Right ascension 47.6
具体♥位♥置赤经47.6度
and a declination of 24.3 from our current location.
也就是位于我们当前位置下方24.3度
She appears to be a main sequence star lot like our own.
是一颗主序恒星 就像我们的太阳
But old, very old.
比太阳更古老
Five planets.
有五颗行星
Wait. Look at that.
等等 你们看
Planet number four.
第四颗行星
The planet number four is square in a habitable zone.
第四颗行星正处在宜居带上
Prime candidate, in fact.
很符合我们的要求
0.96 G’s at surface, oceans, land mass.
行星地表重力是0.96G 有海洋和陆地
High likely hood of a living biosphere.
非常有可能存在生态圈
That’s beyond the most optimistic projections of Oriage-6.
比我们对欧瑞伽6号♥最乐观的预测还要好
How did we miss this? We scanned the entire sector.
之前怎么没发现 整个扇区都扫描过
Ricks, how far is it?
里克斯 离我们多远
She’s close.
非常近
Little jump. A few weeks.
启动速航 几周就到
Wouldn’t even have to go back into hyper sleep.
我们甚至不需要回去冬眠
And how long is it gonna take to get to Origae-6?
那我们去欧瑞伽6号♥需要多久呢
Seven years, four months.
需要7年4个月
That’s one hell of a sleep cycle.
那样的话我们可是要睡很久啊
Sir, I think it’s safe to say that none of us are too keen
长官 我相信这里没人愿意
on getting back to one of those pods.
再回到冬眠舱里了
Maybe we need to, um… Take a closer look.
也许我们应该近距离观察一下
Any objections?
有人反对吗
Okay, Ricks, let’s..
那好 里克斯 我们…
Let’s try to course and take a closer look.
我们改变航线 近距离观察一下
Yes sir.
是 长官
Captain, can I talk to you for a second?
舰长 能聊几句吗?
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样吗
How do you mean?
你想说什么
We’ve spent a decade searching for Origae-6.
我们花了十年寻找欧瑞伽6号♥
We vetted it, we ran the simulations, we mapped the terrain.
做过调查 做过模拟试验 绘制过地形图
It’s what we trained for. I understand.
我们为它接受训练 我明白
And now we’re gonna scrap all that
而现在要抛开这些
to chase a rogue transmission?
去追踪一个外星信♥号♥♥吗
Think about it.
想想吧
A human being out there where there can’t be any humans.
在不可能有人类的星球上 出现一个人
A hidden planet that turns up out of nowhere
一个隐藏的星球莫名其妙地出现
And just happens to be perfect for us. It’s too good to be true.
还碰巧符合我们所有的要求 哪有这么好的事啊
Too good to be true? What do you mean by that?
哪有这么好的事 你什么意思
We don’t know what the fuck’s out there.
我是说谁知道那有什么
Maybe we just missed the planet, Danny.
或许只是以前没发现它 丹妮
This is a monumental risk not worth taking.
可这个风险实在是太大了 根本就不值得去冒
I’m not committing to anything.
我没有定死走哪条路啊
I’m simply trying to navigate the path as it unfolds before us.
我只是想根据具体情况随机应变做出选择
And this has the potential
这颗星球很有潜力
to be a better habitat for a colony.
成为更适合我们居住的殖民地
It has the potential. We don’t know that.
对 它是有潜力 但我们不确定
By the way, this crew nobody.
还有船员们 没有人
Nobody wants to get back in the pods.
没有人愿意再回到冬眠舱了
Right?
对吗
And that was a human voice in that transmission,
而且那个信♥号♥♥里 有人类的声音
And it’s our responsibility to investigate.
这样的话 我们就有责任去调查一下
It’s our responsibility to protect the 2,000 colonists on this ship.
我们真正的责任是保护契约号♥飞船上的两千名殖民者
I’m not free climbing here.
我并不是在徒手攀岩
I need ropes, and I’m using ropes.
我需要绳索 我也在用绳索
This is good judgment, based on all the data available.
这是是基于目前所有的信息而做出的最佳选择
You understand?
你明白吗?
As your second I need to protest. Officially.
作为副舰长 我提出抗♥议♥ 正式抗♥议♥
Officially?
正式抗♥议♥
Okay, Danny. I’ll put it in the log.
好的 丹妮 我记到航行日志里
You’re dismissed.
你可以出去了
I’m cycling through every channel
我搜遍了全部频段
but we’re getting a lot of interference and white noise.
只搜到了一堆干扰和白噪声
Some high frequency echos.
还有一些高频段回声
Do you hear anything?
你那听到什么了吗?
Just the continuing signal from our friendly ghost.
只有我们的幽灵朋友发出的持续信♥号♥♥
Let’s bring us in the closer orbit.
先让飞船进入轨道吧
And prepare the lander.
准备好登陆舱
Rolling progress, commencing circular location berm.
改变船体角度 启用循环燃烧系统
Tox levels, withing tolerances.
毒素水平在可接受范围内
It’s one hell of a strong ionosphere.
这里的电离层活动很强
Yeah, I see it.
是啊 我看到了
Hey, you ever done lander drop before?
你还没坐过登陆舱吧
Fuck you.
一边去
Faris, looks like a plasma storm in the thermosphere.
法瑞丝 热层里面有一场电磁风暴
We got something like 250 kph.
风速大概是每小时250公里
That’s gonna be a motherfucker to fly through.
那要飞过去肯定够我们受的
Yes, I’m afraid so.
是啊 恐怕真是这样
Communication will be spotty if the storm is electromagnetic.
如果风暴磁性增强 通讯可能会不稳定
It will be safe to land?
能安全着陆吗
Depends on what you call safe.
那得看你觉得什么叫安全
T minus Twenty seconds.
倒计时二十秒
So let her rip.
准备发射吧
Alright.
没问题
Preparing for orbital mode over signal position.
正在启用轨道模式前往信♥号♥♥源上空
Now, Mother, please coordinate lock sequence.
现在 老妈 麻烦和我同步启动程序
Understood.
收到
You’re clear to launch Lander one.
登陆舱1号♥可以发射
Alright, here we go. Launching.
好了 我们走吧 发射
Together. Three.
倒数 三
Two.

