I had to sit down.
噢 我得坐会
I am sorry. I am so sorry.
很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I don’t know. what’s wrong with me.
不知道 我不知道我怎么了
Look at me, look at me.
眼睛看着我 看着我
I can’t breathe.
没法呼吸
Stay calm.
别害怕
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Captain Oram. Come in.
奥姆舰长 请回话
Come in. Hey Chris, It’s Karine. Come in.
请回话 克里斯 我是凯瑞 请回话
What? Yes?
什么 我在
We have an issue.
这边出了状况
We’re heading back to lander. I repeat, we are returning to the lander.
我们正在回登陆舱 重复 我们正在回登陆舱
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Ledward is sick. We’re heading back.
莱沃德生病了 我们正在往回走
Faris, you get that? Prep the med bay okay?
法瑞丝 收到了吗 准备好医疗舱好吗
Will do, Karine, What’s going on?
好的 凯瑞 出什么事了?
Please just do it. We’ll be there soon.
拜托了 做好准备 我们很快就到
Daniels come in.
丹妮 请回话
We are heading back.
我们要回去了
What’s going on? I do not know.
出什么事了? 不清楚
It’s uh.. something about Ledward.
莱沃德好像出事了
They’re coming. Let’s move.
他们来了 我们走
Guys! Tom!
伙计们 汤姆
What’s going on man? Hey, You alright?
怎么了 伙计 嘿 你没事吧
Talk to me. Hey, Look at me. Ankor, Cole.
说话呀 嘿 看着我 安哥 科尔
You alright? Yeah, I’m okay.
你没事吧? 没 我没事
Can you walk? Yeah.
你能走吗? 能
Okay, let’s go. Let’s get the fuck out of here.
好 我们走 赶紧离开这鬼地方
Alright.
走吧
Babe, are we talking quarantine protocols?
嘿 宝贝 你… 你这是要启动隔离程序吗
I don’t…I don’t know, she said that Leward was bleeding
我我… 我不知道 但她说莱沃德正在出血
and to prepare the med bay.
要我准备好治疗舱
Bleeding?
出血
Yeah I know. That’s what I thought.
对 好吧 我觉得得处理
Faris, you’re breaking up. We can’t hear you. Can you repeat?
法瑞丝 信♥号♥♥太差了 我们听不到 你再说一遍
I don’t know for the why. I don’t know how serious it is.
我不知道怎么回事 我不知道有多严重
It just she sounded scared.
关键是她好像很害怕
Faris, where are you? Come on, I need your help!
法瑞丝 你在哪 快过来帮我一把
Faris, where are you?
法瑞丝 你在哪里
We are here. Come in!
我们到了 回话呀
Ledward, come on. I can’t.
莱沃德 撑住啊 我不能
We are almost there. You see? Straight ahead.
我们就快到了 就在前面
Faris! Get over here!
法瑞丝 你快点过来
Come on, I need your help!
快过来帮忙
Fucking help me!
快过来帮忙啊
Help me!
帮帮我
Stay up, Leward.
快挺住 莱沃德
Get him to the med bay
把他扶到医疗舱
and touch nothing on your way through.
一路上什么也别碰
Faris, get over here! Come on.
法瑞丝 快点过来 快点啊
Got him.
我们上
Up! Up!
爬 爬
Leward, you gotta stand up! Come on.
莱沃德 你要挺住啊
Oram, where are you?
奥姆 你们在哪?
We are on our way back.
我们正在回去
How long?
要多久
It’s not long now. Faris, we are almost there.
已经不远了 法瑞丝 就快到了
No! Stay up!
不 站起来
Fuck! Fuck!
见鬼 见鬼
On the table!
躺在台子上 快点
Up, up!
上去 上去
Come on, Ledward.
加油 莱沃德 快点
Come on! Help.
加油 帮帮忙
Karine, put the gloves on. Don’t touch anything!
凯瑞 把手套戴上 什么都不要碰
Stop saying that! Faris!
你别再说了 法瑞丝
You told me.
吐得我满身都是了
Faris, what going on?
法瑞丝 出什么事了?
Just stay here. I’m gonna get Oram.
