孩子们还在我身边。 不要忘记。
The children are still with me. Don’t forget.
你可以把你的建议留给自己。
You can keep your suggestions to yourself.
你有一个小时。
You have one hour.
看,奈娜……奈娜!
Look, 奈娜… 奈娜!
去他妈的!
F**k!
彻底搜查房♥子。
Search the house thoroughly.
-洛坎德。 -是的女士?
-Lokhande. -Yes, ma’am?
阿克巴!
Akbar!
让我访问这台电脑。
Get me access.
亚什,杜尼…
Yash, Dhuni…
老师,阿卡什在哪里?
Teacher, where’s Aakash?
阿卡什在睡觉。
Aakash is sleeping.
好的,听着。
Okay, listen.
你的爸爸妈妈在这里。
Your mom and dad are here.
是的?
Yeah?
收拾你的书。 我们走吧。
Pack your books. Let’s go.
女士,我有访问权限。
Ma’am, I got access.
是的。 告诉我。
Yes. Tell me.
什么?
What?
好的。 我会在那里。
Okay. I’ll be there.
大姐,看一下
Ma’am, take a look.
这是 Igatpuri 冥想中心的预订发♥票♥。
It is a booking invoice for a meditation centre in Igatpuri.
搜索这种药物的名称。
Search the name of this medicine.
女士,我们有来自 BWC 学校的关于 Rakesh 和 Charan 的线索。
Ma’am, we have leads on Rakesh and Charan from the BWC School.
-我去看看。 -让随时了解情况。
-I’ll go and take a look. -Keep me updated.
好的。
Okay.
女士,这些是抗抑郁药。
Ma’am, these are antidepressants.
我从她家找到了奈娜妈妈的照片。
I found the pictures of 奈娜’s mom from her house.
她在伊加特普利的一个冥想中心。
She is at a meditation centre in Igatpuri.
我已经通知了那里的团队。
I have informed the teams there.
我在奈娜的房♥间里找到了药丸。
I found pills in 奈娜’s room.
抗抑郁药。
Antidepressants.
-什么时候买♥♥的? -它们是最近买♥♥的。
-How old are they? -They were bought recently.
这意味着罗希特对我隐瞒了一些事情。
This means Rohit is hiding something from me.
-沙,听我说。 不,罗希特。
-Sha, listen to me. No, Rohit.
你听我说。 我想要我的儿子,我现在就想要他出去。
You listen to me. I want my son, and I want him out right now.
他妈的! 她没有接听我的电♥话♥。 难道你不明白吗?
God-damn it! She is not answering my call. Don’t you understand?
你这个恶棍! 你认为你是一个伟大的律师!
You scoundrel! You think you are a great lawyer!
罗希特!
Rohit!
你为什么对我隐瞒她的病情? 回答我!
Why did you hide her illness from me? Answer me!
先生,我为什么要对你隐瞒什么?
Why would I hide anything from you, sir?
-你在骗我! -不!
-You are lying to me! -No!
她为什么要服用抗抑郁药? 回答我。
Why is she taking antidepressants? Answer me.
5年前她有吃过
She was taking them 5 years ago.
我们在她家发现了一些最近买♥♥的药片!
We found some pills in her house that were bought recently!
你骗了我! 回答我。
You lied to me! Answer me.
先生,我不知道这些药片。
Sir, I don’t know about these pills.
相信我。
Trust me.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
奈娜无法应付她父亲的死,先生。
奈娜 couldn’t cope with her dad’s death, sir.
她陷入了抑郁。
She went into depression.
她开始接受治疗,然后…
She started going to therapy and…
那是她开始服用抗抑郁药的时候,先生。
That’s when she started taking antidepressants, sir.
但这已成为过去,先生。
But that’s the thing of the past, sir.
在过去的五年里,没有发生过类似的事情。
For the last five years, nothing of the sort has happened.
这是我所知道的。
That’s all I know.
她终于幸福了。
She is finally happy.
我们很高兴,先生。
We are happy, sir.
我们要结婚了,先生。
We are going to get married, sir.
这是我所知道的。
That’s all I know.
