生。
No, sir.
在过去的三周里,她的银行账户中没有存款,
During the last three weeks, there were no deposits
也没有任何社交媒体活动。
in her bank account nor any social media activities.
– 她看起来很干净,先生。 – 她看起来干净吗?
-She looks clean, sir. -Does she seem clean?
你一直盯着电脑。 找东西。
You have been staring at the computer. Find something.
干净的!
Clean!
先生! 你…
Sir! You…
先生,我是 Rohit Mirchandani。
Sir, I am Rohit Mirchandani.
我… 实际上,我想和 奈娜 谈谈,先生。
I… Actually, I want to talk to 奈娜, sir.
我一直试图给她打电♥话♥。
I have been trying to call her.
但我无法与她交谈。
But I am unable to talk to her.
先生,我不知道这是怎么发生的,或者为什么会这样,但让我来帮助你。
Sir, I don’t know how or why this happened, but let me help you.
我想和奈娜谈谈。 请。 我不知道…
I want to talk to 奈娜. Please. I don’t know…
我感到很困惑。
I am so confused.
我也很困惑。
I am also confused.
坐下。
Have a seat.
坐下。
Sit down.
我不抽烟。
I don’t smoke.
沙里尼
Shalini
回答问题。
Answer it.
沙里尼
Shalini
去他妈的!
F**k!
你的枪的安全已关闭。
Your gun’s safety is off.
是的。 我总是把它关掉。
Yes. I always keep it off.
你似乎对枪♥支♥很了解。
You seem to know a lot about guns.
先生,我是一名刑事律师。 我见过很多枪。
Sir, I am a criminal lawyer. I have seen a lot of guns.
但我从来没有用过。
But I never used one.
但奈娜正在使用一个。 你给她了吗?
But 奈娜 is using one. Did you give it to her?
-你什么时候认识她的? -谁?
-Since when do you know her? -Who?
我不会继续说着奈娜的名字。
I won’t keep taking 奈娜’s name.
你认识她多久了?
How long have you known her?
7年。
7 years.
她家里有谁?
Who does she have in her family?
奈奈的父亲
奈娜’s dad
15年前去世。
passed away 15 years ago.
我在问那些还活着的人。
I am asking about those who are still alive.
奈奈的妈妈。
奈娜’s mom.
– 她和她住在一起。 -她在哪?
-She lives with her. -Where is she?
-她妈妈。 -先生,我怎么知道?
-Her mother. -Sir, how would I know that?
她应该在家。 她可以在任何地方。 如何…
She should be at home. She could be anywhere. How…
免提电♥话♥。
Speakerphone.
您尝试联♥系♥的号♥码
The number you are trying to reach
当前已关闭。
is currently switched off.
“您要联♥系♥的号♥码”
“The number you are trying to reach”
目前已关机。 -Unnati,请进。
is currently switched off. -Unnati, come in.
请试试…
Please try…
她在家吗? 你确定吗?
Is she at home? Are you sure?
– 最后拨♥打♥的号♥码。 -听。 你不能…
-The last dialled number. -Listen. You cannot…
查出
Find out
那个地点。
the location.
你有她妈妈的照片吗?
Do you have her mom’s photo?
这是一部新手♥机♥。
It’s a new phone.
这里没有照片。
There are no photos here. The old photos
旧照片备份在桌面上。
are backed up on the desktop.
对! 律师先生!
Right! Mr Lawyer!
三周前发生了什么?
What happened three weeks ago?
你是什??么意思?
What do you mean?
她请假了三个星期。
She was on leave for three weeks.
为什么?
Why?
她生病了。
She was sick.
还能有什么其他原因?
What other reason could there be?
先生,不是你想的那样。
Sir, it’s not what you think.
对此必须有一些合乎逻辑的解释。
There has to be some logical explanation for this.
这就是为什么我一直告诉你我想和奈娜谈谈。
This is why I have been telling you that I want to speak to 奈娜.
