还有一件事。 你妈妈和我们在一起。
One more thing. Your mother is with us.
汗督察,谈判的时间结束了。
Inspector Khan, the time for negotiations is over.
你可以留住我妈妈。
You can keep my mom.
不,我不是那个意思。
No. I didn’t mean that.
你妈妈把一切都告诉了我。
Your mother told me everything.
你怎么了…
What happened with you…
不管发生了什么……一切。
Whatever happened… Everything.
你找到拉克什和查兰了吗?
Did you find Rakesh and Charan?
拉克什被拘留。
Rakesh is in custody.
我们正在寻找查兰。 他会被发现的。
We are looking for Charan. He will be found.
奈奈…
奈娜…
-奈娜。 -好吧。
-奈娜. -Fine.
你必须为我做点什么。
You have to do something for me.
这将是我最后的要求,
This will be my last demand,
汗督察。
Inspector Khan.
萨维特里,你还好吗?
Savitri, are you all right?
保存…萨维特里!
Sav… Savitri!
告诉我。 孩子们在哪里?
Tell me. Where are the children?
他们是在前面还是在后面?
Are they in front or at the back?
萨…
Sa…
不…
No…
萨维特里,告诉我。
Savitri, tell me.
-奈娜在哪里? -奈娜…
-Where is 奈娜? -奈娜…
-奈娜… -萨维特里!
-奈娜… -Savitri!
你没事。 你是安全的。
You are all right. You are safe.
你在这里什么都不会发生。
Nothing will happen to you here.
女士,请看看这个。
Ma’am, please take a look at this.
等一下。
Just wait.
萨维特里,你很好。
Savitri, you are fine.
-待在这。 -但是,女士……
-Stay here. -But, ma’am…
那是一个命令。 贾维德。
That’s an order. Javed.
我们不需要这样做。
We don’t need to do this.
把枪放下。
Put the gun down.
奈娜,你得到了你想要的。
奈娜, you got what you wanted.
我在这里。
I am here.
孩子们在哪里?
Where are the children?
他们是安全的。 他们被锁在里面的一个房♥间里。
They are safe. They are locked in a room inside.
女士,一旦我们说完,
Ma’am, once we finish talking,
你可以带司机和孩子。
you can take the driver and the children.
请,女士。
Please, ma’am.
这条路。
This way.
先生,请救救我。
Sir, please save me.
-先生,请救救我。 -请坐。
-Sir, please save me. -Please have a seat.
先生! 先生,帮帮我。
Sir! Sir, help me.
是的。
Yeah.
先生,帮帮我。
Sir, help me.
先生! 先生,请救救我。
Sir! Sir, please save me.
先生!
Sir!
女士,她已经登录了她的银行账户。
Ma’am, she has logged into her bank account.
女士,点击发送按钮。
Ma’am, click on the send button.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是强♥奸♥康复受害者的非政♥府♥组织名单。
This is the list of NGOs for rape rehabilitation victims.
5000万是给他们的。
The 50 million was for them.
女士,她正在转账。 我应该阻止它吗?
Ma’am, she is transferring the money. Should I stop it?
我们必须马上接电♥话♥。
We have to take a call right now.
-女士。 – 不要停止传输。
-Ma’am. -Don’t stop the transfer.
随它去。
Let it be.
这就是你做这一切的原因吗???
Is this why you did all that?
这只是一个开始。
It’s just a start.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
强♥奸♥罪判处死刑。
Capital punishment for rape.
我学过法律,女士。
I’ve studied law, ma’am. I know
我知道只有你一个人无法通过这样的法律。
that you alone cannot pass such a law.
但是一个被定罪的强♥奸♥犯
But a convicted rapist
可以吊死。
can be hanged to death.
你可以通过通过这样的法律来帮助,女士。
You can help by passing such a law, ma’am.
奈娜,你知道这并不容易。
奈娜, you know it’s not that easy.
为什么不说
Why don’t you say
你不会对此采取任何行动吗?
that you will not do anything about it?