在这待着 我去找奥姆
Oram, I need you back here right now.
奥姆 我需要你马上回来
I need you to get back to the Lander right now!
我需要你马上赶回登陆舱
I understand that, but we are moving as fast as we can.
我明白 但是我们已经在尽快往回赶了
Dom, get up man. We are almost there.
多姆 撑住 站起来 就快到了
I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with Robert!
我不知道罗伯特到底怎么了
He started bleeding, he’s sick, I don’t know what to do.
他开始出血了 他不停地呕吐 我不知道该怎么办
Just calm down. Calm down, sweetheart. Tell me what’s happening.
一定要冷静 冷静 告诉我怎么了 宝贝?
You don’t tell me to fucking calm down!
你还想让我怎么冷静啊
You didn’t just see what I saw.
你根本没有看到刚才的场面
I do not know what the fuck Ledward got, or Karine’s got or if I have it.
我不知道莱沃德感染了什么 也不知道凯瑞和我有没有被感染
Tee! Faris!
田纳西 法瑞丝
Come in!
快回话
Faris, where are you?
法瑞丝 你在哪?
I need help here!
我需要帮助
Don’t you know how to use this fucking thing Faris?
你不知道这东西怎么用吗 法瑞丝
Stop the yelling, it doesn’t help anything!
别吼了 你再吼也根本没用
Let me out. Oram’s coming.
放我出去 奥姆就快到了
Let me the fuck out! We’re gonna wait.
把我放出去 我们等他来
Faris, please. Open up!
法瑞丝 求你了 开门啊
I can’t do this. I need to keep the infection local.
我不能放你出去 我必须控制住感染源
Let me fuck out! Let me the fuck out!
让我出去 快点让我出去
Faris!
法瑞丝
Fucking open Faris.
快把门打开
Open the door!
开门
Let me the fuck out!
混♥蛋♥ 让我出去
Let me out! Faris, you fuck!
让我出去 法瑞丝 你个混♥蛋♥
Faris!
法瑞丝
I’m coming!
我来了
Oh my God.
噢 天呐
Please hurry, there’s something on board. Please.
你们快点 求你了 船上有东西
Faris, go again, You’re breaking up.
法瑞丝 请重复 信♥号♥♥太差了
Lander One repeat. I can’t.
登陆舱1号♥请重复 我听不到
Lander One, Repeat! Lander One, Repeat!
登陆舱1号♥请重复 登陆舱1号♥请重复
Stay the fuck away!
怪物 你给我滚开
No! Karine!
不 凯瑞
Fuck it!
滚开
Oh my God! Karine! Hold on!
老天呐 凯瑞 撑住
Captain! Get Down!
舰长 快趴下
No! No!
不 不
Hold him! Talk to me!
抓住他 说话啊
Oh my God!
真残忍♥
Stay down.
别起来
Help me! Hold him!
按住他的胳膊 帮帮我
It’s a 7.5 ion storm, it’s a miracle that we could talk to them for as long as we could.
这可是7.5级的电磁风暴 能保持通讯这么久已经是奇迹了
Well then we fly it through it.
好吧 那我们就飞过去
We can not do that, Tennessee.
不能飞过去 田纳西
You’re a pilot, you know what the tolerances are.
你是飞行员 你知道飞行极限
Fuck the tolerances.
去他的飞行极限
Tee.
田纳西
It’s a goddamn hurricane down there, we would break up.
下面的风暴太大了 飞船肯定会散架的
We just have to wait it out.
我们得等风暴结束
I’m sorry, Tee.
抱歉 田纳西
She was scared.
她很害怕
Never heard my wife scared before.
我老婆就没怕过什么
Come in. Come in.
契约号♥ 请回话
Covenant. Do you read me?
契约号♥ 能听到吗?
Covenant.
契约号♥
Covenant. Do you read me?
契约号♥ 能听到吗?
Covenant, come in.
契约号♥ 请回话
I will always be with you.
我永远与你同在
Light of my life.
我的生命之光
Covenant. Do you read me?
契约号♥ 能听到吗?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章异形2(1986)
下一篇文章异形(1979)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!