这些是过去 15 年
These are the scanned copies
医疗账单的扫描件。
of the medical bills for the last 15 years.
医生叫什么名字?
What’s the doctor’s name?
女士,Juneja 医生的名字在所有账单上。
Ma’am, Dr Juneja’s name is on all the bills.
BD Juneja,Juneja医生…
BD Juneja, Dr Juneja…
你好。
Hello.
我想知道所有叫 Juneja 医生的医生的详细信息。
I want the details of all doctors who go by the name Dr Juneja.
爸爸,我尽力了。
Dad, I am trying my best.
我需要和负责人谈谈。
I need to talk to the person who’s in charge.
是的。
Yeah.
门!
Door!
那是我的儿子!
That’s my son!
说吧。
Go ahead.
-是的先生。 -贾维德。
-Yes, sir. -Javed.
我和总理谈过了。 她不会同意奈娜的要求。
I spoke to the PM. She won’t agree to 奈娜’s demands.
先生,那个女孩什么都做的出。
Sir, that girl is capable of anything.
汗督察,
Inspector Khan,
这是秘书。
this is the secretary.
由于现在的情况。
Diffuse the situation now.
您得到了 PMO 的支持。
You have the support of the PMO.
突击队待命。
The commandos are on standby.
先生,里面有孩子。 我们不能使用武力。
Sir, there are children inside. We cannot use force.
你好…
Hello…
去他妈的!
F**k!
奈娜。
奈娜.
首相拒绝见你。
The PM has refused to meet you.
请不要采取任何激烈的步骤。
Please don’t take any drastic steps.
不要轻举妄动…
Don’t do anything rash…
开山,过来。
Kaizan, come here.
来。
Come.
-要我给你拍照吗? -是的。
-Shall I take your picture? -Yes.
是的? 好的。
Yeah? Okay.
我们要说什么?
What do we say?
-起司! -起司!
-Cheese! -Cheese!
我们尊敬的首相拒绝会见我。
Our respected Prime Minister has refused to meet me.
你会在我的下一篇文章中看到三个面孔
You will see three faces in my next post
以及一个投票按钮。
along with a poll button.
你决定
You decide
谁生谁死。
who lives and who dies.
我们尊敬的首相拒绝会见我。
Our respected Prime Minister refused to meet me.
来吧。 屏蔽视频。
Come on. Block the video.
你会在我的下一篇文章中看到三个面孔
You will see three faces in my next post
以及一个投票按钮。
along with a poll button.
你决定
You decide
谁生谁死。
who lives and who dies.
普拉卡什!
Prakash!
谁决定我不会见 奈娜 Jaiswal?
Who decided that I wouldn’t meet 奈娜 Jaiswal?
女士…
Ma’am…
女士,我们根据情况做了我们认为正确的事情。
Ma’am, we did what we felt was right looking at the situation.
这种情况永远不会结束。
This situation will never end.
内政部长和国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长也表示,
The Home Minister and NSA Chief also said
我们应该立即采取行动。
that we should take action immediately.
这就是为什么你决定首相不会关心
That’s why you decided
12 个孩子的生命!
that the PM wouldn’t care about the lives of 12 children!
不是这样的,女士。
It’s not like that, ma’am.
但在这种情况下,
But in such situations,
你往往会表现得情绪化,因为你是……
you tend to behave emotionally because you are…
继续。 说吧!
Go on. Say it!
说出你想说的话。
Say what you wanted to say.
因为我是女人!
Because I am a woman!
一个妈妈!
A mother!
-祖母! -不,女士。
-A grandmother! -No, ma’am.
这不是我的意思。
That is not what I meant.
这正是你的意思!
That’s exactly what you meant!
如果你对自己国家的事情没有感情投入,
If you are not emotionally invested in the matters of your own country,
为我工作毫无意义。
there is no point in working for me.
情绪可以成为一种资产。
Emotions can be an asset.
你会随着年龄的增长而学习。
You’ll learn with age.
你永远不要凌驾于我之上!
And don’t you ever override me!
我不是傀儡!
I am not a puppet!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!