你们到底怎么回事?
What’s wrong with you people?
放过我们吧!
Just leave us alone!
先生。
Sir.
-钱已经安排好了。 -我们有25分钟。
-The money has been organised. -We have 25 minutes.
Javed,她不会做任何事。
Javed, she won’t do anything.
先生,她不会向孩子们开枪的。
Sir, she won’t shoot the children.
你能保证吗?
Can you guarantee it?
她已经射了一次。
She already shot once.
您的团队没有能力应对这种情况。
Your team is not equipped for this situation.
Javed,她只是一个女人。
Javed, she is only one woman.
让我们冲进去,在两分钟内完成这项工作。
Let’s move in and get this done and over with in two minutes.
你…
You…
对不起,先生。 我…
Sorry, sir. I…
-贾维德! -先生,让他去吧。
-Javed! -Sir, let him go.
凯瑟琳,已经三个小时了。
Catherine, it’s been three hours.
首先,总理在城里。 所以,我们面临压力。
Firstly, the PM is in town. So, we are under pressure.
现在,这一切正在发生的事。
Now, all this is happening.
如果我们犯了错误,总理、项目办和媒体
If we make a mistake, the PM, the PMO and the media
都不会放过我们。
will not spare us.
-妥善处理好。 -先生。
-Sort is out. -Sir.
现在!
Now!
迪拉杰,进来吧。
Dheeraj, come in.
除了她的电♥话♥线,我要你断开她的数据,
Except for her phone line, I want you to disconnect her data,
-Wi-Fi 和电视传输。 -收到。
-Wi-Fi and TV transmission. -Copy.
搬进来。
Move in.
好的,听着。 A队从前面进去,
Okay, listen. The A team will go in through the front
B队从后面跟我来。
and the B team will come with me through the back.
一个团队不会攻击。
A team won’t attack.
那只是为了支援。 孩子们可能在前面。
That’s only for backup. The children might be in front.
-明白吗? -是的先生!
-Clear? -Yes, sir!
行动!
Move!
先生,画面太棒了
Sir, the footage is amazing.
开始直播。
Start the live broadcast.
如您所见,PNBC 勇敢的摄影师
As you can see, the brave cameramen of PNBC
已经捕捉到了这个独家镜头。
have captured this exclusive footage.
警♥察♥战术小组在大楼后面的区域。
The police tactical team are at the area behind the building.
孩子们很快就会被释放。
The children will be released soon.
也许这一步可能会让他们付出沉重的代价。
Maybe this step might cost them dearly.
小心点,小伙子。
Be careful, boys.
停。
Halt.
女士,我们就位。
Ma’am, we are in position.
我勒个去! 我们的孩子在里面!
What the hell! Our children are inside!
我们已经组织了这笔钱。 给我十分钟。
We have organised the money. Give me ten minutes.
你断开了我的互联网连接和电视传输。
You disconnected my internet connection and TV transmission.
-不,奈娜。 听我说。 -不。 你听我说!
-No, 奈娜. Listen to me. -No. You listen to me!
尽管我警告过你,警♥察♥还是试图进来。
The police are trying to come in even though I warned you.
不,没有人想进去,奈娜。
No. No one is trying to come in, 奈娜.
如果你不在两分钟内停止这出戏
If you don’t stop this drama in two minutes,
,看看我会做什么。
watch what I do.
现在!
Now!
核实。
Check it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-请… -打开他妈的门!
-Please… -Open the f**king door!
这是什么?
What’s this?
凯茜,你在做什么?
Cathy, what are you doing?
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
退后,贾维德!
Back off, Javed!
你…
You…
再检查一遍。
Check again.
看来战术小队已经进屋了。
It seems the tactical team has entered the house.
女士,她在向我们开枪。
Ma’am, she’s shooting at us.
你……贾维德!
You… Javed!
马上退!
Back off right now!
收到。 退后。
Copy. Back off.
看看你做了什么!