如果你讲道理,你会得到一个明智的答案。
If you talk sense, you will get a sensible answer.
不要忘记你在和谁说话!
Do not forget who you are talking to!
是的。
Yes.
你知道 POCSO 法案。
You know about POCSO Act.
2012 年《保护儿童免受性犯罪者法》。
The Protection Of Children against Sexual Offenders Act, 2012.
你朝着正确的方向迈出了一步。
You took a step in the right direction.
但是为什么有年龄限制呢?
But why was there an age limit?
小至 8 个月的女孩,大至 70 岁的女人都曾被强♥奸♥!
Girls as young as 8 months to women as old as 70 years have been raped!
根据官方统计,
As per official statistics,
在印度,每 16 分钟就有一名妇女被强♥奸♥。
one woman is raped every 16 minutes in India.
官方统计,女士。
Official statistics, ma’am.
非官方…
Unofficially…
他们的血液不会在他们的头脑中流淌,而是流向别处。
Their blood doesn’t run in their head, it runs elsewhere.
这就是为什么你必须在他们心中灌输恐惧。
That’s why you have to instil fear in their hearts.
所以,我只求你给我
So, all I ask you
和这个国家的女人
is to give me and the women of this country
有点可以依靠的事情。
something to hold on to.
我承认发生在你身上的事情是不公正的。
I admit that what happened to you was an injustice.
但是你今天对这些孩子所做的,
But what you are doing with these children today,
这不也是不公平吗?
isn’t that injustice too?
这个国家的人装聋作哑。
People in this country pretend to be deaf.
除非你不对他们的耳朵大喊大叫,
Unless you don’t yell into their ears,
他们很方便地选择忽略。
they conveniently choose to ignore.
我是一个女人。
I am a woman.
我完全知道你在说什么。
I know exactly what you are saying.
但是你知道那是什么感觉吗,女士?
But do you know what it feels like, ma’am?
你知道我父母经历了什么吗?
Do you know what my parents went through?
我的父亲…
My father…
我…
I…
即使在今天,
Even today,
当罗希特拥抱我时,
when Rohit hugs me,
我要花了一点时间才觉得没事……很安全。
it takes me a moment to feel it’s okay… It’s safe.
那么,我认为
Then, I think
如果他知道了,
that if he ever found out about it,
他会离开我。
he would leave me.
有些人设法控制住自己,女士。
Some people manage to get a hold of themselves, ma’am.
但其余的,他们自杀。
But the rest, they hang themselves.
我们这些受害者应该只配得一次他妈的蜡烛进行曲吗?
Do we victims deserve only a f**king candle march?
我完全理解,奈娜。
I completely understand, 奈娜.
但是这些孩子做错了什么?
But what did these children do wrong?
今天,如果我没有使用这些孩子,
Today, had I not used these children,
警♥察♥不会这么快就到的。
the police wouldn’t have arrived so soon.
Javed Khan 不会在这里。 你也不会坐在这里。
Javed khan wouldn’t be here. You wouldn’t be sitting here either.
Rakesh Mathur 也不会被抓到。
Nor would Rakesh Mathur have been caught.
他甚至不是强♥奸♥我的人。
And he wasn’t even the man who raped me.
什么?
What?
那为什么是拉克什?
Then why Rakesh?
我永远无法忘记拉克什的脸。
I can never forget Rakesh’s face.
他…
He…
他按住了我的手。
He pinned my hands down.
他的大眼睛一直看着我
His big eyes kept looking at me
当我被强♥奸♥时。
while I was being raped.
奈娜,我向你保证。
奈娜, I promise you.
我会找到你的强♥奸♥犯。
I will find your rapist.
女士,这将是不必要的。
That won’t be necessary, ma’am.
他就坐在你身后。
He is sitting right behind you.
你是否记得?
Do you remember?
BWC 校车!
BWC School Bus!
你永远不会找到 Charan Kumar,因为他在过去的
You would never find Charan Kumar
9 个小时里一直和我在一起。
because he has been with me for the last 9 hours.
三个星期前,
Three weeks ago,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!