我可以通过与她交谈来帮助你…
I could help you by talking to her…
告诉我,督察。
Tell me, Inspector.
奈奈……奈奈,这是罗希特。
奈娜… 奈娜, this is Rohit.
奈奈,请听我说。
奈娜, please listen to me.
我一直试图联♥系♥你…
I have been trying to reach you…
我会送一些茶。
I’ll send some tea.
正如所承诺的,我释放了一个孩子。
As promised, I have released a child.
如果首相跟我说话,
If the PM speaks to me,
我会再释放两个孩子。
I will release two more children.
普拉卡什。
Prakash.
-你看视频了吗? -是的女士。
-Did you watch the video? -Yes, ma’am.
给我一个解决方案,普拉卡什。
Give me a solution, Prakash.
女士,公众不希望你和她说话。
Ma’am, the public doesn’t want you to speak to her.
我们应该听取大多数人的意见。
And we should listen to the majority.
你们都支持这意见吗?
And all of you are encouraging this drama?
我们也无法阻止这一切,女士。
We cannot stop this either, ma’am.
选举指日可待。 你不能激怒选民。
The elections are around the corner. You cannot upset the voters.
如果我去拜访那 14 个孩子的坟墓,
Will I get more votes
我会得到更多的选票吗?
if I visit the graves of those 14 children?
这件事结束后,
After this incident is over,
让我们为孩子们建一座纪念馆。
let’s build a memorial for the children.
我们将得到公众的同情和他们的选票。
We will get the public’s sympathy along with their votes.
不,女士。
No, ma’am.
-孩子们也很重要… -够了!
-The children are also important… -Enough!
听。 让我们实际一点。
Listen. Let’s be practical.
如果我和她说话,
If I talk to her,
她会让另外两个孩子离开。
she will let two more children go.
我们将找出她的下一个要求是什么。
And we will find out what her next demand is.
要不然
Or else
我们冒着失去另一个孩子的风险。
we risk losing another child.
这是谁?
Who is this?
先生!
Sir!
先生?
Sir?
先生!
Sir!
迪拉杰!
Dheeraj!
立即接听此电♥话♥!
Patch this call right now!
来吧。 快点。
Come on. Fast.
你好。
Hello.
你好?
Hello?
你好,奈娜。 这是 Maya Rajguru 说话。
Hello, 奈娜. This is Maya Rajguru speaking.
你好,女士。
Hello, ma’am.
很抱歉在这种情况下你不得不跟我说话。
I am sorry that you have to speak to me under such circumstances.
你创造了这些环境,奈娜。
You created these circumstances, 奈娜.
你想跟我谈什么?
What did you want to talk to me about?
告诉我。
Tell me.
女士,如承诺的那样,
Ma’am, as promised,
我会放过两个孩子。
I will let two children go.
我也可以让其他人走,女士。
I can let the others go too, ma’am.
如果你来这里
If you come here
和我面对面说话。
and speak to me face to face.
快点,女士。
Make it fast, ma’am.
Colaba 的交通在晚上变得更糟。
The traffic in Colaba gets worse in the evenings.
地铁和立交桥的建设已经进行了很长时间。
The metro and flyover construction has been going on for ages.
孩子们也累了。
The children are also tired.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
嘿! 你疯了吗?
Hey! Have you lost your mind?
你在玩什么游戏?
What game are you playing?
你想和印度总理面对面坐着,
You want to sit face to face with the Prime Minister of India
想和她一起喝茶!
and want to discuss things with her over tea!
我投票给她。 我有权利和她说话。
I voted for her. I have the right to speak to her.
我也投票给了她。 数以百万计的人投票给了她。
I also voted for her. Millions of people voted for her.
你认为每个人都可以和她一起喝茶吃饼干。
You think everyone can join her for tea and biscuits.
她必须这样做,汗探长。
She has to, Inspector Khan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!