One.

Lander run released.
登陆舱1号♥已分离
And away they go.
他们出发了
Looking gorgeous from up here Faris.
从这上面看真壮观 法瑞丝
It’s a good thing you’re driving and not the old man.
还好是你在开 不是你家老田
Hey, little less to the old man, sweet tits.
嘿 我到底哪里老了 奶糖妹
Hey, language, language.
喂 注意点
Be respectful there, sugerdad. I can hear you.
放尊重点 棒棒糖 我听到了
She started it.
她先说的
Ricks can talk about your tits, if you want.
里克斯想的话 也可以谈论你的胸部
Some’s very secured in our relationship.
我们可是铁哥们
I deal with my wife’s tits.
我表示很满意
Let’s maintain focus.
大家都专心工作吧
Everything looking good down there?
你们那边顺利吗
Yeah, we are good.
很好 一切顺利
Expect to hit exosphere in five.
预计5分钟后进入散逸层
You might wanna hold on back there. It’s about to get rough.
后面的坐稳了 一会儿就要颠簸了
I hate space.
我讨厌太空
This is why you need to do yoga.
所以说你应该练练瑜伽
Hold it, Faris. I got it.
撑住 法瑞丝 我来了
Faris.
法瑞丝
Can you get her up?
能恢复吗
We lost comm.
通讯断了
Oh shit.
哦 见鬼
Failure in thrusters three and four.
3号♥ 4号♥引擎故障
You got it? Yes.
你能行吗 能行
Stop asking if I’ve got it, I’ve got it.
能行 你别再问我行不行了 我肯定行
Here it is.
搞定了
Shit.
见鬼
You guys alright?
大伙儿都好吗?
No.
不好
Landing sensors engaged.
着陆传感器已启动
I don’t like this terrain.
我不喜欢这地形
We got smooth water over there.
那面的水面还算平静
I’m gonna put us down amphib. Okay.
我要在水面上降落 好的
Contact.
已着陆
Engines stopped.
引擎关闭
We’re down.
正在进行着陆

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章异形2(1986)
下一篇文章异形(1979)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!