You know I can’t let you leave this place.
你知道我不能让你离开这个地方
Oh! I will never love you like that, I do.
再也不会有人像我这样爱你
You are such a disappointment to me.
你真的是太让我失望了
Captain Oram!
奥姆舰长
Captain Oram!
奥姆舰长
I’m going down stairs.
我下去看看
Careful.
小心点
Captain Oram, can you hear me?
奥姆舰长 能听到吗?
Captain come in.
舰长 回话
Do you copy?
舰长 回话
Chris!
能听到吗 克里斯
Sergeant. Look out.
中士 小心
Cole?
科尔
Get it off me, get it off me.
快把它弄掉 把这东西弄掉
Okay.
好了
Okay okay okay okay.
好了 好了 好了 真见鬼
Burning my face!
它在烧我的脸
Okey, hold that there.
好了 按住这里
Hold it!
按住了
What was that?
到底是什么东西?
Oh Shit!
完了
Run!
快跑
Quite the little busy body.
你还真是爱管闲事啊
Remind me. What is that about
帮我想想 有句彦语说
curiosity and the cat?
好奇心会怎么猫
Shaw didn’t die in the crash.
肖博士不是死于坠机
No.

What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么?
Exactly what I am going to do to you.
你马上就可以亲身体验了
That’s the spirit.
勇气可嘉
I can see why Walter thought so much of you.
我明白沃尔特为什么高看你一眼了
Alas he’s left this vale of tears.
可惜他已经离开这悲惨世界了
Is that how it’s done?
这样亲吻没错吧
Get out!
快走
Go now!
走 快
You’re meant to be dead.
你应该已经死了
There have been a few updates since your day.
新剂型都经过多次升级
Lope!
洛普
Lope! Cole!
洛普 科尔
Where are you?
该死
Lope?
洛普
Lope!
洛普
Lope! Daniels!
洛普 丹妮尔丝
Come on, let’s go! We have to go.
快走 我们走 我们赶快走
What happened?
出什么事了
That fucking thing is coming.
那鬼东西又来了
Tennessee is on his way. He’s coming now, go.
田纳西已经出发了 他马上就到 走
Come on, Daniels! Let’s go.
快走 丹妮尔丝 我们走
Come on, let’s get out of here!
快点 我们赶快走
It’s your choice now, brother.
做出抉择吧 兄弟
Them or me?
你选哪边?
Serve in heaven
天堂为奴
or reign in hell?
还是地狱为主?
Which is it to be?
你要选哪个?
Where is Oram?
奥姆在哪?
Dead. They’re all dead!
死了 他们全死了
Tennessee, do you read?
田纳西 能听到吗?
Yes I can hear you. Send me your location.
能 我听到了 把你的位置发给我
Sending the beacon now.
我这就发射信♥号♥♥灯
Tee, do you have a visual?
田纳西 能看到信♥号♥♥吗?
Ok, I see you. I see your beacon.
好的 我看到了 我看到信♥号♥♥灯了
I’m coming in.
我马上到
Get out of here!
快离开这
I’m coming in hot!
火速救援来了
Hurry! I can’t hold this for long!
快点 货运机不能停太久
Open the door, Tee!
把门打开 田纳西
Get in.
进去
Where is David?
大卫怎么了
Expired.
报废了
Hey, hey, we got company.
嘿… 有东西跟着我们
What? We got company!
什么 有东西跟着
The underside of the ship.
在飞船底部
Shit!
该死
Motherfucker!
这畜牲
Open the door!
把门打开
Give me a shot.
给我打一针
Give me a shot.
给我打一针
Forward engine, starboard side.
前置引擎 就在右舷那面
I’m gonna try and torch the fucker.
我要把这个畜牲烧焦
Shit! I can’t get it!
该死 我打不到它
Hold tight, hold tight!
抓紧 抓紧
I’m starting my climb.
我要开始升空了
Ah fuck!
该死
Hold on!
抓紧
Dammit! Shit!
该死 混♥蛋♥
Bring me up.
拉我上去
Holy shit!
妈呀
I got eyes on it.
那个小畜牲就在我眼前
It’s right fucking in front of me.
就他妈的在我眼前
Tee, give me the axe.
田纳西 把斧子给我
Throw the axe!
斧子扔给她
Release the crane.
松开机械臂
I can’t do that.
我做不到
It will unbalance us.
飞船会失去平衡的
Just do it.
按我说的做
Shit!
见鬼
Hold tight!
抓紧了
Compensating.
正在保持平衡
Shit!
该死的
Dammit!
可恶
Shit! Hold on!
见鬼 抓紧了
Bring me in, Tee.
把我拉上去
Copy.
收到
How is it?
怎么样了
It’s fine.
没事的
Walter!
沃尔特
Get her inside! We’re getting out of here.
快把她拉进来 我们离开这里
Door!
关门
Well done, Tee.
做得好 田纳西
Walk in the park.
小菜一碟
I gave him pretty heavy sedative.
你给他打太多镇静剂了
Oh Jesus, poor Lope.
哇 老天啊 真可怜
He looks like the Phantom of the Opera.
是啊 看起来就像歌♥剧魅影
Didn’t think you for a musical fan.
真看不出来你还喜欢音乐剧呢
Oh that’s a musical?
噢 那是音乐剧
I’m just a medic. He’s gonna need reconstructive surgery by a real doctor.
我只是个护理员 他必须找真正的医生做皮肤再造手术
Let me do that.
让我来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for saving my life.
我要谢谢你救了我的命
Again.
两次
It’s my duty.
职责所在
Yeah.
请进
Evening.
晚上好
You look good. What?
你看起来不错 什么?
Oh yeah gorgeous.
噢 对 好极了
I took Mother offline.
我让 老妈暂时离线了
She needs a full diagnostics.
她需要进行全面诊断
She got the shit beat out her in that storm, lot of EM damage.
在风暴中吃了不少苦头 受了不少电磁损伤
She’ll be back online at eight bells.
大概四小时后会重新上线
All right. Thanks, Tee.
好的 多谢你了 田纳西

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章异形2(1986)
下一篇文章异形(1979)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!