See what you did!
孩子们…
Kids…
外面有一些坏人。 我会处理它们。 好吗?
There are some bad people outside. I will handle them. Okay?
闭上你的耳朵。 闭上你的耳朵,大家。
Just shut your ears. Shut your ears, everyone.
先生,门开了。
Sir, the door is opening.
不要在门口开火。 孩子们可能就在身边。
Don’t fire at the door. The children might be around.
-洛坎德! -是的先生。
-Lokhande! -Yes, sir.
告诉大家退后。
Tell everyone to back off.
退后! 子弹正在发射!
Back off! Bullets are being fired!
退后!
Back off!
让媒体后退!
Get the media to back off!
告诉他们退后!
Tell them to back off!
先生,她的电♥话♥又在线了。
Sir, her phone is back online.
如何? 你不是把所有东西都断开了吗?
How? Didn’t you disconnect everything?
里面还有两个人。
There are two more people inside.
先生,她一定是用他们的热点。
She must have used their hotspot, sir.
阿卡什,过来。
Aakash, come here.
我给你看个东西。
I want to show you something.
其他人可以看电视。
The rest of you can watch TV.
来吧。 我们走吧。
Come on. Let’s go.
现在,我们可以玩那个游戏吗?
Now, can we play that game?
– 射击游戏。 -是的,老师。 我会和你一起玩。
-The shooting game. -Yes, teacher. I will play with you.
-是的? 好的。 去站在那里。 -好的。
-Yes? Okay. Go and stand there. -Okay.
是的。 像那样。
Yes. Like that.
奈奈老师,开枪!
奈娜 Teacher, shoot me!
奈奈老师,开枪!
奈娜 Teacher, shoot me!
打我!
Shoot me!
奈奈老师,开枪!
奈娜 Teacher, shoot me!
奈娜老师,开枪! -那是阿卡什!
奈娜 Teacher, shoot me! -That’s Aakash!
做一点事!
Do something!
-请救救他。 奈娜老师,开枪!
-Please save him. 奈娜 Teacher, shoot me!
奈奈老师,开枪!
奈娜 Teacher, shoot me!
打我!
Shoot me!
奈奈老师,开枪!
奈娜 Teacher, shoot me!
贾维德汗,我警告过你。
Javed Khan, I warned you.
A 代表阿卡什。
A for Aakash.
让我走! 不!
Let me go! No!
停止!
Stop!
女士,您的下一个命令是什么?
What’s your next order, ma’am?
唔?
Hmm?
凯瑟琳,马上离开!
Catherine, leave now!
但是先生…
But sir…
一名儿童在国家电视台被枪杀。
A child was shot on national television.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you know what this means?
-但是,先生,我…… -够了!
-But, sir, I was… -Enough!
带上一个团队,做基础工作。
Take a team with you and do the groundwork.
我想知道这个女孩的一切。
I want to know everything about this girl.
什么?
What?
解散!
Dismiss!
还有15个孩子要牺牲。
There are 15 children left to be sacrificed.
但是继续这样,这样做会让你获得另一枚奖牌。
But go ahead and do that which gets you another medal.
凯茜,
Cathy,
感谢上帝,我们从未有过孩子。
thank God we never had a child.
我们的婚姻结束了,
Our marriage ended,
你已经有另一段感情了。
And you have moved on.
你要当妈妈了。
You are going to be a mother.
试着有一些同理心,凯茜!
Try to have some empathy, Cathy!
都好吗?
All okay?
-发生了什么? -不…
-What happened? -No…
有一些坏人,
There were some bad people,
——我把它们推开了。 -耶!
-and I pushed them away. -Yay!
你们看漫画。 好的?
You guys watch cartoons. Okay?
互联网已经恢复。
The internet has been restored.
钱已经转移了。
The money has been transferred.
我知道。 让一个孩子走。
I know. Let one child go.
正确写出这两个名字。
Write these two names properly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!